Luhan Don't Worry Chapter 4

Luhan Don't Worry

 

Luhan’s P.O.V

“H-Hospital?” I repeat. No… That can’t be. He nods and sniffles. I pull him into a hug and rub his back. He sobs into my chest and holds onto me tightly. I bite the inside of my lip to keep from sobbing out. I must stay strong… We sit there for a while just holding each other. Noah then pulls away and looks up to me with the saddest eyes I’ve ever seen. He takes off his glasses and wipes them on his shirt since there’s tears on them. He puts them back on and looks up at me. I sigh, getting a hold of myself. I put a hand on his shoulder and squeeze it for support. “Thank you for being here with me, Luhan…” he says quietly, looking down. I nod. “No problem…” I look down as well. I can’t handle all these emotions… It’s hurting my heart so bad… I only have a short time left. I hate fighting with ____… But I don’t know what to say to her. Noah stares at my face and comes closer, touching my face gently. “Your cheeks are stained with tears just like mine…” he examines my face and then backs away again. “Why?” he said. I sigh and look down. “It’s not something to worry about… Now I should go… I have to make something right again.” I stand up and pat his head. “I’ll try to come here more often to see you.. Bye Noah.” I say quietly. He sighs and nods. “Okay… bye Luhan.” he waves a little and forces a smile. I force a smile as well and wave back before turning and walking back towards the house.

Your P.O.V

 

You sniffle as you calm down. Chanyeol wipes your tears as Kyungsoo gives you a tissue. You thank him and Chanyeol and wipe your eyes properly and blow your nose into the napkin. Kris cringes a little and looks away in disgust. You giggle at him weekly and hold the tissue in your hand. You look at all the guys giving you comfort and you smile. “Thank you guys… I’m just so worried about him.. Why is he so stubborn?!” you clench your fist angrily but calm down and sniffle. Xiumin rubs your arm gently, trying to calm you down. You look up at him and smile a little. He smiles back and pats your head. You sigh and lean your head back, looking up at the ceiling. I just wish he would just tell me the truth.. Is that so much to ask? We’ve been best friends for most of my life and I thought we told each other everything… I tell all the guys everything actually.. Is everything just a lie? You shake your head and stand up. “Thank you guys.. really..” you smile a little before making your way to your room. You close the door and sigh sadly. You walk to your bed and lay down. I wish he would just talk to me about it… Whatever it is I bet I can help with. If not then… Ugh.. I still don’t know why he would keep it from me. I rub my temple and sigh tiredly. Before you know it, you fall asleep.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V

 

I walk into the house and see the guys just talking in the living room. I don’t see you anywhere so I get a little worried. The guys turn their attention on me and look at me with harsh stares. “Where’s ____?” I ask, walking over to them.  


They sigh. “In her room..” Chen says sadly. Xiumin gives me a glare and I sigh. “I didn’t mean to make her cry okay?” I say, knowing they are all mad at me. Tao sighs and looks away annoyed. Kai huffs and lays down on the couch hugging a pillow. I look away and shake my head. Suho sighs and walks over to me. “How can you not mean to make her cry? What did you even say?” he asks with a mixture of anger and confusion. “I didn’t mean to say anything… She just accused me of lying to her..” I sigh and look down. Suho narrows his eyes at me. “Well none of us believe you either… Lay is good with medical stuff like that and he said that’s not even what happens if you get an infection.” he crosses his arms and sighs. “We aren’t asking you for the truth.. We are just asking you to make things right again.. for now at least. No go talk to her.. Now.” he demands. I sigh, deciding to just leave it at that. I nod and make my way to your room. I stand outside the door, my heart beating fast, and listen for any cries or anything. I don’t hear anything so I just walk inside. I see you laying there with your back turned towards the doorway. I bite my lower lip before making my way over to you. I sit beside you slowly which makes you turn so you are facing the ceiling. I look down at you and close my eyes, feeling guilty. “I’m sorry… i’m so sorry.” I whisper. I move a few strands of hair out of your face before leaning down and kissing your forehead gently. I look down at you as my face is only inches from yours. I look down at your lips but think twice. I admire your facial features before pulling up and watching you from more of a distance.

 

I hang my head and sigh. A few minutes later I start to feel a shift in the bed. I look back up and see that you’re waking up. I stand up so you won’t feel trapped or pressured and just watch as your eyes flutter open. You blink a few times before looking around the room. Once you see me, you start to smile but then something changes. You look away and turn your body so your back is facing me. I sigh and walk over to you. “____.” I call. You don’t reply and remain facing the wall. I gulp silently before coming a little closer. “____. Please don’t ignore me. I’m sorry… I hate fighting with you.. I never meant for you to get hurt by my words.” I say softly. You turn your body back towards me and as soon as you do that I look away. I see tears in your eyes that are threatening to come out. I bite my lower lip and look at you again. “____.” I call again, my heart breaking. You raise your hand up to hush me. “You think your words hurt me? Luhan… The fact that you lied to me and won’t tell me the truth is what’s hurting me. How could you? I thought we were best friends. I even liked you!” you shout unknowingly. As soon as you realize what you realize what you just said, you widen your eyes and hide your face in your hands.

 

Your P.O.V

 

Oh my… I can’t believe I just admitted that! Tears run down your face from your aching heart and now worry. You turn away again and bite your lip so you won’t break out into a sob. Luhan widens his eyes and sits down beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry… I promise I will never lie again.. But you just have to wait.. Please. I want to tell you but I can’t. Please.. I beg of you to understand.. I will tell you but not now.” he turns you so you are facing his chest. “I like you to… I really like you…”

You  widen your eyes a little and look up into his eyes. He likes me back? Honestly.. I don’t think I like him… I think I love him. But I won’t admit that to him yet. You can’t help but to fall for it and hug him tightly. “Fine… As long as you promise to tell me.. Promise.” You look back up at him and look at him with pleading eyes. He looks down into your eyes and nods. “I promise.” he says softly. He wipes your tears gently and leans down. He looks into your eyes before leaning in and kissing your forehead. “I’m sorry for making you cry… I think you are beautiful when you smile.. I shouldn’t have been such a jerk about it… Please always keep a smile on your face no matter what. Remember those words.” he says, sadness in his voice. “I will.. I’ll always keep a smile on my face.. For you, Luhan.” You smile a little and hug him tightly. You will always try to keep a smile on your face.. But you already know he hates fake smiles if you are really sad then you will come to him or one of the members. He hugs you back and your hair gently. You sniffle and don’t let go of him. I don’t want to let go.. I never want to let go. I want to be with him forever. I just want him to get better… Whatever he is hiding… I just want it to be cured. What can it even be that’s so bad he can’t tell me? You sniffle and bury your face into his neck. All you want to say right now is I love you. I love you Luhan… Do you feel the same way? Do you want to know how I feel? Will you even care? Luhan pulls back a little and caresses your face gently. He stared into your red, teary eyes. He brought his face close and nuzzled your noses together. You couldn’t help but smile as he did so. He could never stop making your heart flutter will all these simple but cute acts. You both acted as a couple almost.. Except never kissed or anything. All the other guys ship us as well. They always tease us and make fun of us in a playful way. They’ve even set up little ‘unintentional’ dates. But instead of actually dating we just kept being friends. You’ve always had a feeling he liked you back… But then again you always figured that it was just his way of displaying affection towards you. You’ve never seen him talk with any other girls so you wouldn’t know the difference.


Luhan’s P.O.V

She likes me… I like her. Normally I would probably confess to her fully and then kiss her passionately on the lips and ask her out in the most romantic way possible. But sadly that’s not how it’s going to work. She probably doesn’t love me like I love her but I know our relationship is close so even if she didn’t have any other feelings she would be heart broken when I left. I can’t do that to her. I feel bad for not telling her but at least she’s an understanding person and understands my decision not to tell her. I wish I could tell her… I hate seeing her so hurt because of me. But I’ll make it up to her. If I remember correctly… I only have about less than a week left. We spent our time together. I even spent time with the guys alone. Then a few nights we all went out together. I just don’t know what to do now… I want to do everything I can with her before my due date. But what? I know she’s always wanted to go to Namsan Tower. I guess we can do that. But is that special enough? When do I even tell her? I promised I would tell her and I never break my promises. A day before? A few days before? This is so hard. I smile down at her. “Hey… You know how you’ve been wanting to go to Namsan?” I ask, tilting mu head a little. She blinked and nodded.

“Yea… Why?” she asked, a hint of excitement in her voice. I smiled wider and hummed. “How about I take you there?” I smiled, knowing she will except. As I expected, she nodded excitedly and hugged me again, wrapping her arms around my neck. “That would be amazing~! When are we going?” she let go of me and looked up at me with widened and hopeful eyes. “I was thinking tomorrow.” I smiled and nodded. Tomorrow will be good. “Alright~” she smiled widely and did a little happy dance. She looked at the clock and pouted a little. “But it’s only 1 pm… We have a lot of time before we go.” she sighs and puffs her cheeks out. I chuckled and pinch her cheek. “We can wait~ It will come faster than you expect.” I said. She sighed and nodded. I smile and bite my lip. I can’t wait to take her to Namsan… I’ll get to see her bright smile and how she gets excited. I want to be able to see that smile everyday… Sadly I can’t. But I’ll always watch over her… No matter what I’ll make sure she smiles. I want her to live a happy life. Honestly, I’m even more scared of dying now. Since she likes me… It might break her heart even more. This is breaking my heart just thinking about it. I want to live… be with her forever. Make sure she smiles and laughs and never wastes a second of her life. I want to always be there with her… Be there at the good and bad times. But life isn’t going to give me that choice is it? “Oppa~” she looks up at me and touches my cheek. Oppa? She hasn’t called me that in years. It always made me feel weird and flustered for some reason. I blush a little and pout. “Don’t call me that~ You know it makes me feel weird~” I chime. She giggles and pinches my cheek. “But you are so cute when you are flustered~ And you were starting to look pale so I had to do something..” she looks at me and sighs. I chuckle a little and sigh. “Sorry… But no more calling me that~” I whine a little. She giggles. “Oppa~!” she coos. I blush even more and bury my face in my hands. “Ani~ Luhan~ Call me Luhan.” I say peeking out of my hands. She smiles and grabs my hands. “Oppa~ You’re red~!” she puffs her cheeks out. I pout and huff. “Why do you like teasing me so much?” I squish my cheeks. “Because you are so fun to tease~ Especially when you get red and pout.” she nods and giggles. I huff again and pout unintentionally. She giggles and pokes my bottom lip. I blink and puff my cheeks out instead. “You really can never make an ugly face Luhan.” she smiles. I chuckle. “Oh really?” I make an ugly face and make disturbing noises. She blinks and looks away. “Okay… Maybe you can.” she giggles and looks back at me. I scoff playfully and hum. “Yet you still fell for this face.” I say cockily. She chuckles and sighs. “That…. and for your caring heart.” she blushes a little and smiles. I smile as she comes closer and touches my heart. I look into her eyes and bite my lip. Don’t Luhan… It will just make things worse for us. I smile and look away. “R-Really? Um.. Thanks.” Thanks? Really? That’s what you say if someone tells you that they fell for your caring heart? Aish… I look at her and I see a bit of disappointment in her eyes. “No problem..” she says and smiles a little. I sigh and take her hand. “And I fell for everything about you… Your heart, your soul, your beauty, your body, and everything that makes you, you.” I smile and look her in the eyes. “That’s beautiful Luhan…” she smiles. I smile and nod. “Not more beautiful than you~” I say cheekily. She scoffs and hits my arm playfully. “You just ruined it with that cheesy line.” she laughs and kisses my cheek. “But your words are more beautiful than anything and can make anyone feel better… So give yourself credit for that.” she smiles and lays down on the bed. I smile and feel my cheeks heat up. I touch my cheek gently with my hand and smile. I will.. As long as it makes you smile.