Meeting

Life
Meeting

"Kyuhyun are you doing anything tonight?" Ryeowook, one of Kyuhyun's co-workers asked as they were cleaning up and getting ready for closing. 

"Yupp. I have a date at home with starcraft" he said nonchalantly as he worked on getting every done. Kyuhyun hates the closing shift because everything has to be cleaned thoroughly. Honestly, if it wasn't for Henry calling off because he ended up sick with the flue Kyuhyun wouldn't even be here. All well, the bigger paycheck and a day off tomorrow makes it worth it. 

"You play games too much. You should really go out" Ryeowook protested to the maknae, despite Ryeowook looking the youngest he was actually one year older than the older looking Kyuhyun. "Honestly, go on date. Omo! You should let me set you up on a blind date~ I know the perfect guy for you!" Ryeowook squealed like a mother whose daughter just announced was getting married. 

Kyuhyun paused and looked at Ryeowook, "No" he said the nth time. He can't remember how many times he turned Ryeowook down on his date offers, especially after meeting his weird fiance. Everything was weird about him, his head was big, his hands small like a baby's, touches everyones upper lip and he has a turtle obsession. Weird was the first impression Kyuhyun got from the man named Yesung. "Your just going to try and set me up with someone weird" he said and resumed cleaning.

Ryeowook couldn't help the pout that formed on his lips, "YAH! Yesung is not weird! And neither is the other guy! He's cute, handsome, talented, has big eyes...he's almost like a girl" Ryeowook continued talking about the man who has been trying to hook up with Kyuhyun for a while now. 

Kyuhyun zoned out not even listening anymore to Ryeowook as he whiped down the last table and chair. They were being extra clean because the health inspector was due anytime in the month, and came any day. Although he wasn't expecting Ryeowook to suddenly glomp him, causing him to almost fall. "YAH!" he said in annoyance.

"You're ignoring me! I'm not taking a no this time Cho. Either go on the date or I'm not leting go." He said clinging onto Kyuhyun like a child does to mother. Kyuhyun continued to ignore him, figuring that he'll let go sooner or later. After thirty-minutes, Kyu's back was starting to hurt at the weight of Ryeowook, "Alright fine. Just get off of me already!" Kyuhyun gave in his demands. He rolled his eyes as he let go and started chearing. 

Ryeowook walked to the counter scribbling something on a piece of paper before handing it Kyuhyun. "This is where you'll meet him. Wear a decent button-down, jeans and shows pleace. Semi-casual." He pleaded, only getting a nod as Kyuhyun placed the paper in his pocket. Ryeowook sighed, knowing that Kyuhyun would foreget everything. 


On the day of the date, which was two days later, Ryeowook went over to Kyuhyuns to make sure he was ready. But as he knew, he saw Kyuhyun in a pair of sweats and a shirt tapping away at his laptop. He groaned as he couldn't get the maknae's attention so he closed the game. Kyu wasn't happy but neither was Ryeowook, and Ryeowook was scarrier when upset. 

Before Kyu got his handed to him, he obediantly obeyed when he was told to get a shower as Ryeowook went to his closet, because of work Kyuhyun had severla button down shirts, Ryeowook went through a few of them, he chose a very faint pink button down and a pair of black jeans that make his look amazing, along with a dark silver blazer and black and white shoes. How Kyuhyun has such clothes was beyond him, but Ryeowook wasn't complaining. After getting Kyuhyun dressed, (after bickering about the clothes in which Ryeowook one, because he actually knew something about fashion) he sat him down in front of the mirror going through different hairstyle, before choosing a messy style which made the male look like a celebrity. 

"I knew you were good looking back daaaaaamn I never knew you were this good looking" Ryeowook said looking over the male once more before pushing him out the door. Atleast Kyuhyun drove a nice audi. Following behind in his own car, Ryeowook made sure that Kyuhyun would go to the meeting place, and he also made sure he would be atleast five minutes early. 


Arriving at the fountain at park, Kyuhyun looked around, he didn't even know who he was looking for because Ryeowook told him nothing about the man. So here he was standing almost like an idiot, (when honestly that wasn't the case considering many people oogled him) looking around for .... who know who. Almost five minutes passed and Kyuhyun was about to leave till someone came up to him. A very familiar someone. He looked at the shorter male, his eyes widening at who was in front of him. "Sungmin?" he said in disbelief. 

Sungmin was slightly panting, as he reached the person that Ryeowook pratcially forced him to meet. When he calmed down, he looked at the stranger only he wasn't a stranger. His eyes widen even bigger than Kyuhyuns. "Kyuhyun?" he said in just as much disbelief in his voice. 

If this date wasn't awkward before it was surely awkward now. 

Credit