WTH is happening?!

Boy Who Cried Love

The wind became still and turned quiet just like Sehun, who was still standing frozen in front of his father. His mother had already place the flowers she bought beside Sehun's. 

The two man stand face to face as if sizing each other. Sehun kept his poker face identical to his father's.

"Please seat you two." 

His father was the first to move his eyes and made his way beside Sehun's mother. Sehun didn't budge and stood still.

"Didn't you hear what your mother said? Or are you going to ignore her orders now too?" His father's tone ticked Sehun off, he made him sound like he doesn't have any feelings or what.

"Why Abeoji?" Sehun turned to face his father, "Why did you come here? SINCE WHEN DID YOU CARE FOR US?!!"

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!" 

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!" The tears he was holding back for years finally fell, "It's because of you, Abeoji. And you dare call her your daughter? What kind of person are you?!" He landed at his sister's grave as the slap made impact on Sehun physically.

Tears flowed nonstop as he straighten himself to face his father again, "You want me out?," Sehun heard his mother's cry and turned to look at her. He was considering the next words he would say to his father because he knew how it would affect his mother. Sehun deliberated but made a firm decision he thought will be for the better.

"You want me out, right? Alright, you win, Abeoji. I lose this game. I won't be staying in your house anymore." His mother's cries became louder that it made Sehun wobble, but he is a man with pride as thick as his father's. He has to be strong, he thought.

Slowly he walked to his mother but got stopped by his father, "Just go."

Sehun gave his mother a flying kiss and turned to look at his sister's grave then walked away. Before he could take three steps he felt warm arms wrapped around his waist.

"Sehun-ah, please don't go. You're the only child I have left. Don't leave." His mother begged and cried at Sehun's back. His heart feels like being penetrated by thousands of needles. But he had to stay strong.

"Eomma, didn't you want me to obey Abeoji's orders? I'm gonna do it now." He tried to sound positive but his tears betrayed him as he choke on his own words.

"No. No. No," His mother's embraced tightened around Sehun, "No, Sehun-ah." She said as she try to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry, Eomma." With that, Sehun removed his mother's arms and without looking back, he walked away.

 

Worried looks from his hyungs welcomed Sehun as he reach the bottom. They tried to talk to him but Sehun doesn't want anyone right now. Even when Luhan tried to stop him he just walk pass him and run straight to his car.

Without any plan as to where he was headed he started his car and drove away. 

He drive and drive to nowhere. As if the heavens were one with him, the rain started pouring little by little. His phone kept buzzing, a lot are from his hyungs while some are from his 'girls'. 

When the thought hit Sehun, he sped up with a certain place in his mind.

That will help a bit.

He thought as he race down the hill.

 

 

He reached Seoul with less than more of the usual time. He turned right and left, stop and go, then finally arrived  at his destination.

'Infinite' 

A club. He thought of going to a club in the middle of day. Sehun is really brilliant, huh.

He checked himself at the rearview mirror and was glad because he still look hot though he is a mess. Points for the shades he was wearing, helps hide the puffy red eyes.

Then if he can't get any smarter, he wondered why he can't hear blasting music and see people lining up to get in. He casually opened the door and made his way to the bar. He got more confused when he saw no one inside except from Dongwoo and Woohyun who are wiping the wine bottles and the glasses.

"Woohyun hyung, Dongwoo hyung!" He greeted as he sat on one of the high chairs in front of the bar table.

"Oh! Sehun-ah! What's up?" Dongwoo high fived Sehun and returned to his chores.Woohyun turned to say 'Hi!' and smiled at Sehun.

"Dongwoo hyung, did your business went down the drain? How come I don't see anyone partying?" The dino looked at him as if he lost his mind. Sehun, being the smartest kid ever came up with the most stupid conclusion,"Ah-huh! Did someone reserve the whole place? Is there a proposal happening here?"

Dongwoo turned to Woohyun who also stopped wiping the bottles and looked at Sehun the same way how Dongwoo did. 

"Sehun, did you hit your head or something? Do you know what time is it now?" Dongwoo tried to knock the sense out of Sehun but we all know how Sehun is right?

"No, hyung, don't ask me. I'm not going home tonight." See? Then, as if Woohyun had enough of Sehun's nonsense, he splashed the small pale of water to Sehun's face. Now he looks like he just swim with all his clothes on.

"AH! What the hell, hyung?!!" Sehun removed his shades and jacket. Thankful that he had left his phone in his car or else.

"Hyung? Hyung? Hyung your face! You're asking me what the hell? You should ask yourself Sehun, what the hell is wrong with you."

Sehun looked at Woohyun in disbelief, apparently he doesn't get what's happening yet. Woohyun was gonna splash him again when Dongwoo stopped him.

"What's with your eyes Sehun? Did you cry?" Sunggyu appeared out of nowhere and sit beside Sehun, "Hold on. Myungsoo-yah! Sungyeol-ah! Mop the floor here! It's wet!"

"But hyung we just did that a while ago!" Sungyeol screamed from the second floor.

"Come here and see for yourself!"

Then two idiots can be heard descending from above. And they both have a wtf face when they saw the floor below Sehun.

"Wtf Sehun, did you pee?" Sungyeol asked in disbelief, Myungsoo smack his head. "Ouch! Why did you do that?" Myungsoo pointed at Sehun who is dripping wet.

"Oh, water," Then he saw Dongwoo holding a small pale, "Dongwoo hyung! You--"

"It's Woohyun, he had to. Now Myungsoo can you please just clean it up?" Sunggyu explained and ordered.

"Why me, Hyung?"

"Because Sungyeol will get his spare clothes upstairs to lend it to Sehun. Got it?" Myungsoo nodded and Sungyeol glared at Sunggyu.

"What? You're the closest to his size. We're not that tall you know." Now he have no choice so he went upstairs while stomping his feet. Definitely Lee Choding.

"Come on Sehun let's go over there." They transfered to a larger table beside the bar.

"Now tell us what happened." 

Sehun thought about the right words so he can explain well to them. Then when he was about to speak, clothes were thrown to him.

"Wear it. Wash it. Return it. You're lucky because I love you so I'm lending you my clothes right now."

Sehun looked at Sungyeol as if he just said something crazy. Then Sungyeol got it, "As a brother! Geez, now go change! God you wet the leather sofa." He said as he shoo Sehun to the bathroom and wiped the water on the sofa.

Sehun was thankful he have other Hyungs aside from the 11 friends he grew up with. He was even more thankful they owned a club. He changed quickly then returned to the table.

"Okay, really now, tell us what happened." Sunggyu encouraged Sehun.

"I ran away from home."

Everybody fell silent. And yes, that was the best explanation he can come up with.

"Hey Sehun! I knew it was your car and oh! We saw your phone ringing inside so we opened it to get your power chord. We didn't expect it to be open, but it was anyway. Hey! You should remember to lock it next time, okay? And btw Suho is the one calling." Sungjong handed Sehun his phone after Hoya's long speech.

 

"Hyung? I'm sorry about earlier I just don't feel like talking so--"

"Sehun? Sehun?" He looked at his phone because it was Luhan who spoke. But when he checked the caller ID it says 'Pabo Suho Hyung'.

"Luhan hyung? Why are you using--"

"Sehun, your mother is rushed at the hospital."