Chapter 2 : The New Student

It's A Wonderful Tonight

~Monday. First day of school for this week~

After a few days knewing Shinwoo, it's school day.Yeay !! Hihi... Well even though I love school, but that doesn't mean that I really want to go to school that much. Well, you know that I was surrounded by my fans in school these days. The reason I'm saying this is because they didn't gave me any privacy. Even when I'm in a girl's restroom, they still followed me. Huu.....Pity me, hah? Well, that is faith. And now I got dressed with my school uniform and getting ready to school. After taking my breakfast, I was waiting for my mom to send me to school as she works in the morning. While waiting, I took a peak at the window to see what's going on outside. Suddenly, I saw someone familiar wearing a school uniform like mine. Wait, it's Shinwoo !! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Shinwoo and I are in the same age, a 10th-grade student. And he's going to be in the same school with me. Hmm....What class is he going to be?Well never mind, back to the window staring. Shinwoo was pushing his bicycle out from his house and cycle on his bike. I guess he must be on his way to school then. Well, I never ride a bike before. I think it's a bit tough to learn riding it. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. It's me mom ! Finally she's here. I've been waiting for her like half an hour. 

 

Eun Hwa : Lambatnya omma siap. Lama Eun Hwa tunggu kat bawah.

Mom : Mianhae, Eun Hwa. Okay sekarang omma dah siap, jom pergi sekolah. Omma nanti lambat masuk kerja.

Eun Hwa : *nod*

 

My mom unlock her car, we hop on the car, start the engine and drove to school. 

 

~At school~

I tried to lower my head to hide from the fans in school. Cause there's one time when my mom sent me to school, a lot of fans kept on pushing me and didn't gave me any space. Pfft....School fans. ("-.-). As we arrived, my mom stops the car and saw me hiding.

 

Mom : Ala, Eun Hwa ni. Tak payah lah tunduk kepala kamu semata mata nak menyorok dari peminat Eun Hwa.

Eun Hwa : Tapi nanti jadi macam haritu. Takde oksigen masa tu, omma.

Mom : Takpe. Kawan-kawan kamu kan ade. Diorang boleh lindung Eun Hwa ape.

Eun Hwa : Hmm....Betul juga, omma. Kalau macam tu, Eun Hwa tak payah risau lah.

Mom : Yup. Ini barulah anak omma. Dah, pergi keluar masuk sekolah. Karang lewat masuk.

Eun Hwa : Nae. Pergi dulu, omma.

 

I got out from the car and mom quickly rush to work. Damn, even I was so confident in front of mom just now but actually, I'm still worried of what happen next !! But I have to be cool. Stand straight and walk calmly. Suddenly, someone call out my name from behind.

 

** : Oh hey, Eun Hwa !! 

Eun Hwa : *jumped surprisely*

** : Eun Hwa? Gwenchana?

Eun Hwa : Aish !!! Shinwoo-ah !! You don't have to surprise me like that !! Now I have no confidence.

Shinwoo : Hehe..Mianhae. Anyways, why you look so worried seeing me? Do you think I'm a stranger to you?

Eun Hwa : Ergh.....Sort of ? 

Shinwoo : Haha. Yeah right. Come on, let's go in.

Eun Hwa : *nod* *Huu...I guess he doesn't know it yet.*

 

We both enter the school together and I felt something ain't right being with Shinwoo. A lot of people keep staring the both of us and think that he's my boyfriend. Pfft.....No way, I already broke up with my ex, okay? I'll tell you who later. I'm on my way to my Chemistry class now but I almost forgot to ask him which class is he. Before my mouth starts asking, Shinwoo starts asking me first.

 

Shinwoo : Hey Eun Hwa. Do you know where the principle office is? 

Eun Hwa : Of course I do. Just go up the staircase to the second floor, go straight and turn right. 

Shinwoo : Oh, gumawo Eun Hwa. I guess I'll see you on recess then.

Eun Hwa : Cheonma. Sure, we'll meet again neighbour. *wink*

 

I look at my wristwatch and quickly ran to class, leaving Shinwoo alone.

 

[ SHINWOO'S POV ]

I went up the staircase and wak towards the principle's office like Eun Hwa said so. I knocked the door and entered the office.

 

Shinwoo : Annyeohaseyo, Shinwoo imnida. *bow*

Principle : Oh, you must be transferent student. It's nice of you to live in Malaysia, Mr Shin.

Shinwoo : Nae. 

Principle : I guess I don't have much time now. I'll go straight to the point, which class you are in.

Shinwoo : Nae, songsaengnim.

 

[ EUN HWA'S POV ]

The class is crowded and quite noisy even the teacher is in our class teaching. Argh !! So bored. I look at the window beside me and saw the school principle walking with a boy coming to our class. Everyone stood up to greet the principle. She asked the boy to stay outside until she calls him. The principle whispered to our Chemistry teacher, Miss Tan and leave the class. 

 

Miss Tan : Pelajar, hari ini kelas kamu ada pelajar baru dari luar negara.

Eun Hwa : *Wow, who could it be?*

Lisa : Agak-agak siapa dia ek, Eun Hwa?

Eun Hwa : Entahlah. Aku rasa lelaki kot.

Lisa : Hehe...Ye tak ye juga.

 

Lisa, one of my bestfriends and classmate, was so excited to know who is the new transferent student. When Miss Tan told the student to come inside, I was so surprised. It's.........It was.......SHINWOO !!!!??? (@o@)

 

Miss Tan : Young man, please introduce yourself.

Shinwoo : Hello, everyone. My name's Shin Dong Woo but you can call me Shinwoo anyway. I'm from Chunbuk Cheonju in South Korea and just moved here a few days ago. I hope we can be friends. *bow*

Girl 1 : Oh my god !! Handsome nya dia ni.

Girl 2 : Dari Korea?! Bestnya !!

Boy 1 : Okay juga ye budak ni.

Boy 2 : Jadikan dia kawan aku lah.

 

Everyone is talking about Shinwoo and the only Shinwoo does is smile. The girls in the class scream because of Shinwoo's smile. Man, his smile does melts thousands of girls. xD. He was looking around the class until........He spotted me. His face was surprised to see me in this class. And yet, I was too shy until I hide myself with the textbook I'm holding. Miss Tan told Shinwoo to sit any empty seat so she can start the teaching. He saw an empty seat which it's beside me and walk towards it. After he sat down, the girls kept on whispering. But this time is about Shinwoo sitting beside me. I know I'm popular, but that doesn't mean that a new student will always sit beside me !! Suddenly, Shinwoo whisper me.

 

Shinwoo : Didin't expected that we're not only neighbours. *smile*

Eun Hwa : But we still are. Just act me as a classmate of yours, or else. The students will attack me.

Shinwoo : What do you mean?

Eun Hwa : I'll tell you later. But this time is teaching time. 

Shinwoo : Oh, araseo.

 

When I look at the girls, they stop whispering. Fiuu......That was a relief. I will get bashed if I didn't ordered him. After school, I was walking home until Lisa showed up in front of me.

 

Lisa : Eun Hwa, kenapa dalam kelas tadi kau cakap dengan Shinwoo macam pernah jumpa?

Eun Hwa : Oh tu. Aku dengan dia sebenarnya jiran.

Lisa : HAH !!!! KORANG BERJIRAN !!!!!

 

I quickly close so she won't repeat it again. Everyone was looking at us like there's something going on with the both of us. Before I start arguing her, a male voice suddenly come out from behind. "Apa? Jiran kau? Tak sangka kau ada jiran macam dia." When I turn around, I was shocked seeing a familiar guy in front of me. "You !!!!???"

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~