Chapter 30

She's back and she's better than before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

after 2 months Baekhyun and D.O went to New York.

 

Baekhyun and Minji are in his office, talking about some important stuff.

 

Knock knock

 

"Come in!" Baekhyun said. D.O walk in with a straight face. "Minji sshi, please excuse us for a while?" D.O said. Minji is scared of him since the first day she met him. D.O have always look at her with a hateful look. As if he hate her presence.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Baekhyun said, twirling his pen on his long beautiful fingers. D.O stare at him. 

 

"Baekhyun, you haven't call Hani yet? You should stop spending time with Minji! Don't you think of how Hani feel?" D.O ask.

 

Baekhyun stop playing with his pen and turn his attention to D.O, "What are you trying to say?" Baekhyun look at D.O.

 

"What I'm saying is—" Baekhyun wait for D.O to continue his sentence, "—do you love Minji?" Baekhyun stop for a while to compare Minji with Hani.

 

"Hm..D.O...I think I like her... She make me feel complete." Baekhyun said. D.O is shocked hearing his answer.

 

"How could you—? What about Hani, then??? You think she is better than Hani? Baekhyun, you are just lonely, thats why you turn your feelings to Minji." D.O explain, trying to bring his best friend's sanity back. "Its been 2 months, Baek. Almost 3 months now." D.O adds.

 

Baekhyun still think Minji is better than Hani. "Hani is not a lovey dovey person like Minji. Minji is someone full of aegyo just like me and she's cute. And I think she is ier than Hani. Hani is...hm..innocent.." Baekhyun simply said.

 

D.O start to feel anger boiled in him, "Baekhyun, do you love Minji, really?" He ask.

 

"—I do" 

 

"What even—" D.O stare at Baekhyun in disbelief. Something in him snapped

 

"Baekhyun, if you are going to continue this nonsense, I'm gonna fight for Hani." D.O said while eyes still looking directly into Baekhyun's. He is serious. He don't want Hani to get hurt, he don't want Hani to feel sad. All he ever wish is for Hani's happiness and he has been holding back for quite a long time now.

 

"D.O...you.." Baekhyun is shocked. He loved her...till now? Baekhyun thought. All his life, he has never seen D.O like this. "Whatever, I still love Minji." And with that, D.O walk to the door and stop, he turn his head back

 

"I hope you won't regret saying that" D.O said. Baekhyun hold his breath

 

"—because Hani's happiness is mine too. I am going to protect her this time."

 

 

*****

 

 

Meanwhile in Korea, Hani is busy with handling boys, grown up men inside her house.

 

"Kris!!!!!!!!!!! Please handle your kids now!" Hani commanded. She grew furious. She is experiencing mood swing. She is pregnant. Pregnant with Baekhyun's child. Her baby bump are not showing. She still look pretty and slim.

 

Luhan came to her and massage her back, "there there, don't be stressed out." Luhan said and put his best smile to please her. Hani just stare blankly at Luhan and turn her attention to something else. 

 

"Its been a while since Baekhyun called me.....what happened to him?" Hani mutter softly, she felt sad. She felt like she was pushed away by her own husband. Luhan heard he and of course he know what is going on. Everyone in EXO even Kai and Sehun know whats going on in New York right now but they just keep silent.

 

"You know, maybe he is busy? You know he have a big project to handle?" Luhan said softly. Hani can feel tears in her eyes, "But Kyungsoo, he always have time to check on me. If he can, why can't Baekhyun? Baekhyun last called me around last month, he didn't tell me he love me or miss me. He just call me to say hi and he told me that he is bored, that why he called. What happened to him?" Hani said with tears flowing out of her eyes.

 

"I'm trying to tell him about my condition now but he, he...he...I heard a woman giggling behind his voice, Luhan. Is he cheating on me?" Hani cried again. EXO stopped and walk to her, not knowing what to say. Hani continue to sob when all of them decided to do a group hug to make her know that they are with her.

 

She continue to sob. 

 

"K-Kyungsoo..." She said softly but the others heard her. They know that D.O have always been watching her from far to keep her safe. Their only hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter