Their time limit

The Art of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing open his eyes slowly after about 1 hour he lay on his floor room after drinking paregoric. His body is still full of sweat after experiencing incredible pain in his head and his body convulsions. His Breath little heavy. At that moment his phone suddenly rang, an incoming message. With supreme effort he get up  from his position and grab his phone which on bed. A message from Boa who waiting him in her cafe now.

His gaze become blank after reading the message. He thinks it's time they stop because there is no hope for any of them. He continues to stare at phone screen which displays he was kissing her lover's cheek at the bank of Han River. Tears trickling down slowly. And Suddenly there is blood dripping on her phone screen. His left hand directly touching his nose to check. The fresh blood flowing from one of his nostrils. Lately his nose often bleed abruptly. That could happen 3 to 4 times a day, makes him increasingly frustrating. Makes him more aware, their time limit is getting closer.

The night was supposed to be a happy night for everyone, especially for him and Boa. But fear and insecure because of his disease that worsen, makes Yixing lost his mind.

"Hey, this is for you." Boa gives a small red box for him as they sit side by side in her cafe. "It could have been too fast, because Christmas is tomorrow. But I think it's no problem.. if I give it now." She then kissed his cheek gently but Yixing just stay quiet, doesn't reply her kiss.

He just look at his lover with a sad look. Boa immediately realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter