August 29th

Boy Who Cried Love

What is new to Sehun's morning? Aside from the increase of messages from his 'girls' and his mom's yelling just got louder. Nothing, there is absolutely nothing new to Sehun. Oh, his headache, his goddamn headache is killing him.

Hangover after yesterday's party, the world is playing merry-go-round with Sehun. When he tries to stand up straight, he only ends up face flat on his bed. Until his mother lose it.

"Oh Sehun if you don't wake up now I'll have your black credit card suspended!" 

That would totally work on Sehun, but yesterday's the longest party he ever attended. Long parties means more time, and more time means more drinks for Sehun. 

The hyungs are probably like this too. Maybe aside from Suho hyung.

Sehun thought as he scrambled out of his nest putting his weight on anything he can get his hands on.

"Eommaaaaa." He smiled at his mother half aware that she is probably boiling right now. Sehun wished he didn't smile, he got slapped pretty hard by the cold water his mom splashed on him. Though that brought him to his senses.

"Ah EOMMA!"

"Eomma? Eomma? Do you know how much I begged for your father to let you sleep here last night? He wants you out Sehun, OUT! When are you going to  wake up and get yourself straight?! You're on your last year of high school already. Please take this seriously Sehun, please."

He loves his mother so much, seeing her like that weakens him. How he wish he could really change the way he lives. But knowing his father, Sehun couldn't bring himself to change for the better. He want the old man to regret what he did to Sehun 3 years ago.

Without another word his mother head out of his room leaving him dripping wet from the cold water. He didn't care much about the wet thing, he thought of his mother. Of how he can pay her back for all the things she'd done for him.

Still as statue he carefully planned his day inside his head, nothing new of course. Except what happened to him 1 minute ago.

 

 

The breakfast was silent, but it sure is not in peace. He is just really thankful that his father left early for his business or else he would have cuss words for his breakfast. 

"I'll be with the hyungs and will be a little late."

He said as he got up from the table to get his car keys. His mother didn't say anything and just nodded. Sehun knew she is still a little mad at him, still he kiss her cheek and bid goodbye.

As if on cue, his phone vibrated just as he got on his car.

"What? I'm almost there."

"Well good morning to you too Sehun." Typically sarcastic, Baekhyun answered Sehun's grumpiness. 

"You don't have to call me hyung, I'm almost there." Sehun said as he starts his engine.

" please I can hear your car starting through the phone and I'm right outside your gate so pick me up here, okay? Bye!"

Annoyed, he threw his phone at the passenger seat and hit the accelerator. He reached the gate in 3 minutes instead of the usual 10 minutes drive by his father's driver. There he saw the most annoying friend he ever had.

He stopped right in front of Baekhyun and just as he opened the door to enter Sehun hit the pedal and shoot like a bullet at the streets. Luckily there was no one passing or else an accident might have happened. His mood was lifted a bit as he outwitted his Hyung that is throwing a fit now.

Sehun slowed down a bit when he reached the highway. As much as he loves fast cars he still values his life more than anything.

Right when he stopped at a red light his phone vibrated. He chuckled when he saw who was calling.

"Why good morning, hyung!" Sehun made sure his mockery reached the other line.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! I'm seriously gonna kill you when I get there! Just wait you brat!"

"I'll be there, hyung. Bye!" He laughed at how easily he can pissed Baekhyun off. Definitely an evil maknae.

 

 

After 30 minutes he reached Viva Polo, Chanyeol's family's restaurant and their usual meeting place. He can see that almost everyone is there, only him, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are missing. He find it weird to not see Chanyeol, then he remembered he had left Baekhyun.

I don't know if those two are together or what. Tss.

He thought as he got out of his car and locked the door.

The bell rang indicating an arrival, the rest didn't have to look up to know who owned the shiny red porsche that passed awhile ago, except for Luhan.

"Oh! Sehun-ah!" His favorite hyung waved and pointed to the seat beside him. The rest had acknowledge Sehun's presence and ask him about Baekhyun. Of course they know, Chanyeol told them.

While they were laughing their off at how Baekhyun reacted, another rang was heard. Then a fuming Baekhyun with a bubbletea on hand and a worried looking Chanyeol at the back brisk walked to the table.

"Yah! Why did you leave me earlier?!" Baekhyun slammed his bubbletea infront of Sehun who was still laughing.

"Omo, is that a bubbletea, Hyung? Can I have it?" Sehun said as he try to hold back the remaining laughter.

"Don't do that again alright? I had to pay for Chanyeol's gas! And this guy took advantage of it! He made me pay full tank!" Baekhyun can be really moody, one minute he was mad at Sehun then the next one he is pissed at Chanyeol. Sehun was glad of course.

"Ohw, sorry, hyung. Won't happen again." Sehun said as he took a sip.

Then an exaggerated sigh was heard from Chanyeol, "God I thought he was gonna break the table or something. My mom will kill me for that." Of course his mother will not kill him, though he will experience something similar.

Then, after a few minutes the table was filled with laughter and stories from yesterday. Fortunately there are only few other customers or else Chanyeol's mother will have to shoo them out for being too loud.

"Alright, enough of me. Where do you guys want to eat lunch?" Typical Suho, his friends have nicknamed him for always aking care of the group. Suho translates to 'guardian' thus his role.

"Wooaaah, are you paying Suho hyung?" Tao playfully ask the older one. 

"You didn't answer my question, Tao." The table erupted with cheers and whistles as the boys celebrate Suho's  kindness. Except for one person.

"Sehun? Is there something wrong?" Chants and whistles stopped as everyone turned their attention to Sehun.

"It's the 29th, Suho hyung." Then the table fell completely silent.

It took a minute before anyone had the courage to speak, "We'll visit her. Come on guys, let's meet each other there." Kris instructed everyone as he got up from his seat. Tao followed him and the rest did as said.

"Do you want me to ride with you?" Luhan carefully asked Sehun as they head to the parking lot.

"No, hyung. I'll be fine, just ride with Minseok hyung. I'll stop by a flower shop then we'll meet there." The older one just nodded and patted Sehun on the shoulder.

He got in his car and drove to the flower shop they used to go. It was only 10 minutes away from the cafe, a time that is not enough for Sehun to think.

The owner had recognized Sehun and immediately went to get the usual flowers he would buy.

"Say hi to her for me." The old man said as he patted Sehun's head. Sehun nodded and payed for the flowers then returned to his car. He gently place the small basket of flowers at the passenger sit and slowly drove away.

He had bought her favorite flowers, baby's breath and hoya. He watched as other cars pass him while he drive slowly. He missed her so much. If not for his father's hasty decisions she would have been still here.

After an hour of reminicing their happy moments, Sehun reached the hill where she was buried. He found the other's already sitting around a knoll. Candles have been lit and prayers have been said. Only the flowers Sehun is holding waits to be place.

He walked slowly as if appreciating the view that surround's his sister's grave. You must be loving it here. He thought as he place the flowers beside the stone where her name was engraved. 

"We will wait for you at the bottom." Suho patted Sehun as they head out to give him some time alone with his sister.

 

"Noona, I'm sorry. I can't fulfill my promise to you. I couldn't take care of eomma. Noona, I'm so sorry," Sehun cried silently, "Are you happy there? If you are, then I'm glad. I won't be able to live if I didn't know how you were there." Then, like his sister the wind brushed pass Sehun as if comforting him, "Noona, I miss you."

While Sehun cried in silence in front of his sister's grave, two figures approached. One is who didn't expect to be here at all.

"Sehun-ah." Sehun looked up to find his mother carrying the same flowers he had. What he didn't expect is the other person with her,

 

 

"Abeoji."