Their promise

The Art of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, brother." Someone greeted Yixing who had just woken up after 2 days of unconsciousness since fainted in Christmas Eve.

Yixing slowly waking from his sleep position. He look around the room that he occupy now. The rooms that familiar with his life. Hospital. His gaze back to someone who sitting near his bed. This someone just bitter smile when look at Yixing. He is Luhan, his older brother.

"After your girlfriend informed me you fainted that night, I decided to go to Korea right away. " Luhan said.

"Aunt and uncle already know you went here?" He asked and was answered a nod by Luhan.

"I never thought we would celebrate Christmas in hospital. This is for you." Luhan put his Christmas gift on patient table, near a Christmas gift from Boa.

"Thank you." Yixing tried to smile at his brother who so attentive.

"Why you didn't tell me about your condition from the beginning? Do you feel very powerful to hide it for your own consumption?" Luhan started grumbling.

"Hey, I just woke up and you grumbling at me?" Yixing Interrupted him, pout his mouth.

Yixing isn't usually like that with anyone else. He looks mature, not talk too much, and introvert when dealing with others. He can only do that on Luhan, his protectiv brother. For Luhan, Yixing is everything after the death of their parents due to an accident 6 years ago.

"Do the surgery." He pleaded in trembling voice, with eyes that begin to redden, trying to hold to not cry.

"I won't do it."

"Please, just this once, do it for me! You're my only one that I have now. Do it for me... Do it for her who still fond you too."

"Do the surgery or not, I'll also die." He answered slowly without look at Luhan.

Luhan's tears falls. His face looks very furious to see Yixing who despair about his fate. "You're not like Yixing that I know. Look at how pathetic you are, feel so strong to bear this burden alone and desperate to wait your death."

"Calm down.." Yixing take several sheets of tissue on table and offer it to Luhan who still look at him sharply.

"You want me to calm down?! JUST DO YOUR SURGERY!" He said annoyed, ignoring Yixing who offer him a tissue.

He out of the room and Boa who was standing at the door, has heard their conversation, just silent watching Luhan out of the room. She then goes inside. She tries to smile at Yixing. She brings some of fruits which she put on patient table. She then sit next to him.

"You want me to peel apples for you?" She offered.

Yixing shake his head, smile weakly. He takes 2 Christmas gift on table. Christmas gift from Luhan and Boa. He unwrapped the gift from Luhan first, he pull the contents. He smile at what he got. A newest Gundam action figures.

"When I was 7 years old, Luhan ever did mischievous thing by swapping my favorite Gundam which I keep in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter