Zelo Understands

Zelo Knows

Zelo's P.O.V

I don't want to be here, lost in my dreams.

I don't want to see her, not here.

I want to be free.

I want to be me.

I can hear it, calling my name even in my sleep.

I'm laying here, but i'm not dreaming.

I'm thinking. Maybe this is just another stab. I can't be awake, all I can do is lay here in my mind, and await those terrifying dreams.

He's standing outside the door, waiting for me fear to build so he can launch his evil illusions. I can't take this. I can't deal with seeing my mom die again. I want to see her, hug her and tell her I love her.

Mom.

No, I don't want to see you here.

Mom.

Why are you here? How did you know that I am in the hospital? of course I know i'm in the hospital, where else after what I did?

Mom.

Please, don't walk any closer, walk away.

Mom...

She walkes closer, slowly just so my fear can build.

This can't be mom...

She leans in, her breath slithering around my face, reaching my ear...

 

Youngjae's P.O.V

Zelo, how long can I sit here and listen to your cries, take in your screams.

It makes me sad, that I can't help you.

I shouldn't have listened, I should have asked you to tell me when I saw your pleading look. I didn't because I knew you weren't ready to talk. When could I have asked you though? You wouldn't come out of your room, you wouldn't yell for our help, even though it was obvious you needed it.

Why did we ignore your pain? Were you even reaching out to us?

Wait, it wasn't you.

It was us, we were pulling away. We left you....."Zelo, i'm so sorry!"

We all need to fight our demons, but not all of us can do it alone...

 

Zelo's P.O.V

"Zelo, i'm so sorry!"

Youngjae? Why are you sorry? It's not your fault, you don't understand. How could you?

"Youngjae, it's alright."

Wait, she's walking away...why?

Mom!

What had she whispered in my ear, I couldn't hear her.

Mom!!!

She swung her head around very fast, bones snapping and protruding from her neck.

"What's the matter son? Afraid?"

This isn't my mom...she never was, was she? This is all a cruel joke in my mind isn't it? Is it? I can hear it even in my dream, my Siren calling me. How is this possible?

Help me hyungs, I don't want to be asleep anymore!

I can see him, he's coming closer now...help me...

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

I was walking back from the cafeteria to Zelo's room. I don't know how I could ignore it, I should have helped.

Walking back into the room, I notice that Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup were in the same position, only this time they were fast asleep. Zelo isn't crying, but Youngjae looks sad but somehow I seen a spark of hope in his eyes. Why was he sad if Zelo seemed fine.

Seemed fine. Of course, that's why we ignored him, because he himself tried to ignore it.

"Youngjae, are you alright?"

"I spoke aloud and he answered. Now he's sleeping soundly, but I can still feel his fear. I think we can help him after all, Daehyun! All we have to do is talk to him."

"We can try, but don't get your hopes too high Youngjae."

I know it seems like I was unfazed by this, but I couldn't help but getting my own hopes too high.

"Zelo, I'm sorry, I should've helped you, but I was too afraid."

 

Zelo's P.O.V

Why is he walking closer, why won't he leave me alone? He looks familiar...wait! He's the man from the bathroom, the man who started all of this. Why?

Mom?

She looks peaceful, but why?

Mom?

She motions me to come closer, and I obey.

"Hello sweetie! You look scared honey. Sit down, and talk to mom." I move to sit down.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" It's actually her this time, not my illusions.

"Well sweetie, I needed to talk to you. I'm sorry son, i'm sorry I couldn't keep him from you. You can win, you just have to fight."

"You see him?"

"Sweetie, I wish I could talk longer, but i'm late. I love you."

"Mom, wait!"

She's gone. He's back.

Why won't he leave me alone?

He stares me in the face, just staring.

Wake me up, please!

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

"Wake me up, please!"

Zelo was asleep, yet he called out for our help. If he is aware he's sleeping, why can't he wake himself up? I walk to him, glancing at Youngjae to see if he had heard him too. He looked at me, so I know that he had. I shook him gently, and he was suddenly protesting against his request.

"What do you want Zelo?"

"I want to be awake!"

 

Zelo's P.O.V

"What do you want Zelo?"

I want to be awake!

He's still staring at me, my inner demon. He smiles at me with his pointy jagged teeth. He can see my fear, if not feel it. His voice calls me, the same voice I hear when I need to feel. He was my Siren. Now I can see why I didn't want to listen anymore, he had escaped, he had won. The week before when I heard the cry, he had won.

Help me!

He walked closer, still staring. Not at me, no never at me - through me. He was always staring just beyond my eyes. Into my soul. My heartbeat picked up, fear running through my body acting as aderenaline.

I was sweating, but I couldn't look away. He kept staring, only now, for the first time he had met my eyes.

"She may have won, but I will win this time."

Hyungs!!! Wake me up! Wake me up!!

"Scream, they never listened before. Why would they now?"

"Because, I can think now that the Siren is gone."

He won't let me wake up!!

"Is it now?"

Hyung's, please!

 

Himchan's P.O.V

We have been trying to wake Zelo up for a half hour now.

He keeps talking, but he won't come out of his dream.

I want to be awake!

Help me!

Hyungs!!! Wake me up! Wake me up!!

He won't let me wake up!!

Hyung's, please!

He was sleeping soundly when he suddenly started to cry.

 

Yongguk's P.O.V

I can't get him to come through so I keep shaking him.

After an hour of trying, he finally opens his eyes. He looks pale, his fear more obvious than ever.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

I'm awake!!

"Hyung, when can I go home?"

"Why would you want to go home right now?"

"I need to see my mom! I need to go home."

"Zelo. when you recover and we debut, then I will see if I can't talk Manager Kang into letting you go home and visit."

I didn't like his answer.

 

Yongguk's P.O.V

I was surprised when Zelo agreed to my conditions. I only have one more problem.

How do I tell him that his mom is dead?

 

 

Author's Note

jrbjrvbhbr3bhbfvbhrbvhrbvpibedbvy

I can't believe myself. I had a way better chapter for you guys but I accidently deleted it.

>.<

Well, I hope my Lovely Blossoms enjoy!

Comment / Subscribe!

:*