Chapter 26

She's back and she's better than before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Idiots Idiots Idiots

 

Baekhyun keep repeating the word in his head. He is pissed off big time. There goes my chance. He thought again and shot a look at the hyung line when they snicker as they are looking at Baekhyun's pissed off face.

 

"Hani, my dear little princess. Your husband look so scary. His gaze make us feel like he is killing us mentally." Luhan said and make an innocent cute puppy eyes along with Xiumin to tease Baekhyun. Baekhyun glare at them. I can't believe they are among the oldest, oh God. Baekhyun thought. Hani turn her head to Baekhyun's direction when the oppas are complaining to her.

 

"Yah she is my princess. Not yours!" Baekhyun said and stand up, pointing his finger at both Xiumin and Luhan "—you guys...ergh!" Baekhyun grow frustrated when they are mocking him. Childish!!! Baekhyun thought and run to the bedroom.

 

"Hani, sorry for crashing at your and Baekhyun's house. We are bored." Kris explain on behalf of everyone. Hani nods "Its okay...But I will have to talk to Baekhyun first. He looked so pissed off." Hani said. She quickly excuse herself and run upstairs to look for big baby Baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun! Where are you?" Hani walk  through every possible room and stop when she reached their room. She open the door and saw Baekhyun sulking on the bed, hiding his very existance under the bed cover. Hani chuckle.

 

"Baekhyun..." Hani said softly. Baekhyun peek and look at Hani, letting only his eyes to be seen. "Baekhyun, baby. Are you angry?" Hani ask him softly. Baekhyun yank Hani's arms, pulling her on the bed and throw the bed cover on her. He pull Hani close to him and cuddle comfortably with Hani under the bed cover. Hani look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun can see Hani is blushing, he did not waste a second and place small kisses on her face. 

 

"I'm so pissed off with the hyungs. They like to tease me! I want some time alone with you, sweetheart." Baekhyun said and pout after. Hani look at Baekhyun, her eyes soften. "Is that the reason why? Oh god, Baekhyun. You are sulking because they ruined our moment?" Hani said and laugh a little. Baekhyun's pout is deeper now. "Heyyyy I want to spend the rest of the day with my beautiful wife, okay!" Baekhyun said sweetly. Hani laugh and kiss the tip of Baekhyun's nose. "Such a baby!" Hani said. Baekhyun grinned "I am your baby!" Baekhyun said and snuggle closer to Hani's body.

 

"Yah you act just like a puppy!" Hani said while blushing when Baekhyun's face is too close with her's. 

 

"My baby is blushing! So cuteeee" Baekhyun said and nuzzle his face on Hani's neck. She is still not used with this kind of skinship. Her face is a shade darker and her body froze. Baekhyun inhale her scent and exhale in delight, "mmmmm" He said and close his eyes.

 

Baekhyun look at Hani and Hani did the same.

 

"I love you, you know?" Hani smile "of course" she said. 

 

"I love you so much!" Baekhyun said and place a long—sweet kiss on forehead. 

 

"I love you so—so much!" Baekhyun said and press his lips on both of her reddening cheeks.

 

"Do you feel the same, Hani?" Baekhyun ask and look at Hani while smiling in delight.

 

"I-I love you too. I love you so much, sweetheart" Hani said and place a long—loving and sweet kiss on Baekhyun's lips.

 

Still taste like strawberry. Baekhyun thought while kissing her deeply this time. Hani run her fingers through his hair lovingly while kissing him. Baekhyun on the other hand are caressing her cheeks using his thumb.

 

"I love you" He whisper in between kisses, letting her know that his love for her is a never ending love.

 

Soon, both of them broke the kiss and gasp for air.

 

Hani and Baekhyun stare into ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter