Hyunsik/Changsub

A Birthday Present

 

Hyunsik steps off the stage, tanned skin glimmering from sweat and glitter; crinkling eyes further smearing the thick eyeliner as he laughs in exhilaration from the performance, his white teeth standing out against the soft pink lip-gloss. Manicured fingers pull at the pastel cardigan, tearing it from his shoulders to reveal thick, defined arms juxtaposed against soft lace. He stumbles slightly, anchoring himself by grabbing Changsub's shoulders, and immediately kicks his heels off, choosing instead to walk around the backroom in just his tights. Changsub takes one look behind him, laughs, and moves to sit down on the couch, unbothered.

He doesn't pay attention until the burgundy wig slips off, leaving Hyunsik with his short, brunette hair that he messes up even further by running a hand through it, choosing to keep everything else on as he waits for the cordi-noona. Only then does Changsub’s pulse quicken, takeing in the pink tongue that peeks out to run along equally pink lips, the outline of hard abs underneath the sheer, too-tight top, and the flimsy skirt that brushes against covered thighs.

"Hyung, you're staring!" Changsub knows he's being rude, knows that he should at least pretend that he wants to look up to meet Hyunsik's eyes, but then the singer runs his thumb along the edge of the skirt, lifting it slightly, and his mind short-circuits. His eyes refuse to budge, instead choose to adamantly follow the trailing thumb that slowly drags the skirt even higher up his thigh until he can see the darker band of spandex. He hears a giggle before Hyunsik advances.

And suddenly Changsub's nostrils are filled with the scent of strawberries as a strong chest presses against his and a knee pushes through his legs and nestles between his thighs, and his mind is still too far gone to do anything but helplessly rest his hands on the thin waist, fingers toying with the fabric of the skirt. He can feel the smirk on Hyunsik's lips as the singer noses along his jaw before stretching up to whisper in his ear, "Am I pretty, hyung?"

Changsub's fingers tighten on Hyunsik's waist as he briefly lets his head fall back, biting his lip and failing to suppress a shiver. Gulping, he clenches his eyes shut and tries to keep his voice steady. "Y-you look gorgeous as always, Hyunsik, but you should change so we can leave." 

With a huff, Hyunsik tsks in his ear before grabbing the hands on his waist and firmly placing them on the back of his thighs, right below the skirt.

"I don't like that idea," he whispers, not bothering to hide the small, excited shudder when Changsub's fingers gently scratch at the nylon. "Don't you like this on me? Don't you want to play?" Hyunsik then lets out a husky chuckle and presses his lips against the other's neck as he slowly guides the other man’s hands up. "You haven't even gotten to the best part yet."

Changsub trembles, cursing and dropping his head to Hyunsik's shoulders. Enjoying the feeling of soft nylon against his fingers, he turns his head, about to say something, but then his eyes widen and mouth goes dry when his fingers brush against soft lace ruffles and cold, sharp spikes.