Stranger

Boy Who Cried Love

Their plan was to tie them up and lock them together in a room until they sort things out. Was.

It was their plan until Sehun went missing after his mother’s burial. No one knows or even noticed where and when he’d gone until Tao went looking for Sehun in his house and at Infinite’s. They all thought he just went somewhere to unwind. But for Sehun to be gone for a whole month and missed the first week of school got their brains and mouth working in search of him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun is….. not being himself. Totally not being himself. Remember those messages he got from a lot of girls? He used to not answer them, but then after mourning for his mother he sneaked and went all out.

He got a text from one of the girls in his phone inviting him to a club. Normally Sehun would just ignore this kind of thing, but this is what he needs right now. He thought. A distraction. So he followed the girl’s directions and made it to the club in the speed of lightning. It was a miracle he got there alive.

Sehun drinks and danced drinks and danced, and hooked up. That was never Sehun, not until he decided not to give a damn about girls anymore. He thought they’d just leave him like his mother and sister so he figured to leave them first. Hurt them first before they could hurt him.

It worked for a whole month, he went from a girl’s house to another every day, or different clubs and bars every night. There’s a variety of them in Seoul, Sehun doesn’t need to go very far to find a new one every night.

And girls, well he do sleep with them—wait, think literally here, he just SLEEP with them, got it? He never does it with any of the girls he hooks up with. He just give them pleasure and nothing more until they fell asleep, they were drunk anyway.  Then he leaves them even before they wake.

That was how Sehun’s life these past few weeks. He’d slept in a girl’s house/apartment, or in a club or bar, or in his car (he got them back from Sunggyu before the burial). He didn’t even notice last Monday was the start of his senior year.

 

Thanks to the lack of clothes he decided to come back home. As in come back in his home, his father’s house.

Oh, and because his card got suspended too. He’s planning to argue with his father about that.

 

 

On the road, he tried to form sentences for his argument later. But the goddamned traffic today is making it hard for him. He wants (needs) to go home now. He doesn’t know what he’ll do there aside from getting clothes and arguing with his father, but he ought to go home fast. He’s starting to get irritated so he honked 5 times. The other driver’s shouted at him but he didn’t care, he just shouted,” you all!” and slumped back to his seat.

If there’s a thing Sehun learned this past month is to add curse words in every sentences he spoke. It’s not even a good thing.

After what seemed like forever to Sehun the cars in front of him finally started moving. Forever? Huh! There’s no such ing thing in the world. Or maybe I just thought he thought that.

Another 30 minutes and he’s in their driveway. Sehun parked the car and went inside.

He expected to find only the workers because it’s too early for his father to be home. He isn’t wrong.

But to his surprise, he found all 11 of his childhood friends in school uniform sprawled at their living room, even Luhan is there. All heads turned when Sehun came in. Lay was the first to speak.

“Sehun-ah! You’re dad’s right! You’d come home today!” Lay was all smiles, Sehun would usually find that comforting but he seemed irritated by it now.

“What are you guys doing here?” The smile on Lay’s face disappeared with Sehun’s tone.

“We were waiting for you, we were worried sick with your show.” Lay spoke the same tone as Sehun’s. It ticked Sehun even more.

“You don’t have to. You can go now.” He was about to go upstairs when Chen spoke with the tone a bit higher than his usual calm one.

“That’s it? That’s all you have to say? No ‘I’m sorry for making you worry, I’m okay now’? That's making you an , Sehun.” That set it.

“Why? Why do you ing care?”

“Sehun, watch your words.” Suho spoke kindly. But even that made Sehun lose his temper.

“Like hell I would!” then he turned to Chen, “Okay? You want me to tell you I’m okay hyung? That’s bull!”

A baseball went flying at Sehun’s face, it wasn’t a baseball it was Kyungsoo’s fist he was holding back earlier.

“What the is wrong with you Oh Sehun?”  Kyungsoo curse and it’s not every day you hear him say unkind things. Tao hid behind Kris and Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s arm. They were not used to this kind of Kyungsoo………………..and Sehun.

Kyungsoo pointed at the boy on the floor and spitted all the words he was holding back for awhile now, “We are all ing worried about you and then you will come home like this?! You smell and act like ! Who are you? Are you even Sehun? Stranger?”

Sehun recovered and shouted back at Kyungsoo, “Dammit hyung! I’M DAMNED ALRIGHT? I LOST MY SISTER AND NOW MY MOM. I—“

“SO YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOO? DAMMIT SEHUN, DO YOU THINK THEY WANT YOU LIKE THIS?! WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL FEEL IF THEY SEE YOU LIKE THIS??!!”

“DON’T TALK LIKE YOU KNEW THEM WELL!!! I don’t know hyung. I DON’T KNOW WHAT LIFE IS ANYMORE! SO JUST SHUT THE UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Kyungsoo was about to throw a punch at Sehun again when Suho stopped him. You have got to salute this guy for managing to stay calm even through the storm.

“Stop it! Both of you.” He nodded at Kris and he held Kyungsoo while Suho walked to Sehun to help him up.

“Just leave, hyung.” Sehun said and stood up before Suho can give him the helping hand. “Just leave.”

Suho ‘s gaze followed Sehun as he went upstairs.

Kris released Kyungsoo and he immediately head for the door followed by Chen and Lay. Suho tried to stop them but they are all mad at Sehun right now.

He looked at the others who are still in the room, “We need to fix this up. We can’t just let this break our years of friendship, right?”  He studied every face in the room for a sign of agreement but they were all looking at the floor, even Tao and Kris………………and Luhan.

“You gotta be kidding me. We can’t leave Sehun now.” He pressed the idea even more. “You saw and heard him earlier. He’s damned for all he cares and is a .” All look up to him to hear what he has to say.

“He needs us now, the three will calm down soon. We need to be one in this. We are one, right?”

It took 5 minutes before any of them spoke which scared Suho a bit.

“We are one.” Said Kris, then Luhan, then Tao, and then the rest.

This will be along year for all of us. Suho thought.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's an update! Sorry for not updating ASAP. But there's this certain book that held my interest, I just had to finish it. Anyway I'm done now so here! ^u^

How are you guys with the story so far? Is it alright? 

If you have any reactions, suggestions, or requests. Just comment or message me! ^u^

 

Love, love, love,

Author-nim <3