Their first meeting

The Art of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Yixing actually leave his house, he tries to check contents of his bag once again. Sketch book and other painting equipment are completed. He close his bag and immediately goes to meet his client at a cafe in downtown of Seoul.

Kwon Boa, name of his client today. They never met before. She knows Yixing through his personal website, and then they chat via e-mail. She asked for help Yixing to make paintings on walls of her cafe. She knows Yixing is one talented illustrator who ever existed now. His Various illustrations are scattered in Korea and China. From illustrations for a shirt, novels cover, music CD cover, and shoes. Painting a cafe wall is also a piece of cake for him. With his talent, he could live independently. He can finance his studies in Korea for many years.

After 10 minute on the way by city bus, he headed the cafe. His steps stop after arriving at the entrance cafe. He then enter slowly. Seen some visitors who enjoying a drink and some waitress.

"Excuse me, can I meet Miss Kwon?" He asked to one of waitress in there.

"Zhang Yixing..?"

A soft voice sounded from behind him. He immediately reversed his body. Seen a beautiful woman with beautiful long hair unraveled. She then give her hand to Yixing while introducing herself. She is Kwon Boa, owner of the cafe, who asked for help to beautify the walls of her café with Yixing's paintings.

He speechless. Fascinated by what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter