One Month Anniversary

Life
One Month

The couple smiled happily as they laid on the bed. It was early morning and the couple were feeling very lazy after there intense love making session the previous night. Sungmin was sore but he was still happy. It's been a long time since he felt so content from ...no not , it was true making of love. Sungmin was laying with his head on Kyu's chest looking up at the other as Kyuhyun played with his hair. Kyuhyun leaned down placing a sweet kiss on Sungmin's 'M' shapped lips which Sungmin happily returned to him. There was no need for words between them as they stayed cuddled up to each other, but it had to end, because Kyuhyun had to work at the cafe that day. Thankfully for Sungmin though he didn't have to go anywhere so he could stay curled up in bed for a while. Kyuhyun carried Sungmin into the bathroom after fixing up a lavender scented bubble bath. Sungmin was laying against who had his arms wrapped around the younger, cuddled up in the warm water. Kyuhyun massaging Sungmin's hip and Sungmin was in bliss at the feeling. His muscles hurt, and the massage along with the bath was heaven already. Having his boyfriend made it even better if anything is better than heaven. Sungmin was dried off and carried back into bed after the bath is over, laying down and watching his lover getting dressed. Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's forehead, the couple sharing "I love you"'s and "See you later"'s. The door clicked and Sungmin closed his eyes, deciding that a nap would be best for now.

Sungmin woke up around noon and got started on his day once he was dressed and had some afternoon coffee and a mall meal. He sat on the couch and got started on working on new compositions which were being finished up. Working for several hours, Sungmin took a break, and cleaned up a bit. His eye caught the calendar and he noticed the date. His one month anniversary. Sungmin had forgotten about it and with the date suddenly here he had no idea what to do. He paced around finding out what he can do for the other, he groaned falling on his head as he grew frustrated with his thoughts. Looking around the room, he sighed, the floor was littered with their clothes. Picking up he sighed as he did laundry sorting out his clothes, as he did so he noticed Kyu's clothes were mixed within them and he got the idea. Throwing the clothes in the washer after he sorted them, he quickly put on his coat, shoes, gloves, and hat. Grabbing his keys he walked out of his apartment and to the hardware store. Smiling happily to himself, he took his house key of the ring, upon walking into the store.

Sungmin headed to the back finding a familiar machinene and a worker. "Can you duplicate this?" he asked the worker handing him his house key. He smiled as the man took it and started to duplicate it. After waiting and paying Sungmin left heading to the store grabbing things for dinner. Sungmin was really amused when he found out that Kyuhyun was unable to cook but he could make really good tea and coffee. Buying ingredients for their favorite meal, he went back home and cleaned up some more, setting the table for two. Making the date romantic, with a table cloth, candles, crystal wine glasses, and a very good red wine. Even the dinner was high class, lobster, beef, homemade bread, soup. Checking the clock he smiled happily as he finished setting dinner when his boyfriend knocked on the door. Opening the door, Sungmin hugged his neck and kissed his lips. "Happy One Month, Kyukyu" he said using a nickname he came up with at some point.

Kyuhyun was surprised by the sudden hug and kiss, wrapping his arms around the small male, he returns the kiss on his lips, he pulled away handing the male a boquet of pink gardenias and bunny shaped caramel-chocolates. "Happy One Month Minnie". It was something they both found out about each other, both preferring simple gifts with little thought but lots of meaning. So Kyuhyun got his lover his favorite flower in his favorite color, favorite candy in the shape of his favorite animal. The happy smile from the smaller sent a smile to Kyuhyun's own lips, as he was led inside to the see dinner, Sungmin putting the flowers in a vase, on the table slightly to the side so they can still see each other and talk.

The two talked about their days while they ate, Sungmin telling the other how he just remained lazy till mid-afternoon causing Kyuhyun to be envious. The reaction causing Sungmin to go into a fit of giggles. Sungmin was cleaning up the main corse, bringing out dessert, a simple chocolate cake, cutting both of them a slice. As he was handing Kyuhyun his plate he took something out of his pocket, placing it on the table in front of Kyuhyun. The duplicate Key to his apartment, which was tested to work.

"What's this Minnie?" Kyu asked, holding the key slightly confused.

"Oh just a spare key to my apartment." Sungmin replied nonchantly as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Are you sure? So soon?"

"I'm possitive...actually I thinking maybe you can move in with me soon..."

Kyuhyun looked at the older male, reading his facial expression seeing if he was joking but he saw nothing but seriousness. "I would love to live with you Minnie." he smiled brightly at the other, shocked that something like this would happen so soon.

The two finished their desserts and cleaned up, or well tried too clean up if it wasn't for Kyuhyun who kept groping and squeezing Sungmin's ending the two up in another passionate night in the bedroom.

 


A/N || It's been a long time since I updated this. Do I still have any readers here? For some reason, I have a feeling this fic is going to end sooner than I'm thinking but I guess we'll see how it goes. Knowing myself it'll go on longer than I planned. How do you like the chapter so far? Also I added a simple layout the forward. I hope you all like it.

Till next time my lovely Fireflies. I think I'm going to call my reader Fireflies. What do you think?

*throws sarangs* ♥ ♥ ♥

~*~*~SungJewel*~*~*
 

 Credit