Their bond

The Art of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yixing-ah!" Boa shouted from afar and then confronts her polaroid camera at Yixing.

Yixing just see her with smiling as he continues to move his brush on canvas which in front of him. His painting is almost perfect after almost 2 hours he's on the edge of Han River to paint landscapes afternoon of there, companied by woman who had become his lover for almost 1 month.

After a brief kiss in that night, their lives turn out to be tied to each other. Their Love makes Yixing dissolve in the warmth. Makes him momentarily forget his load. Boa can always makes he laugh every day. Boa can always gives spirit for him even though she didn't know what's Yixing hide inside his body.

"Woah... why are you so talented, Mr. Zhang." She said in a teasing tone as she approached her lover.

"I know it." He answered with a proud smile and then polish her cheek by a wet brush that he hold.

"Yaa!" She shouted, not receive.

She then seize the brush and immediately reply his action by make some polish on his cheeks. Yixing reply her again by taking liquid paint on the palette directly. They attack each other repeatedly, make their faces filled with a variety of colors paint. They lay their bodies on the banks of river which was overgrown with grass. They lay with laugh, knowing how badly they both face now.

"I wish we often go here and enjoy our time together like this." Boa said when they enjoy the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter