Their ending

The Art of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Right there, okay, thanks." Boa is directing some her waitress to installing several Yixing's paintings on her cafe wall.

Before Yixing back to China, he gave Boa some his painting work. Paintings that he made after they became lovers. After Yixing back to China, she trying to get used to live out her days alone. Care of her cafe business. Cook and make cake alone. Spend her weekend with her friends. Goes to city library alone. Every night always hope there is an incoming message or email from China until fall asleep and wake up without any news. Her routines has repeated for months. She always tries to live her life with a cheerful, happy, and positive thinking. There is a time when Boa miss him. At that moment, she goes alone to the bank of Han River. Enjoying sunset and the afternoon breeze. Shed her feelings in that place. Cry loud in that place.

Two days before Christmas. Almost one year she's in her wait time, makes any negative thoughts arise. What he fails in his surgery? What.. he died? Thinking about it all makes she limp. What's time for her to fulfill her promise? To continue her live without him? Now she really wanna alone. When all people are joyful welcome Christmas Eve, she just stay at her cafe, makes her busy.

"Good morning Jongin-ah.. come on, I'll help you. Where is I have to deliver this coffee?" She asked when she had just come in her cafe to Jongin, her new employee.

"Ah, noona, you don't have to help me. It's my job." Jongin refused, looks embarrassed and tries to take the trays that she hold but she keep the tray from her hands.

"Don't worry, I don't feel bothered. Just tell me where is the table who ordered this coffee."

Jongin then tell her. Boa immediately headed cafe upstairs to deliver the coffee. When she had reached there, her footsteps suddenly stop. She's too surprised by what she see in front of her now. Because it's still early, café was not too crowded. Only this buyer who is on the upstairs, waiting for his coffee while looking at the paintings on wall cafe. He f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter