Their feelings

The Art of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you don't want to surgery?" Mr. Choi asked, a doctor who is almost 1 year handle of Yixing's disease.

It has been almost 1 year, every once week Yixing goes to hospital, meet Mr. Choi Siwon, a doctor who check the spreading of his disease. Yixing was convicted of brain cancer, Mr. Choi even told if his life would not be long. He repeatedly offered to do surgery for Yixing, but Yixing always refused, because he realize if the success of his surgery is just a miracle.

"I refuse it." Yixing replied firmly.

Mr. Choi hear it with heavy sigh. "Do You still keep this secret to your family in China?" He asked again.

Yixing just lowered his head, silent, not answering. "Sorry doctor, I have an appointment with someone. Thank you for this day." Yixing then rose from seat, bowed to Mr. Choi and out of his room office.

That day he promise to meet Boa in her cafe. Once he reached the place, Boa looks elated. She gives the fee for his work yesterday and a small brochure.

"You wanna go there with me? " Boa asked suddenly.

Yixing bit surprised by her offer who invites to an art exhibition that is being held in one of buildings downtown. He can't refuse it and why he should refuse? He thought. Boa is a delightful woman and beside that.. He loves art, so there is no reason for him to say no.

They go to the exhibition. Boa always looks cheerful in every she tell something, makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter