Kyungsoo Oh Kyungsoo (Kyungsoo)

She's back and she's better than before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"WHYYYYYYYYYYY"

 

"God, Kyungsoo. I just asked you to take care of this house for a while since you are free today." Hani said, as she is busy preparing herself for her meeting. Kyungsoo, her always-busy-husband sit on the bed, sulking. 

 

"But the reason why I cleared my schedule today is to spend time with you, Taehyung and baby Kyungmi.." Kyungsoo said, eyes dropping down on the floor. Hani turn around after making her last touch on her lips. She look absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. Its only yesterday he threatened poor Baekhyun and now he's sulking? Hani shook her head, amused. "Oh come on, Soo. Please? You should have told me your plan yesterday. I have work too you know." Hani said, standing in front of Kyungsoo.

 

"Sorry..." Kyungsoo said, not looking at her eyes. Hani sigh, Kyungsoo is someone who has lots of sides. And this one is the side that she don't like the most, his side where he sulk and being cold to anyone who approach him next. "Okay..I have to go now. See you later" Hani said, giving up on cheering Kyungsoo. She walk to the door.

 

Suddenly, someone hold her hand from behind and pull her into a backhug. "I'm sorry..Really..Please don't be mad at me, baby..." Kyungsoo said sweetly but his voice is sad. Clearly he is still sulking but hey, nothing is worst as Hani's ignorance towards him. Hani turn around and hug him "Okay, but please take care of the kids today alright. I called for help." Kyungsoo smiled. Hani's hand reach to his face and hold it. Soothing it lighly like a feather with her warm palm, making him close his eyes, enjoying her treatment. 

 

"Now now, kitty cat. I really have to go and I'll be back as soon as everything is settled." Hani said, pulling his head down to reach her height and gently plant a kiss on his forehead. Kyungsoo really like it when she called him a cat and he don't know why. He smile "Okay. Drive safe and take care of yourself." He said and peck her lips. 

 

After a few minutes, Kyungsoo is now left at his mansion with Taehyung and Kyungmi. The rest of the house is clean because the maids and butlers are still there but he don't know how the mansion could be in chaos when he only have two kids under the roof. 

 

He is seated on the sofa at the living room. Face look straight at the television but not really watching it because Kyungmi and Taehyung's squels are everywhere. Two kids running around the mansion, but why is it so damn chaotic? Kyungsoo sigh. He don't care anymore. His childrens are like a ball of energy, running here and there. 

 

Wait.... "Hani did say she called help.." He said. What kind of help?

 

Voices can be heard from outside the main door of the mans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter