PCY stand for Park ChanYeol

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You really wanna show yourself to them??!" Dasom ask Chanyeol when they on their way to the race track.

Chanyeol nodded while still look infront since he driving it. "Well the time has come, it my last time to race with my Matilda before the Championship, I know they really wanna know who am I,"

"I'll always support you, hwaiting!" Dasom smile to Chanyeol while hugging Chanyeol's free arm.

Chanyeol hug Dasom by head then kiss her forehead while smilling wide. They never know they were actually reach where they heading to.

"Look look, they coming, should I open the window for them?" Chanyeol had a teasing mind when seeing BToB members come to their car.

"Don't.. don't.." Dasom saying to Chanyeol with teasing smile. 'Teasing them for awhile maybe can make us laugh a bit before the race.'

"knock knock knock"

"Yahhh open the window please!!"

"Ahjussi~ open it !!"

BToB knocking the windows nonstop. Chanyeol make 'mehrong' reaction to them.

"yah! , did you just stick your tongue out ??"

"Wahhh!!! you are rude now!!"

Both Dasom and Chanyeol laughing with the reaction of BToB then they open the window a bit.

"Wahhh~ you are no joke!" Minhyuk look like angry to them.

Chanyeol ad Dasom just laughing. "Mianhae~"

"By the way, what you gonna do now? all of them look nervous," Hyunshik ask them, become more serious.

Both of them look around. Now they could feel nervous once they see all the best racers were waiting them. Dasom could see other group's car already line up.

"I'll just show myself tonight," Chanyeol told them make all BToB shock except Peniel.

"Yeah, that more I like it," Peniel shake hand with Chanyeol.

"It up to you then, yeah , since you can't use it for race after this," Ilhoon start to nodding, agree with Chanyeol and Peniel.

Dasom open the car door at her side. "Let go,"

Chanyeol look at Dasom then he smile. "Let go," He open the door at his side too after BToB give him a space while cheering him up.

Chanyeol take a deep breath before out from the car. At that moment, all the racers and the audience kind of shock when seeing Chanyeol.

"Wait, isn't it Chanyeol?" Suho's eyes like gonna pop out.

Dasom get out from the car make them more shock. Dasom can heard Baekhyun voice calling her in shock.

Suho and Kai walk to them unbelievable. "Yahh!!! did you really PCY??!!"

Chanyeol quickly went to Dasom's back, afraid if Suho's will do something to him.

"Suho, I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter