Jessica, the Rebound?!

The White Pigeon's Owner.

They went to one of the most popular malls in Korea, the XXX Grand Mall.

 

Tiffany, being the shopaholic she is dragged Taeyeon to any clothing store she likes.

 

They went here three hours ago, still Tiffany was not satisfied.

 

" Can we please just go home? We have a picnic to go to. " Taeyeon whined, annoyed and probably pissed for dragged around. She wasn't used to buying new things rather she would spend it on her family, especially her siblings.

 

 

" Wait, just this last shop after that we can go straight to the park, someone already arranged it for us so. " Tiffany was once dragged Taeyeon made her whine even more.

 

 

" Ppany, I'll sit first and wait for the clothes." Taeyeon said while finally sitting, being able to rest her feet was the only thing she wanted.

 

 

She looked around the shop, she didn't find anything that caught her eye so she sat back down and wait for Tiffany.

 

 

" Tae, try this on. " Tiffany showed Taeyeon a cute mini dress in pink of course with matching baby pink colored hand bag and black studded 4-inch high heels. 

 

 

" Umm, Tiff look. I'm don't like this outfit of yours but no offense you have a great sense of fashion but your taste isn't for me. " Taeyeon said while putting down the clothing Tiffany picked out.

 

" Well, what do you like? " 

 

 

^^

 

 

 

" Seriously? " 

 

 

" What? When I was at my hometown, I wear boy clothes all the time. No big deal. " Taeyeon scrambled her way to sweatshirts, shirts, tops and finally decided to let Tiffany handle it. Being a fashionista, she knows everything. After all, she sometimes too chooses for her brother's and boyfriend's outfits so she too can visualize what men want to wear.

 

 

" Taeyeon, try this on. " Tiffany handed Taeyeon several clothes, includes sweat shirts, long sleeves, shorts in all colors, and of course some t-shirts at least.

 

 

" Pany-ah, can you pick me something cute and comfy at the same time? " Taeyeon scratch her head while smiling acutely at Tiffany.

 

" Okay Taetae, wait here."  Tiffany walked away enthusiastically.

 

 

^^

 

 

" Pany-ah, how much are all of these? " Taeyeon carried six shopping bags in all, three of hers plus what she's wearing now and other three for Tiffany.

 

" Taetae, it's about 200,000~300,000 wae? " Tiffany said while she handed her credit card for the cashier to swipe it.

 

" How? What? Why? Where? That much? " Taeyeon was beyond surprised, though the most expensive thing she bought for herself is a container of kimchi. And regretted it.

 

 

" Tae, of you are thinking of paying me back it's okay. No problem. " She smiled, placing her credit card in her Hello Kitty wallet. 

 

 

Classy lady huh? 

 

 

 

" But-" Taeyeon ranted.

 

 

" Hush! You look cute in your white and red long sleeve checkered and that denim jumper plus your red Top Sperry. Now, stay quiet her I may change my mind and ripped it off of you. " Tiffany straightened Taeyeon's attire and patted it as she turned around and snapped her fingers.

 

 

" Chop chop! We have a picnic to go to." Tiffany grinned widely and walked outside the clothing shop.

 

 

" Yeah, too good to be true. She's too kind! " Taeyeon mumbled silently and carried the shopping bags happily, following the cheeky gal.

 

 

 

^^

 

The fresh air entered Taeyeon's nostrils as they arrived in the park- sort of. It was just a plane of clean green grass. She smiled as she through . She's going to love it here.

 

 

" Taeyeon! Come, let's eat! " Tiffany signaled with her hand. Taeyeon ran as fast as she could. She sat down across Tiffany and Nichkhun of course. She noticed, there were four paper plates. 

 

 

 

" Who else is coming? " Taeyeon asked as she serves herself a handful of rice.

 

" Well actually-" 

 

" Khunnie! " 

 

" Sica! You made it! " Nichkhun stood to immediately hug the unknown person, with chic but feminine clothes as she looks cute yet so mature in Taeyeon's point of view though.

 

" Oh! Jessica meet my girlfriend Tiffany, Tiffany Jessica my cousin. " Nichkhun introduced his cousin with a big smile. Tiffany as a "friendly" person she is, shook hands with the latter.

 

" Oh! By the way, this is Taeyeon, she's my....... friend"  Tiffany said as she introduced Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon smiled widely, which made her look charming at some point and as of the result - Jessica smiled shyly and blushed throughout her ears as well as her cheeks.

 

" Okay! Now, everybody knows who each other is. Let's eat! " Nichkhun claps his hands as he sat back down to Tiffany's side as Taeyeon motioned Jessica to sit beside her thus the latter agreed. Soon, constant feeding and laughing from both parties emerged through the afternoon.

 

 

^_^

 

 

It was 4pm and all of them laid down in a blanket which was prepared by Tiffany. Tiffany sat up against the tree and had Nichkhun's head on her lap. Smiling, they talked a lot.

On the other hand, Taeyeon offered her shoulder for Jessica to lean her head. Which, after some convincing she did, but can't fall asleep as her heart beats so loud.

 

" Taeyeon-ah, you awake? " Jessica quivered, as she talk quietly. 

" Yeah? " Taeyeon answered as she started to gently pat Jessica's luscious hair from side to side. 

" Wanna go on a walk for awhile? My legs start to hurt from sitting already." Jessica pouted, she turned her head to face Taeyeon with themost cutest puppy eyes that even puppies will swoon.

 

" O-okay." Taeyeon blushed as their faces were so close. 

 

After getting permission from Tiffany and Nichkhun, they walked along the path. Talking here and there, laughing at Taeyeon's corny asf jokes but nevertheless Jessica laughed. And Taeyeon swore her laugh was the second cutest thing( of course Tiffany's eyesmile is unbeatable) 

Soon, they returned and Taeyeon sadly waved her last goodbye to Jessica after exchanging numbers ( p.s. Taeyeon has her own phone) .

 

As they returned to Tiffany's home, Tiffany called Taeyeon to talk.

 

" So, you like Jessica? " Tiffany asked in all straightforwardness.

 

" Sort of, why? " 

 

" Use her to forget about my promise. " 

 

 

" Huh??" 

 

 

 

^-^