Truth behind the Beauty

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, this story is before both Dasom and Suho argue about the fiancee things. So Enjoy :)

*****

There is a girl, wearing a yellow construction helmet with a shabby clothes is on plastering the wall. New workers look at how she is doing the plastering. She even don't care of her face, and let the cement smear on her face.

"So did you understand how to do this?" She turn her body to the new workers which just nodded to answering her question.

"Miss Kim? Your father is in the office," One of worker calling the girl.

"Okay," She smile to the worker and turn her face to the new workers. " Continue the work, I will come back later," She give the trowel to one of the new worker. She walk to the office, sometimes she waving to some veteran workers.

"Daddy!!" She hug her father after her feet in the office.

"Taeyeon, what with this? Aigoo~ " His father wipe the cement smear on her face.

Taeyeon just smile at his father.

"Here, daughter, I got another project, It just small project, renovate a building so I'll give this project to you and you can bring 3 to 5 workers with you," Her father show a plan of a building to her.

Taeyeon just nodded while her eyes studying the plan. " Ahh daddy! so~ if I conduct this project, can you rise my salary 10% for this month??" Taeyeon take an advantage while smile cutely.

"Is it too much?" Her father frowned.

Taeyeon bite her lips. " Okay, 5%! deal?"

Her father nodded and smile to her. " Listen, tomorrow you can start the project, okay?" 

Taeyeon nodded to her father happily. Her father walk out from office but then he stop for awhile while turn his body to facing Taeyeon. "Ahh~come home this afternoon, let have a lunch together with your mom, You always work hard,"

"Okay daddy, I will back after I manage the new workers," Taeyeon wink at his Father.

*****

"Hello excuse me Mr Byun, I need my car now !!" Dasom shout madly to Baekhyun when her, Kai and Suho's car already surrounded by tools and machinaries.

Baekhyun smile uncomfortable with Dasom need. "W-well I'm really sorry Soomie, t-the cars can't even move until the renovation is done,"

"Jeongmal aishh," Suho already hold his neck, stress with what he heard. "How I'm gonna meet my client you bu- aishh how can you not told us before this!" Suho knock Baekhyun's head.

"Seriously, if we not in a holiday week, I will kick your out, Baekhy," Kai look at their cars. S5 got their personal garage since they are share holder for Baekhyun workshop. But that day, all machines and tools filling in the garage and surrounded their cars since the other garage need to be renovate. And there no hope that the cars can out from that place without any scratch.

"Sorry guys," Baekhyun bite his lips, feel bad with his friends.

"Baekhyun, the contractor already come, and I bet 3 of you must be shock," Sehun point to Kai, Suho and Dasom.

"Why?" Suho ask, still not in mood.

"See it by yourself," Sehun push compressor out from the garage.

Dasom, Kai and Suho following Baekhyun which walk to a group of construction workers. One of them is a girl which reading a plan on the hood of Toyota Hilux. 

"So, you must be the engineer?" Baekhyun greet the girl.

"Anniya, I'm just site supervi..."Her words stop when seeing Baekhyun, Dasom, Kai and Suho infront of her. "Omo!" quickly she turn her face at other side.

"OMO! Taeyeon-sshi!" Baekhyun happily greet her.

Taeyeon bite her lips. 'it too late to run away!' Her pride as a girlish, y and princess-alike is crushing on her eyes like her gucci shirt being tear apart!

"Omomo~ you also have a 'deep secret' like us," Dasom hug Taeyeon shoulder.

Taeyeon push Dasom from hug her. Thank godness she being pushed to Suho's arm.

"So what?! you wanna told all of our class about me?!" Taeyeon hug herself, angry with Dasom warmth.

"Relax, we won't tell about you to our classmates. you can bet on us," Kai wink to Taeyeon.

"By the way, we must go now, SBS Inkigayo will start soon," Suho told Dasom and Kai.

"Ahh! almost forgot, uri IU!" Kai clap his hand, He already remember what their plan.

"Bye Taeyeon, bye Baekhyun," Dasom wave her hand to Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

"Wait, how you got here?" Baekhyun suddenly remember their car were at garage since yesterday morning, so how they come at his workshop.

"Uncle Kim's car," Suho show to Kai.

"Wait.. pftt!" Baekhyun hold his laugh. " that Mini Cooper?"

"Seriously don't laugh about it, you will be dead meat if we not drove that car, why? because all of our cars were stuck at there!" Kai words make Baekhyun swallow her saliva.

3 of them left Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

"Emm so, anything you wanna know about where you should renovate?" Baekhyun smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter