And You Are?

The White Pigeon's Owner.

After a few months of friendly dates, cheesy letters, up all night video calls, romantic getaways.

 

 

Tiffany is Nichkhun's.

 

She is his.

 

He is hers.

 

They were slowly but surely loving each other and enjoying each other's company.

 

She was loving it especially how he was taking care of her, makinh her laugh, being gentle with her and the little things Nichkhun does,

She finds it charming, how he was able to make her heart swoon all over again.

 

One hot Saturday morning, Tiffany was lazing around for she was bored.

 

Nichkhun was working, she didn't want to disturb him.

 

Her friends were at their parents' house, spending the weekend with them.

 

Her father was at their shop, managing their business well.

 

Her siblings were out of town because due to their location of their jobs ( Michelle and Leo worked together by the way) so, that results to being all alone in their house with some maids and butlers to help. ( They became rich.)

 

Suddenly, the gate bell rang.

 

Since Tiffany was closest to the door, she opened it.

 

She saw a petite baby-faced girl infront of her house.

 

" Excuse me? Ummm are you lost or something?" Tiffany asked politely, while scanning the girl's features.

 

 

Her clothes were little cramped, but she still looks good.

 

" Umm I'm sorry to bother but is this Hwang Tiffany's house? " The girl questioned shyly while looking at a paper.

 

" Yes, how may I help you? " Tiffany now was puzzled, why on earth would someone look for her and out of all of the people in the whole entire world why does it have to be her?

 

" Well you see, I have this pigeon right here. " The girl had a cage with a white pigeon in her left hand.

 

It can't be, wait is that really the pigeon I sent?

 

Tiffany thought hard and remembered there was a paper attached it's left foot, she wandered her eyes on the pigeon's legs and she found it! 

 

It's the pigeon, she sent!

 

But for so many years have went by, why now?

 

That was what Tiffany was curious about.

 

Plus, who received it?

 

" Umm sorry but you're staring too much " The girl said slightly uncomfortable.

 

" Oh, sorry. But if you may, are the one who received it? " Tiffany's heart was pounding too hard, she was going to find out who was the person who was holding her heart for too long.

 

She wasn't ready for this.

 

" I did " The girl was looking into Tiffany's eyes this time.

 

Making her heart beat twice as fast

 

Tiffany was beyond being crazy and shocked. 

 

She can't believe it a girl- a attractive young lady received her pigeon.

 

As if on cue, droplets of rain trickled down 

 

But neither of them, stopped staring

 

Time stood still.

 

Everything was in slow motion.

 

 

 " Miss Tiffany, please get inside! It's raining heavily! " One of Tiffany's maids pleaded while getting an a umbrella.

 

" Come inside " Tiffany opened the gate for the mystery girl to get inside 

 

She keeps staring at her.

 

It can't be!

 

I can't fall in love with her.

 

Not now.