2nd Intake Student

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yay!! At last we will study today! " Bora cheers while walking to their first class with Dasom.

"Haha, you seem to be really happy about that,it's not often that someone's happy about studying," Dasom hugs Bora's shoulder.

"Hehe yeah, " she gaves her an eye smile.

"Oh look, our first class is statistics, but why with the secretary and education student?" Dasom look at the time table that sticks in her folder.

"I'm sure there will be many high-class student," Bora pouts again but that pout disappears fast as she widens her eyes,"Ah! Today the 2nd intake student will come!" She whines.

Dasom opens the door of their classroom. It's actually not a class,but a huge hall that can fit more than three courses at once. There are a few noble students already sitting in the back of hall. They're currently chatting, but immediately stop when they see Dasom and Bora enter the room. Dasom and Bora try to ignore it and seat themselves near the big windows quietly.

"Hi i'm Taeyeon, and these are my friends, Seohyun and Tiffany. What is your name?" The girl asks as she comes closer to them.

"I'm Dasom and her name is Bora," Dasom gives Taeyeon a small smile,not really sure how to react.

"Scholarship student?" Taeyeon asks Dasom,her brow raised.

Dasom just nodded and Bora only continues to glare at Taeyeon. 

"Oh great,We got another two poor students now," Taeyeon scoffs and turns her back towards them, the other two laughing at Dasom and Bora.

The two men beside them only give them an annoyed look,not really wanting to interfere into the girl problems.

Bora gets up to snap at them,but Dasom holds her back. "Let them be, once they know us, they will regret it," 

"What do you mean?" Bora asks as she reluctantly sits down again

Dasom smiles awkwardly, she probably shouldn't have said that and tries to casually wave it off. "It's nothing,"

Bora looks at her curiously with squinted eyes " Why does everyone annoy me today," she sighs, pouting.

Dasom her arm to make her relax. "Don't take it to heart, just calm yourself down, Arra?"

Suddenly the door opens with a loud slam, and all eyes are directed to the person who enters the room. Three boys walk in, not wasting one single glance at the others,looking for a place to sit. Dasom immediately recognizes one of them, It's L!

Dasom widens her eyes not quiet believing it. She quickly turns her face towards window,in order to hide her face, thank god they are seated in the back.

'Why are they here?? Aigoo..what if he notices me? ottokhe??!!!' Dasom starts to whine, quietly not to draw too much attention towards them. Bora gives her a confused look.

"Dasom? Are you alright?" Bora asks worriedly.

"Y-Yeah i'm okay,  i'm okay, don't worry," Dasom forces a smile at her.

L and his friends take place in same row as them, but thankfully there is a gap with a few students between them. Dasom feels relieved.

*****

Minute by minute goes by, and the room got fuller and fuller with students, Bora was still on her phone,reading the posts of her friends as Dasom continues to stare out the window,seeing other students and lecturers being busy outside the room. The lecturers didn't not come yet, probably still getting ready for their first day teaching.

Suddenly Dasom detects someone she knows, frowning she quietly eyes him in disbelieve.

'Shouldn't he be in Europe? What is he doing here?! Do i see something wrong or is it really him?' Dasom immersed in her inner monologue again.

The door opens, and Dasom immediately knows by their appearance, she is the lecturer, walking in, followed by four other new male students, one of them well known by Dasom.

"You can sit wherever you want," the lecturer says to the four of them. They take place in the seats directly behind Dasom and Bora. The whole room is being silent as the lecturers come in one by one.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ms. Hyorin, and all of you know what i am going to teach you?"

When the lecturers are introducing themselves, Dasom quietly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter