Dream

Boy Who Cried Love

Sehun suddenly felt the weight of the world on his shoulder. He didn't move for a while so Sunggyu took his phone and spoke with Luhan.

"Luhan? This is Sunggyu. What's wrong?"

"What hospital?"

"Okay, we'll take him there. Bye."

Woohyun was about to pour water at Sehun again when Sunggyu stopped him and told Myungsoo and Sungyeol to just help him get on his car.

"Put him on the passenger's seat, I'll drive his car to the hospital. Myungsoo and Sungyeol will come with me incase Sehun needs our help. You guys will stay here because we gotta keep our business moving, I'll call you guys for updates."

Then they left.

 

 

In the car, nobody spoke to Sehun, even Sunggyu. The guys gave him the time and space to think. 

It's my fault. I'm so stupid. Why did I have to inherit my father's pride? Stupid old hag, I hope he is having a hard time now. But Eomma, eomma....

Sehun held back his tears as he try to compose himself.

When they reach the hospital, Myungsoo and Sungyeol immediately went to Sehun to accompany him. But Sehun pushed their hands lightly and said, "I'm okay now Hyungs, thanks for the help. You can borrow my car so you won't have to commute to 'Infinite'. The other hyungs are probably inside. Thank you again. Bye."

"Just call us when you need help, okay? Here's your phone by the way." Sehun nodded to Sunggyu and went inside the hospital.

He was about to call when he saw Suho and Tao at the reception area. They are waiting for him to arrive. He put his phone in his pocket and walked to them, the two spotted him immediately.

"Sehun-ah!" They said at the same time. Sehun would laugh at that teasing them about being 'like mother, like son' but right now isn't the time. He waved at them like a soulless person.

"Where's Sunggyu hyung? Luhan said he will take you here. I miss those hyungs, we should hangout--" Suho nudged Tao and he stopped talking.

"Where's eomma?" 

The two didn't have to be asked twice, they lead him to his mother's room and took note to just ask him about Sunggyu later.

Sitting at the chairs near the door are Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, who all immediately stood up when Sehun came to their view.

"Is Abeoji inside?"

"No, he went to finish some business. He said he will come later." Luhan answered.

Business..tss. Is that more important right now? Some father you are...

"What happened?" Sehun asked Baekhyun who was nearest to him.

"It was after you left, we were just about to get in our car to come after you when Luhan hyung received a call from your father asking for help. In panic, Luhan shouted that your mother was unconscious and that sent all of us up the hill. There we saw your mother lying on your father's lap then we immediately called 119 and brought her here. It was just 10 minutes ago when your father left then you came, he was the one who told us to call you as soon as possible. So we stopped panicking and Luhan called you." Chanyeol handed Baekhyun a water bottle after his long speech.

"Sehun, you should go inside. Your mother is looking for you." Luhan said.

When he got in his mother's room, he saw her sitting while looking out the window. She felt his presence and turned to give him the warmest smile. The tears Sehun was holding back earlier fell without him noticing. His mother patted the space beside her and told him to sit. Sehun felt like his mother was really waiting for him and afterwards felt stupid for feeling that way, of course his mother is waiting.

He went to hug his mom and beg for forgiveness. 

"Eomma, eomma I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Sehun cried as his mother embraced him, "I shouldn't have..." His mother hushed him and just swayed back and forth as if in a swing and making him fall asleep.

"I love you, Sehun-ah." And that was the last thing Sehun heard. He really fell asleep, may be it fatigue or his mother just really knows how to make him sleep.

 

Sehun woke up to find himself in his room. His room. He got up feeling confused but happy. What happened? No one knows.

He went to the living room and found no one. Not even the maids or some guards, which made him more confused. Then he heard laughter in the kitchen. He peeked at the wall that separates the two parts of the house and there he saw the biggest shock of his life. Not because his father is laughing with his mother but because of the girl they are laughing with. His sister!

"Noona.." Everybody turned to look at him including the girl, his sister.

"Sehun-ah! Come here! Abeoji said he will take us to a vacation in the Philippines!" His sister said merrily.

Abeoji? Vacation? Philippines? Wait... This happened before..

Sehun run in front of a mirror and he was right. He looked at the 17 year old Sehun at the mirror and immediately thought of the night before his sister died. It was this very dream.

Then suddenly, the view shifted and he was in a room. A very large and white room. 

"Sehun-ah." He heard his mother's voice. He run to where he thought it was and came to a door. When he opened it, a bright light blinded him and everything became dark. 

He felt a bit stuffy and find it hard to breathe. He run forward hoping the darkness to end. But it was like a maze, like there's no end. He felt trapped.

"Sehun-ah" His mother's voice again. This time he looked around and found a light in the middle of nowhere. He walked to it but it doesn't seem like he is getting nearer, so he run. But the light just got farther and farther away.

He stopped to catch his breath. He close his eyes and found himself in someone's embrace. He tried to opened his eyes to see who it is but it was like his eyes were shut by some sort of strong force or something.

"Sehun-ah." It was his mother. He tried to speak but no sound came out.

"My Sehun, eomma will be leaving you for a while. Your noona needs me," Sehun shook his head and tried to say 'Don't go.' but his voice won't come out, "We'll see each other soon. For now, take care of yourself and your Abeoji. He loves you Sehun-ah. Eomma loves you. Noona loves you. There are lots of people who care for you Sehun. Take care, my son. Goodbye, I love you."

 

Sehun jolted awake and found himself in his mother's hospital room. He was panting so hard when his father came in.

"Sehun-ah." Sehun turned to look at him. "Abeoji."

It was like his strength was taken away from him. He looked around the room but saw no traces of the person he was looking for.

"Eomma, where's eomma?" He rushed to his father and shook him, "Where is eomma? Oh? Abeoji!" Before he knew it, he was crying again, "WHERE IS EOMMA?!" 

Kris and Xiumin hurriedly went inside and held Sehun.

"Eomma! Eomma!" Sehun tried to fight his Hyungs but their grip was stronger and he was sent sitting to a chair.

Luhan, Suho, and Lay went inside followed by the rest of the boys. The other hyungs (Sunggyu and the others) are there too. Fortunately the room is big enough to accomodate all 20 of them.

When Sehun was calmed, his father knelt in front of him and held his hands.

 

 

 

"Sehun-ah, I'm sorry." His father cried.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry about Sehun's eomma. But she has to be remove or my foreword would be useless. There has to be a reason why Sehun became like that, agreed? :) 

Anyway I'm sorry for not updating as soon as possible after the 2nd chapter. I got sick so, yeah. Kkaepsong~

By the way I hope you guys are liking the flow of the story so far ^u^ 

And yes I included some INFINITE scene hehehe. I might add some SoShi too in the future part ^^ Yehet!