MY GUYLINER! (Baekhyun)

She's back and she's better than before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Baek, honey, how many times do I have to tell you to keep your eyeliners away from places that little childrens can reach" Hani let out a sigh, watching her husband, Baekhyun shed his manly tears when he found out that the white fur carpet in their room was not stained with his daughter or son's water colour but instead, with his eyeliners. 

 

Baekhyun pout, cheeks red and eyes puffy, looking no less than a kid that had his favourite toys broken. "My guyliners...—"

 

"Eyeliners, darling. Not all of them are yours" Hani said, smiling as she look at her husband walking to the bed and sit on it. "Okay okay, eyeliners alright" He said. "Baekhyun, come on. We can buy new ones. You always buy new ones once in a month. Come on, lets go out and grab an ice cream to make up with my little puppy's broken heart, neh?" Hani said. Baekhyun look like he is thinking about it. "Only if you hug me first!" Baekhyun demanded like a kid. Hani chuckled. He is so sensitive today. Baekhyun is sitting at the edge of the bed, back facing Hani. She walk and sit beside him, her face facing his broad back. 

 

"Anything for you" She said as she gently back hug him. She lean her head on his shoulder from behind. Believe it or not, this is the first time Hani back hug him which is why Baekhyun is frozen at his place but face redder than ever. He has always be the one to back hug her but today its the opposite. 

 

Hani release the hug after a while. Baekhyun quickly turn around and hug her affectionately, hiding his face at her neck, inhaling her sweet scent that he have learnt loving it more as days passes. Hani could only blush and laugh a little. "Okay then lets go eat ice cream!" Hani said happily. Baekhyun pull away his face from the crook of her neck, grinning like a fool at the sight of his cute and adorable wife. "Only if you kiss me first!" Baekhyun said. Hani pout "But I hugged you.." Hani said playfully. 

 

"Okay..If you say so" Baekhyun said with a low voice. "So let me kiss you, then!" He yelled like a kid and cup her face with his warm palms, bringing his face closer to her with a smile on his face. Hani smile, still the chessiest guy. "I love you so much" He whispered before his hungry lips meet with soft ones. The kiss is slow and lingering, making her see stars and how she love it every time Baekhyun kiss her like this. This type of kiss always make her fall in love with him all over again.

 

It is like the way he keep her reminded of the first time they fall in love, same goes to him too. Seems like that kiss last longer than it should, Hani broke the kiss. Baekhyun immediately pout like a kid "Honey!!!" He whinned. Hani laughed and pinch his baby cheeks a bit harder than she always do but she did it lovingly. "But I want ice cream!" She said, making Baekhyun laugh at her this time. 

 

"My baby, always the most adorable woman in the world to me" He said it sincerely. Hani smiled again, but this time showcasing her perfectly arranged teeth and her cute eyesmile that match with his'. Baekhyun smile. "Ugh I can't stand this!" He said. He kiss her forehead "You" the tip of her nose "are" her chin "so" and lastly, her sweet lips "cute". Hani giggled, loving the feeling of Baekhyun making her heart flutter. "Ice.cream" She said again.

 

"Are we gonna eat ice cream to cheer me up or to make your cravings satisfied?" He teased, poking Hani's side waist, making her flinch.

 

"Hehehe....both?" 

 

 

*****

 

 

"Why are you guys with us?!?" Baekhyun ask, getting flustered when he saw his sly friends already prepared downstairs.

 

"WE WANT ICE CREAM TOO"

 

"BAEKBAEK HYUNG GONNA PAY SO WE WANT TO FOLLOW—" 

 

"DON'T CALL ME BAEKBAEK—"

 

"Shut up guys." D.O said, with his hands massaging his forehead. Why am I friends with these idiots again? "Don't make me—"

 

"OKAY WE'LL SHUT UP"

 

D.O smile, satisfied "Good. Sarang, Taehyung, follow Appa Soo" He said with both children hold each of his hands walking to their van. Yes,van. "Wow you guys bought a van?" Baekhyun ask, looking at the van infront of their gates. "Benben finally decided to buy one" Tao answered. "I am The Almighty Kris Wu Yi Fan. Kris is alright, not Benben." He said, making Tao laugh mockingly along with SeKai. Kris roll his eyes. Oh, stupid maknae trio.

 

"Kris will drive the black van and I will drive the white van. Half with him and half with me." Luhan said. "Why are you the one driving but not me??" D.O ask with a blank face.

 

"Because you will cause the death of everyone." Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter