The Reveals of Secret

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our new assignment is about car engine. It doesn't matter what you wanna do, but it must related to car engine. So I want you to be pair with different gender.."

Dasom look at Suho and smile then Suho wink at her. Bora look at her back then Kai do something with his postures mean 'partner with me' and Bora just smile shyly and nod.

"But but but~" Mr Yoon Do Joon smile make other not comfortable. "I'm the one who set you up with who you will be partner,"

The sighs and comment are all over the class. Bora clenching her teeth while look sharp to Mr Yoon Do Joon. Mr Yoon Do Joon just smile evilly to Bora. Dasom and Suho just pouting.

"So~" Mr Yoon Do Joon click something on his laptop then the list of name which were colourful show on the big screen infront of class. " Your partner will be same colour with you,"

All student search their name at the screen and their partner. So Suho will be pairing with a girl from Secretary department which he also don't know who she is and Kai is with Seohyun. Dasom look at Chanyeol and Chanyeol just wink at her cuz knowing that they being partner together. Chen with Bora and Luhan is pairing with girl from Economy department.

"now you can discuss with your partner, the assignment will be send after 2 weeks starting today, understand?" the class just keep quite even there are still disagree with the choose.

"So i'll leave this class, see you in next class," Mr Yoon Do Joon clean his stuff and walk out from class.

"Aishh why with Chen? " Bora murmured by herself.

"you don't like him?" Dasom ask her since she heard it.

"well he not do anything wrong but his face.." Bora sigh again.

"what with his face? Look same like your ex?" Dasom said randomly.

Bora shake her head. "Well his face look like playboy, what if I fall in love with him? I don't wanna fall in love with playboy!" Bora answer make Dasom laughing.

Dasom caress Bora's head like kid with remaining laugh. "Bora, how can you classified someone just by their face?"

Bora just pouting.

"pssstt.. Dasom!" someone whispered behind Dasom. Dasom look at the voice which actually Chanyeol's. Dasom feel annoyed.

She quickly look at Chanyeol. "Sometimes I like to talk with you but sometimes you make me annoyed," 

"You mad me cuz can't be one group with Suho?" Chanyeol try to be relax infront of Dasom.

"Y-yeah," Dasom hesitate to answer, afraid it could hurt Chanyeol.

There a long pause then Chanyeol reply her back."Whatever is it I'm your partner now," He wink to Dasom, Dasom pouting to him make Chanyeol laugh.

"Aish you really make me feel annoyed," Dasom mumbling and make Chanyeol laugh again.

Chanyeol then slowly stop his laugh and change to wide smile and look at Dasom. "let do this assignment tonight?" Chanyeol ask Dasom.

Dasom make a long pause because wanna think if she got something tonight or not. "Okay, where?"

Chanyeol clean up his stuff when seeing Luhan and Chen already stand up. "8.00 pm at Mcd near here,"

Dasom nods. Chanyeol wink at her while still cleaning his stuff while waiting Luhan which meeting his partner. Suho come to Dasom and sit beside Dasom. Bora and Dasom look at his face weird. Suho is gloomy.

"Why?" Dasom look at him with her face facing Suho and resting her chin on her palm.

Chanyeol biting his lips. He walk to Chen which talking with Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"My partner, she said she know me and we do have talk before this but I can't remember when," Suho pouting.

Dasom look Suho annoyed. " She is Sandara Park from 2NE1. Before this they racing with us, how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter