Chapter 20

She's back and she's better than before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hani woke up when she feel someone touching her face, trailing his finger on her eyebrow, eyes, nose, lips and to her jawline. Hani open her eyes and saw Baekhyun smiling down at her.

 

"good morning, sweetheart. Now, go and wash up. After that we can go to school together. I made you breakfast." Baekhyun said and push her to the bathroom. Hani giggle and do as what he said. She is not weirded out that Baekhyun is in her room, her parents must have told the maids to let him enter the house, her room even.

 

After about 20 minutes later, Hani is done. Hani go to the dining table and saw Baekhyun pouring the tea for her. Hani smile and sit.

 

"You know, when we are married, I hope you can do this for me instead." Baekhyun said while sitting down beside Hani. Hani lower down her face and begin to eat shyly after she heard the word married.

 

Hani. Baekhyun. Married. Future.

 

Baekhyun saw and totally know it that Hani is trying to cover her blushing face. Baekhyun eat his breakfast together with Hani.

 

After they are done with breakfast, Baekhyun hold Hani's hand and walk her to his car. 

 

He must be in a good mood. He rarely drive to school.  Hani thought. 

 

Baekhyun just smile and drive in silence. "I think D.O like you, Hani." Baekhyun suddenly said. Hani is surprised. What is he talking about?  Hani thought and look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun park his car near the school gate.

 

"You know, a man can tell if another man like or love his woman. Do you still love him?" Baekhyun ask sadly. His eyes are screaming PLEASE SAY NO but his mouth refuse to say so. Hani look at Baekhyun for a while and cup his face, bring his face near to her's.

 

"I only love you, Baekhyun. Are you worried?" Hani ask. Baekhyun still look sad, "I am worried. I'm worried if you leave me for him. Please...don't leave me. Promise me." Hani smile and he bring her face closer to his, she peck his lips and say "I promise".

 

And with that, Baekhyun's face is blooming and he is smiling. "Thank you, sweetheart! I love you so much!" Baekhyun's excited face turn into a serious and a calm one, his eyes are gazing Hani's  "—so much that you don't even know how much.." Hani is frozen just by hearing this. The way he say it, the way he look at me...He looked so serious and dedicated.. Hani thought and still look at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun smile softly and get out of his car. He go to Hani's side and open the car door for her. Baekhyun help Hani get out of the car. Baekhyun hold her hand and look at her eyes.

 

"I am yours"

 

 

*****

 

 

Class went as usual and bla bla except that D.O look a bit weird. He keep stealing glances at Hani. Baekhyun saw it and keep an eye on him.

 

"Alright, your graduation is getting nearer and I hope you guys are prepared. Theres Prom Night too. The rest of the information will be posted on the school website. Thats all for today. Class is dismissed." The class teacher announced and walk out of the class since school is over.

 

Hani keep her stuff in her bags. Baekhyun walk to her table, "Sweetheart, I'll wait for you in the car. D.O asked me if he can talk to you after school so...go and talk to him, okay?" Baekhyun said and kiss her cheeks after. Then, he make his way out of the class.

 

"Hani..." Hani heard a soft voice calling her name. Its as if the voice are gonna break any minute. Hani turn around and she is faced with D.O. "Yes, Kyungsoo?" 

 

"Hani....I..I like you.." D.O said slowly while looking at Hani. Hani is not surprised but she is more concerned of how will Mina react to this confession. Hani look at D.O "Kyungsoo..what about Mina? She will get hurt, you know?" Hani ask D.O. D.O ruffle his hair and sit down on his chair.

 

"I know, I know. But I like you since a long time ago..Its just that I'm too stupid to realize my own feelings.." D.O said. He look miserable though. Hani sit down in front of D.O.

 

"But, Kyungso... I have Baekhyun now.." Hani said softly. D.O look at Hani "I know..I know Kyungsoo and Hani will forever remain bestfriends. I know what are you gonna say and I just have to accept the truth. I just feel like I need to let you know.. I feel better that you know my feelings now and I hope this won't destroy our friendship. Thank you for listening to my confession, Hani. You are a very kind person, like an angel. Well, you look like one." D.O said and Hani laughs. 

 

"I hope you and Baekhyun will stay strong, hm?" D.O said and try to put a smile on his face. Hani saw it, Hani saw the look in his eyes.

 

Slowly, Hani's hand reach his face "If you want to cry, just cry, Kyungsoo" Hani said softly. And with that, D.O hug Hani and cry on her shoulder. 

 

Its hard, he lose the chance to be with his first love. He is going to let his first love go. D.O, the cold guy of Seoul High, is crying because of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter