The Promise Denied.

The White Pigeon's Owner.

As what Tiffany promised she always visit her mother's grave, from fall to autumn from summer to winter to classes to no classes to her birthday to storms to everything she always visits her mom with a bouquet of flowers.

As years go by, Tiffany never forgotten her promise to her mother that she will meet her true love by the myth.

She would turned every guy down who wants to court her. EVERY GUY .

But then when fine afternoon she decided to do the myth. She broke her piggybank which was full of her money that she saved a few months ago.

" This should do it..."  Tiffany said while recounting her savings, after making sure that she got the right amount she closed the door and soon entered the bathroom.

After taking a bath she immediately rushed to her closet.

" Let's see, tight pants matched with a floral shirt with a blazer ummmm no, how about that Sunday's dress I wore ummm no, aha!.... green blazer with a matching red shirt and a skirt!...." Tiffany picked out her outfit, wore it and checked herself in front of the mirror. Smiling while she was satisfied with she wore she picked out shoes to complete her outfit.

" umm high heels no, rubber shoes uhh no, boots no, slippers no, yes there you are... Flats!.." Tiffany thought it was the perfect outfit to go to a pet store and buy a pigeon.

She put on some light make up and combed her hair and she looked at the mirror one last time.

" Perfect simple yet adorable..." Tiffany thought while giggling and she soon got her money and walked out of her room and out of her house.


After a few minutes of walking, she finally saw the pet store, as she entered Tiffany was amazed by things surrounded her it was like a forest but they were in cages and stuff.

Tiffany asked the caretaker of the place of ant she wanted. The caretaker excused himself while finding the pigeon Tiffany was looking for.

" Aha! There you are buddy... Miss this is Kevin, he's the perfect pigeon you were looking for..."  The caretaker introduced Tiffany to her soon-to-be pet.

" Oh!.. Thanks..."  Tiffany said while taking the cage from the caretaker.

" Say, you don't seem too much fond seeing your pet.. Have you had a pet before?.." The caretaker once again spoke up.

Tiffany suddenly froze at that question, the truth is she never had bought nor took care of a pet before so, you can say she's nervous.

" Hey, relax I'm just asking... taking care of Kevin is like taking care of a baby, it's hard they need to be fed, you need to keep them safe, give them a home that they never had before a home where in they are free and safe.."  The caretaker explained to Tiffany, while looking straightly at Kevin and turned his gaze on Tiffany who was looking at Kevin then at him and they both smiled awkwardly at each other.

" Miss if you want I can help you take care of him.." The caretaker offered

" Ummm I don't think that's a good idea but you can visit him.." Tiffany answered

" Well in that case I should give you my number... ummm wait a sec.. So, my number is 903-XXXXXXX"  He said while looking for his phone, once he found it he immediately told her his number.

" 903-XXXXXXX.. what's your name?" As Tiffany repeated his number asked

" Oh! My name's Nichkhun, Nichkhun Horvejkul... And yours?" He introduced himself.

" Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang.." Tiffany did also.

" Well Miss Hwang I'll text you if I can visit, and yeah I can teach you how to take care of him.."

" umm okay.. so I'll wait for your text okay?.."

" Okay.. Have a good day.." Nichkhun said with a warm smile and waved good bye to her.

Tiffany blushed at his warm charming smile and waved back while walking quickly to the exit.

Tiffany soon walked home for she was already tired and wanted to sleep.

Well you have a sweet smile Mr. Nichkhun heheheee you seem nice and caring.

Maybe having a pet is not hard after all Nichkhun helping me

Tiffany thought and giggled while walking home , carrying Kevin in her hands.

And thanks to you Kevin I met Nichkhun.. He seems like a great guy though..

And with that Tiffany went home with a big smile on her face...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


What's up guys?! It's meeee! Your lovely author.

I am sorry for not updating bec I was busy with my other fic. LA Officer check it out though..

and  

better leave a comment and subscribe..

-Peace Kororo 143 ;)