Zelo Tells

Zelo Knows

I awoke a few hours later, my eyes still blood shot, and finding it hard to breathe. This time, instead of freaking out I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at my own reflection in the mirror.

What is that?

Noticing a weird cut, I leaned forward closer to the mirror, while examining my face I seen skin hanging. I grabbed the piece of flesh and pulled. I didn't stop pulling until the skin had torn down to my left collar bone. I stared at myself in horror, my eyes widening with fear.

This can't be real...I must be dreaming....

 I looked up to my normally light brown eyes. They were pitch black, and my eyelids had been torn off.I looked down.

My hands were covered in blood.

I have to wake up! WAKE UP! 

I looked back up, there was someone behind me. He was smirking at me with an evil grin, his pointy teeth stained with blood. He reached his hand toward me. I shot around quickly, and the person - the thing - was gone.

I was too shocked to notice I had been in the bathroom too long. Someone was bound to come see if I was alright.

As if on que, a knock at the door.

"Zelo?"

I turned back to the mirror.

"Zelo? Are you in there?"

The voice began to sound worried.

All I could do was stare at my reflection. I couldn't rip my eyes away from it. My heart began to beat violently. I couldn't think straight, or at all.

Hyung..help me...

"Zelo, I'm coming in."

I didn't want to tell anyone about my dream, so I grabbed my toothbrush really fast and shot it into my mouth. As I did, Youngjae entered.

"Why didn't you answer me?"

I motioned toward the toothbrush, but Youngjae knew that wasn't why.

"Are you alright now?"

Before I could answer, Youngjae was right beside me. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes.

"Are you in pain?"

I was taken aback. Was I in pain? Well yes I was.

I  can't really breathe...my chest hurts...

"No."

Youngjae knew I was lying though, i'm not a good lier.

"You hesitated. I know you're in pain. Where does it hurt?"

"My chest." I looked away, not wanting to deal with being interrogated.

I was never brushing my teeth and Youngjae knew that I was hiding something.

"Nowhere else?"

"My head. It's probably just puberty."

"Well I never woke up screaming with my eyes full of blood during puberty. But you'll be alright Zelo."

"It's not me I'm worried for." I had whispered this, but Youngjae had heard.

At first, he was going to dismiss it, but after a while it started to nag him.

"Zelo...' Youngjae said, grabbing his attention. ' what do you mean by that?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. If Youngjae pressed any further, I would have to tell my hyungs everything and I wasn't ready to just yet.

"Nothing...nevermind..."

I don't want them to think i'm a freak.

Hoping I didn't need to explain more, I tried to leave the bathroom. Youngjae wouldn't have it.

"Zelo, wait. I need you to tell me who you're worried for then.."

"Please hyung...I can't..."

Youngjae looked over to their beloved maknae and noticed he was crying.

"You can't ignore it if it hurts that bad, it will only get worse. Please, I'm here for you."

It took a few minutes for me to respond.

"If I tell you, you promise to keep an open mind."

"I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now found myself in the living room, all of my hyungs staring at me with the same expression. Shock.

"Please, don't think I'm a freak..."

Jongup was the first to speak.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"I didn't want it to happen..."

Himchan now spoke, looking into my eyes.

"We will never judge you Zelo. But please, don't hide any more of your dreams from us."

I simply nodded in return, acknowledging his request.

I hoped this was the only one! I never want to dream again.

Suddenly, all of their phones went off, creating a loud ripple of buzzing to echo through the apartment.

They had all gotten the same text message:

You can't avoid fate.

 

~if you knew today what tomorrow held, what would you do?~

What will I do?

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys! Sorry for any typos it's 2am here! I am tired!!

I hope you enjoy!

And please, upvote, subscribe, comment!!

I love you guys! ^.^