I'm in love with You

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get ready, this is his advantage to cut us," Sungkyu remind Hoya which currently at first place.

"300m, there are sharp corner, careful and beware of PCY," Woohyun give a warning from the transmitter.

"Yess!!" Hoya which struggling change the gear at the corner.

*****

"I'm sure Hoya will drift on inner road, you'll take the other half road," Suho told Dara.

"How did you know he will do it like that?" Dara look the car behind her by rear mirror which trying to cut them.

"When they said they wanna race with PCY, I'm sure they already do some research. PCY latest race, his advantage was cut from inner road. They will not let PCY win easily,"

"That is interesting," Dara smile and change the gear.

*****

Dasom look at Chanyeol which peacefully drive the car like there's no race. 

"Dasom, don't look at me like that, I will lose if you keep doing like that," Chanyeol focussing on the racing.

"So, this is how PCY drive when racing," Dasom still looking at Chanyeol.

"Why? I'm handsome when driving?" Chanyeol smile to Dasom.

"Oh my gosh, this is really Chanyeol," Dasom look up, lazy to heard Chanyeol praising himself.

Chanyeol just laughing with Dasom's reaction. Chanyeol suddenly slowing his car when it come to the sharp corner.

"Why? Why you getting slow?" Dasom ask, wonder if his car had problem or others.

"Look infront," Chanyeol point to the cars infront them. 

Hoya doing his drift at inner road while a few seconds later, Dara drift at the outer road.

"Ommo, how to cut them?" Dasom already fluttering. She know Chanyeol advantage is on the corner.

Chanyeol smile, "I see the space, did you see it , dear?"  Chanyeol sprint to the space where infront of Dara's car and make a drift to the outer road which the space at Hoya's back. Then he sprint all out to the finish line. The process to cutting both car take for just 5 seconds. It impossible to do but it can be possible if the racer know how. Anyone who see how he cut the cars would absoutely not believe with their eyes either.

"Woah, did you really do that ??!!!" Dasom also can't believe of what Chanyeol do.

Chanyeol just smile and caress Dasom's hair. The PCY's car is like always, after run on finish line, he didn't stop the car but just pass the line like there nothing happen.

*****

"It all because of you!" Chanyeol take out something at the back sit of his car. The Mazda was park near the beach.

"Omomo... what did I do?" Dasom which already on the car's hood, peaking Chanyeol which half of his body in the car.

"I already hungry all because of you," Chanyeol pouting then put the paper bag which full of food.

Dasom just give an innocent smile to Chanyeol. After h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter