Luhan Don't Worry -Chapter 1

Luhan Don't Worry

Luhan’s P.O.V

I walk down the streets of Seoul and sigh. I hate this… having to go to the doctors for some check up. I told everyone I was fine. I have been having constant headaches and pains everywhere in my body. I have also been getting dizzy and passing out various places. It’s a struggle to deal with… but I have been waiting for it to go away. It has been happening for almost a month now… I don’t know what it could be. I have been telling the guys and ___- that its only the flu… It must be right? It seems to be getting worse as time goes on. Everyone is getting worried about me… especially ____. She is like my bestest friend… I kind of like her… but I can never tell her. I wouldn’t want to jeopardize our friendship. She was the one that told me to go to the doctors to get a check up. I’m sure its only the flu… maybe an infection or something. Nothing too serious I hope.

I walk into the entrance of the doctors and go up to the little window. I tell the middle aged woman my information. She tells me to wait patiently until someone could help me. I nod and bow before walking over and sitting in one of the cushioned chairs. I look around the small little room and sigh. I get a pain in my head and I wince. I rub my temple and sigh. It hurts… I get weird looks from other people in the room. I look away from them and look down instead. One of the nurses that work here call my name and lead me into one of the rooms.

“What seems to be the problem, Luhan?” she asks nicely. I sigh and shrug. I explain all the stuff that has been happening to me and how it exactly feels like. She nods understandingly and writes the stuff down on a notepad. I look closely and see a hint of worry in her eyes. It can’t be anything bad… just an infection or something right? She scribbles down on a piece of paper and then rips it out and hands it to me. “Go to the hospital in three days,” she said. “This is a more serious case than you might think, Luhan.”  
She gives me a sorry glance as she walks out of the room. I blink and look down at the piece of paper. More serious? How is an infection really serious? I remain oblivious as I walk out of the room with the paper in my pocket.

Your P.O.V


You pace around the living room while biting your lip. How long does it take to get test results and come back? You groan impatiently and look at the worried eyes watching you. Suho comes up to you and wraps his arms around you. You stand there, not hugging him back, but you except his hug and sigh. “Be patient and stop worrying so much… He’ll be alright.” he said. You sigh and bury your face into his shoulder. “It’s hard not to worry when you don’t know what’s going on with him.” you say sadly.


After a while of getting comforted by the guys, you decide to call Luhan since he is still not back.

“Hello?” he answers the phone.

“Where are you?” you say worriedly.

“I’m on my way back,” he said. “You sound so worried ___-” he chuckles.

“Well yea! I’ve been waiting here, worrying my off as you get a check up,” you say with a mad tone. “What are the results?” you say, dropping down to your worried tone.

He becomes silent for a while and then chuckles.

“It was nothing serious… I just have a little infection is all… nothing to worry about. They said I will be fine in about a week.” he said.

You sigh in relief and nod to the others.

“Okay… sorry if I worried too much.” you said.

“No problem ____. Thanks for caring. I’ll see you when I get home.” he says before hanging up.

You sigh. An infection? Well… at least it’s nothing to be worried about. You smile a little before turning to the guys and telling them about it. They all smile and nod. You skip off to your room and flop onto your bed, waiting for Luhan to get back.

Luhan’s P.O.V

What else was I supposed to say? I can’t let her or anyone else know that it’s serious. Besides, it’s probably not even serious. I’ll just go to the hospital and listen to whatever they have to say and then it will all be fine.

I arrive at the dorm and walk inside. I see all the guys look at me and smile. I walk over to them and sit besides Xiumin. “Where’s ____-?” I ask, looking around. “In her room.” Kris said. I nod and look at all of them. “Were you all worried about me?” I tease. They roll their eyes and chuckle. I get a nudge from Xiumin and he smiles. “We are all glad you’re okay.” he said. I smile and nod. “You better go talk to ____. She has been the one worrying her off.” Kyungsoo said. I chuckle and nod. I stand up and make my way towards your room.




Your P.O.V

You heard Luhan come in but you decided to turn around and pretend you’re sleeping or something. He walks up behind you and smirks. He lays beside you on your bed and wraps his arm around you and leans in close to your ear. Your face turns red and you bite your lip. “____. I know you’re awake.” he said softly. You can’t help but smile when you feel his warm breath on your ear. You turn around to face him and smile. You blush even more when your faces are inches apart. Truth is… you kind of like Luhan… he’s so sweet and caring. He can always make you laugh and just the fact that he’s your best friend. You inch backwards a bit so it wouldn’t be as awkward. He smiles and rubs his neck a little. “I’m sorry I made you worry…” he said. You sigh and shrug it off. “I just really care about you..” you said shyly. He smiles and chuckle. He suddenly winces and hold his head. You widen your eyes and bit and touch his arm. “Are you okay, Luhan?” you say panicking. He blinks and pulls off a smile. “Y-yea.. I’m fine. No worries.” he smiles. You sigh and nod. You bite your lip so you won’t frown. He hates it when you frown… He always says he wants to see your smiling face.

He pinches your cheek gently before sitting up. You sit up as well and look at him. “So… you have an infection? Where?” you ask. I can’t help it… He doesn’t seem okay. He looks at you and nods. “Um… my head.. Uh… that’s why i’m always dizzy and having pains..” he smiles reassuringly. You sigh and nod. That doesn’t sound very accurate… but oh well.

_


Luhan’s P.O.V

I walk into the hospital, a bit nervous. What will happen? What news will they give me? The lady said it was more serious than I think… but it surely can’t, right? I sigh and check into the hospital at the front desk and then wait in the waiting room once more. I wonder what they will have to do to me to find out what’s wrong… I hate hospitals already so I don’t need needles or anything poking at me. I shiver a bit at the thought and shrink down in my seat.

After about a half hour of waiting, they finally call me into the room. I follow the doctor nervously as we walk down the hospital halls, making turns and going up various stairs.
We finally get to the room and I sit down on the chair. The doctor tells me to lay back so he could have better access. I obey and lay back on the cushioned chair. He sets up various types of machines and wires. I bite my lip and look away. Be calm Luhan… this is all necessary.

_



After about an hour of getting everything set up and doing tests on me, he finally finishes and sets everything aside. He leaves for a few moments to collect the results. Once he returns, he sits down on a stool and tilts his thin glasses.
“Luhan… When did you start having these pains and dizziness?” he said. I sit up and clear my throat. “Um… I believe about a month.” I said. He looks at me and sighs, a bit of sadness in his voice. This is scaring me.

The doctor removes his glasses and looks at me.


“I’m sorry Luhan… But you have brain cancer.”


A.N

Hello everyone~ So I'm kind of new on AsianFanfics... But so far I like it. I usually write my stories and what not on Wattpad. So this story was originally a oneshot I made on Wattpad. It's split into 3 parts. But I've decided to just post this as a story itself. So instead of parts it will be chapters. I hope you guys like it and if you want to check me out on Wattpad then my username is Sav4ever27. i make Exo Oneshots and I have an Exo fanfic and a Bigbang fanfic. Please comment if you like this chapter because it really gives me motivation to write. I hate silent readers.. It makes me feel like i'm no good. So please give me your input~ Thank you and please enjoy the chapter. I might post chapter 2 tomorrow.. I'm not quite done with chapter 3 yet~ Anyway thank you c: