Luhan Don't Worry Chapter 2

Luhan Don't Worry

Luhan’s P.O.V


C-cancer?! No…. No… I can’t… I’m only 23 years old.. I can’t die at this age. Can this be treated? Will I die? I look at the doctor with worried eyes. “W-what? Brain cancer? C-can it be treated?” I said. He sighs and shakes his head. “We don’t have a cure for cancer, Luhan,” he said. “I’m sorry… since you didn’t come here sooner… the cancer has spread. You don’t have very long to live…I’m sorry..” he looks down sadly. I shake my head and drop to my knees. “No… No… I can’t die… I can’t… is there an exact date I’m going to… die?” I ask, tears forming in my eyes. He sigh and thinks. “Well… probably about the end of this month…It’s not for sure but.. that’s most likely your death date.” he said. By now, tears are streaming down my face. I shake my head furiously and pull at my hair. “No! I can’t die! Not now! I have my whole life to live! There must be a mistake! Please say there’s a mistake!” I scream. The doctor looks down at me sadly and worriedly. He presses a button to call some doctors and nurses in to take me away. I refuse at first but they eventually make me walk and leave the hospital.

As I walk down the streets of Seoul, they seem so much lonelier. I see couples and happy people. Must be nice to be them. I also see sad and lonely people… kids… homeless people. So this is the world? This is the world we have to live in? It’s horrible.
What am I going to tell ____? What am I going to tell everyone? I can’t tell them about the cancer… I just can’t… but now that I only have a month to live, I can’t make the worst of it by sulking about it. Not only will it make me even more scared and sad, but others around me. Those who truly care about me. Tears continue to fall down my cheeks as I walk. I make silent whimpers. No one looks at me… only those who can truly see the world as it really is. I find myself at a park and sit down on one of the benches. I look out to the field and see these young kids playing. There’s a little boy who looks about the age of 7 or 8. Then there is a little girl about 3 or 4. They are kicking around a soccer ball. I smile and wipe my tears. The little boy kicks it towards my way and I stop it with my foot. The boy comes up to me and looks at the ball. “Hey mister… Can I have my ball back?” he says in a tiny voice. He has black glasses that fit his face perfectly and cover his dark blue eyes. He  has dark brown hair with bangs that fall underneath his eyes. I smile and stand up. “Want to see a trick?” I say softly so he won’t be frightened. He looks around and nods. The little sister comes up right after he nods and looks up at me with sparkling blue eyes. She has long dark brown hair and has little freckles around the ridge of her nose. I smile and start doing tricks with the ball. I bounce it on my knee and then on my foot. I flip it up and flip it any ways I can. I stop and look at the little kids expression.
They both have their mouths hanging half open with admiring eyes. “Woah~” the little boy smiles widely up at me. I smile and kneel down to i’m his height. “Come on… you try.” I smile and hand him the ball. He nods excitedly and starts bouncing the ball on his knee and toes. He messes up a few times until he finally gets every try right. The girl watched him with focused eyes. I smile at her and she smiles shyly with her hands behind her back.

“You want to try next?” I ask her, smiling. She nods excitedly as well and takes the ball from the boys hands. The boy pouts at her and comes back over to me. “Hey… what’s your name, mister?” he said. “Luhan.” I smile and sit down with my legs crossed. He sits down beside me as we watch the girl play with the soccer ball. “So… is that your sister?” I ask the boy. He nods and sighs. “Yea… but she’s very sick. She has Leukemia.… she’s constantly in the hospital. She’s had it ever since she was born. But she’s very strong and hopeful.” he looks down and sighs. She has Leukemia? That’s horrible… and she’s so young. “How old is she..?” I ask sadly. “5 years old…” he says sadly. I bite the inside of my lip and look down. 4 years old.. that’s just terrible. I look up at her. She’s smiling and bouncing the ball on her knees. She giggles and looks over at us. I smile and wave to her. She waves back shyly. I look over at her brother. “What’s your name?” I said. “Noah.” he looks up at me, pushing his glasses up. I smile and nod. “Nice name~” I smile. These kids right here understand… They understand how cruel this world is. I don’t want him to be sad… nor the girl. “What’s your sisters name?” I said. “Mia.” he smiles. I smile and nod. “Beautiful name…” I sigh and put a hand on his shoulder. “Everything will be alright… trust me.” I smile. He sighs and nods. Mia runs over to us and sits on her brothers lap. She looks at me with those sparkling blue eyes again and I smile sadly. I start humming and look at them. Noah wraps his arms around his sister’s waist and holds her gently. She smiles and snuggles into him. “Want me to hum a song for you?” I ask a bit randomly. I feel it will make them feel better… They nod and smile. “Okay… any requests?” Noah looks at Mia and nods. “Falling slowly…” Noah said. I nod and start humming the tune.

I don't know you but I want you all the more for that

Words fall through me and always fool me and I can't react

And games that never amount to more than they're meant

Will play themselves out

 

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now

 

Falling slowly eyes that know me and I can't go back

Moods that take me and erase me and I'm painted black

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself

It's time that you won

 

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you had the choice

You’ve made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody~ I’ll sing along~”
I open my eyes and look at them. They both smile widely at me. “Woah~ You can do anything, Luhan~!” he said. I chuckle and shake my head. “I wish…” I chuckle. I realize something when I look at them. “Hey… where’s your parents?” I said. Noah sighs. “Work… she doesn’t let me take Mia out because of her condition. She thinks she will get hurt. So I do it without her knowing.” I give him a look but chuckle. “You shouldn’t do it without your mothers permission… But I understand.” I look at Mia and smile. She smiles before burying her face in Noah’s shoulder. I chuckle and look forward. I look down at my watch and bite my lip. Its getting late… The guys and ____ must be worried. I stand up and look down at them. Noah and Mia stand up and look up at me. I smile and ruffle his hair. “I have to go… be careful when you’re out here alone…” Noah nods and hugs me tightly. “Thank you, Luhan.” I smile and hug him back. He pulls away and I go over to Mia. I kneel to her level and smile. “You’ll be okay Mia… I promise. Stay safe and happy okay?” I smile. She looks at me for a second and hugs me tightly. She buries her face in my chest. “I’m going t-to be o-okay… I will live and be happy. T-Thank you, Luhan… Y-you gave me hope~” she mumbles into my chest. I bite my lip to keep from tearing up. I smile and hug her back tightly before pulling away. I put my hands on her arms and nod. “I’ll miss you little one… I’ll see you around the park sometime okay? Stay close to your brother…” I smile. I wont be seeing them for long… but I can’t tell them that. “Goodbye Luhan…” they both say. I stand up and nod. “Bye…” I smile one last time before turning and walking away. Once I get a fair distance, I turn around and see that they are both hugging eachother. I smile and start walking again. I get a little dizzy on my walk to the dorm and my head gets a flow of pain. I wince and hold my head. “O-ow..” I keep on walking, not letting the pain nor dizziness stop me. It goes away by the time I get to the dorm.

Your P.O.V

“Oh my god! Where is he?!” you shout. He should have been here a long time ago… Did something happen? What if he passed out in the middle of the street? What if he got hit by a car? All these thoughts run through your head as you are close to tears. “Relax… maybe he stopped at the park or something… you know Luhan… he likes calm places like that.” Kyungsoo says, rubbing your back gently. You shake your head and rub your eyes. “He makes me so worried…” you look down and bury your face in your hands. Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun who is giving him the look. Kyungsoo sighs. “Are you sure you don’t like him more than a friend? You seem far too worried about him to just think of him as a friend.” Kyungsoo said. You look up and shake your head. “No… well.. okay.. maybe I like him a little. But it doesn’t matter… he only likes me as a best friend. Don’t worry… I’m okay with it.” you said with a reassuring, yet still worried, smile. The members smile and Kyungsoo nudges you. “I knew it~!” Kyungsoo smiles his heart shaped smile. You roll your eyes and press your hands against your cheeks.

Finally, you hear the door close and you look up. You see Luhan walk through the door over to you. You smile and run up and hug him around the neck. He smiles sadly and spins you around as he hugs your waist. You hug him tightly before letting go and looking up at him.

You pout and hit his arm. “Don’t ever do that again! You were gone twice as long as I thought you were going to be! I thought you died!” you yell. He sighs and pets your hair. “I’m sorry princess… I was at the park. I met these wonderful kids and I taught them tricks.” he smiles but frowns afterward. “Mia, Noah.s sister, has Leukemia… I made her really happy..” Luhan said. You sigh and nod. “O-oh… well.. Then it’s okay. How old were they?” you said. “Noah is 10 and Mia is 5..” he said. You nod and sigh. “That’s so young…” you say, sadly. Luhan nods and looks at the members. You widen your eyes when you remember Luhan’s condition. “Oh! What happened at the hospital?” you said. Luhan looks back down at you and clears his throat. You could have sworn fear crossed his eyes… “Oh um… It went well~ Nothing’s really wrong… The pains and dizziness should go away in a few weeks.” he smiles innocently. You’ve known Luhan for most of your life… you know when he’s lying. You decide to let it slide and maybe as about it later. You smile happily and take his hand. You lead him to the kitchen and sit on the counter. “Let’s make something to celebrate..” you smile. Luhan chuckles and puts his hands on both sides of your legs, trapping you. “Okay… what shall we make?” he smirks. You hum and look around. “Cupcakes~” you said cheerfully. He smiles and nods. “Okay~” Luhan walks to the pantry and takes out flour and all the other ingredients. You jump down from the counter and skip to the refrigerator. You get out the eggs and milk and all the other items. You giggle happily and get out the rolling pin. You face Luhan and smile. “Wanna roll it or should I?” you said. He hums and shrugs. “You do it…” he walks over to you. You turn and spread the dough out before rolling it with the rolling pin. Luhan puts his arms on both sides of you, trapping you against the counter. You feel him do so and you immediately blush a slight pink. Once you’re done rolling the dough, you turn around and come face to face with Luhan. You look into those sparkling eyes before blushing an even deeper pink, turning into a light red. You giggle shyly and crouch down, going underneath his arms. You get free and stick your tongue out at him. He makes a hurt expression before chuckling. Luhan smirks when you turn away and puts some flour in his hand. Once you turn around, he puts some on your nose and sticks his tongue out. “Oh… so you want to play it dirty…” you smirk. You attempt to make a grab for the flour bag but he stops you and smirks. “Nuh uh~” he coos and scoots the bag away. You pout and attempt to get around him but all he does is move the same way. You stomp your foot childishly and whine. “Luhan~” you try aegyo but it doesn’t work. You try again but this time Luhan grabs your waist and spins you around. You squeal and bury your face in his neck. He laughs and puts you down, not letting go. You pout but burst out laughing and you just hug him. “This is why we are best friends..” you smile. He smiles and your hair. “Yea…” he said. You both just stood there, swaying to no beat.

After about 10 minutes of that, you broke apart and looked up at him. He sighs and looks over at the counter. “Do we have to make cupcakes? Can’t we just go cuddle in bed?” Luhan asks like a child. You giggle at how cute he is. If anyone saw you two act like that, they would think you were a couple. “Fine… Let’s go.” you smiled and took his hand, leading him to the bedroom.



You flopped down onto the bed and reached out for him to lay down besides you. He smiles and lays down next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You hug his waist and sigh. The thought that Luhan might be lying came to mind. Should I ask him about it? I don’t want him to think I don’t trust him… but truth is.. I don’t with this situation. Every time he was sick he would always deny it. He is always sick to be honest. Usually they were just minor colds. He would always make up some excuse. Lately it has been worse. Head pains, pains in general, dizziness? That can’t just be an infection… can it? I shouldn’t ask about it though. I will just make sure whatever he has doesn’t get worse. You smile and peck his cheek. Your feelings for him have gotten way stronger. You rest your head in his chest and close your eyes. Luhan smiles and your hair gently. “I’m tired..” you say quietly. He smiles. “Go to sleep ____…” he says softly. You fall asleep almost instantly after he says that, his words soothing you.

Luhan’s P.O.V

I watch her delicate face as she sleeps peacefully. I gently caress her face and rub her cheek gently with my thumb. Her beautiful white skin is so soft… she’s more beautiful than the light of day. Her voice is so gentle… I love every physical and mental think about her. She’s more important to me than the world itself. How am I supposed to tell her about my condition? I can’t believe my life is being taken away so soon. It’s not fair. I can’t leave ____. I just can’t… I care too much about her to leave her. She means the world to me… It breaks my heart to see her cry. Every tear is like bullets being shot into my flesh and bones. It’s like shards of glass ripping open my insides. I love her. I admit it. I love ____. I love her with all my heart. I don’t know if she feels the same way… but I don’t care. I will never stop loving her. I will live every day with her, making sure she’s happy until the day I die. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I look at her. I will miss her when I’m gone… My heart will be nothing but an empty soul.

I feel the tears running down my cheeks. How could life be so cruel? How could life be taken away so fast? I reach down and intertwine our fingers. I lift our hands up and gently kiss the back of her hand before pressing it against my cheek. Be happy always… even when I’m gone… I’ll always be in your heart… I will never stop thinking about you. Don’t ever forget me… Find someone you love. _____. Don’t think of me when you’re thinking of him. Don’t think of me when you’re with him. Think of me when you need me the most. When you want me the most. By now I am crying softly. I pull her closer and cry softly as I hold her. She whimpers a little and snuggles into me. I sniffle and cry myself slowly to sleep.


Your  P.O.V

A few weeks go by, you and Luhan have become even closer. Everyday we have been spending time with each other. We went to the beach, we went to the movies, we went on long walks, anything that was romantic in a sort of way.

A.N
Did you guys like it? Hopefully... I worked really hard. Please don't be silent readers... I beg of you. Anyway... I hope you liked it c: