Chapter 33

She's back and she's better than before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tut Tut..

 

"Hello?" Baekyun's voice reached Hani's ears. Hani called Baekhyun because damn she missed him. But the question is, does he feel the same?

 

"Hello, Baekhyun. Its Hani" Hani said nervously. Why do I have to introduce myself though? Does he find it hard to remember my voice?

 

"Minji, I'll talk to you later. I need to be on the phone with someone here." Baekhyun said on the other line. Hani press her lips into a thin line and curl her fingers into a fist when she heard a woman's voice saying 'okay' on the other line. Must be Minji, the girl on the other day.

 

"Why do you call me? Don't you know I am a busy man? I have work to do, Hani." Baekhyun said, voice stern with a slight anger can be detacted in his voice.

 

"I-I just want to know when are you gonna be back? Appa said your project are finished... Its been 3 months, Baek. I miss you." Hani said, trying to confirm her husband's feelings and besides, she is voicing the truth. She missed him because he is her husband, for god's sake!

 

"What? I'll be staying here longer. Why? Something happened that you need me to go back? Hani, I am a businessman, can't you ing understand?? Why are you so slow?? I have something else to deal with. Don't call me again. Anything else?" Hani can feel her cheeks getting wet. She is crying. This is the first time Baekhyun get angry with her and using profanity to talk to her. She is sad and disappointed and angry. She knew this day would come and she prepared herself for this but the pain can still be felt.

 

"Hello?? If you aren't talking then don't waste my ti—"

 

"Do you still love me?" 

 

On the other line, Baekhyun stop his work and keep quiet. He don't know what to answer. Of course I do! —Or do I? Why is she questioning me? Baekhyun thought.

 

"I—"

 

"Baekhyun-sshi, I want a divorce." Hani's voice sound stern and crystal clear. She never thought there is the day where she will cry and sound comfident at the same time. 

 

Baekhyun frozen when he heard the word divorce.

 

Did I just heard what she said correctly? Baekhyun thought and he feel that his heart is beating faster. He wipe off imaginary sweat on his forehead.

 

"What did you said just now, Hani?" Baekhyun ask again. 

 

"I want a divorce and you have to sign it. I'm done. You can carry on marrying Minji. I wouldn't mind. Lets just end this, Baekhyun. I know you are cheating on me. Don't argue with my statement because I have seen you and her shoving tongue on each others' throat . I can only trust the same person once. Lets just end this, Baekhyun. And don't find me again. Goodbye." Hani said and she press the red button.

 

After that, she sit down, close her eyes and sigh. She felt relieved now that she let it all out. She feel light now. I can finally carry on my business calmly.

 

 

*****

 

 

Meanwhile in New York

 

"What the heck?" Baekhyun said to no one particular in his office. He felt broken. He never felt like this before.

 

Minji come in his office and noticed his expression. 

 

"What happened, baby?" She ask. Baekhyun look at her, "My wife ask for a divorce." Baekhyun said with an emotionless face.

 

Minji smile and her eyes are shining. "Really? Then theres a chance for us!" Minji said and hug him tighly. Baekhyun stunned. R-Really? Is this really hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter