Sad Memory.

The White Pigeon's Owner.

July 18, 1998

After a few months of medication and therapy nothing happened to her that made the Hwangs happy in fact the whole clan of Hwangs are saying goodbye to their lovely family member who didn't made it.

The whole family was crying while seeing her dead body in the coffin Tiffany can't bear to see that so she decided not to get any closer to it, Some were just trying so hard to not let their tears drop like Mr.Hwang over there who still can't believe that his wife is already gone without bring him with her.

After a few hours, the coffin was already buried in front of them they can't help but to look away and try to not watch the scene in front of them. Tiffany who didn't went up to the coffin since the beginning of the ceremony till the burying and stood in front of her mother's grave ; she can't stand it anymore she cried and yelped the suddenly it rained people starts to back up and find a shelter good thing there was a tent over there.

Rain was cover her body but Tiffany didn't care she just cried and cried flopped down into the ground and started to dig her mother's grave. Her family can't stand seeing her like that ran to her and get her out of the rain but Tiffany didn't move a muscle she just continued what she's doing then her father grabbed her and pull her out of the rain. They hugged her knowing that it was really hard for her, they got her a blanket and wrapped it around her body. Eyes bloody red, Tiffany just stared at her mother's grave while holding the cup of warm coffee in her hand that her brother gave her earlier.

Guests soon starts leaving, till then all of them went out while Tiffany's family didn't leave yet for Tiffany didn't move and didn't want to go home.

She stood up and walked again in front of her mother's grave, she picked up the picture of her mother hugged it tightly; so tightly that it could shatter.

" You know what Umma? Miss you already .. Are you okay there in heaven? That's good because us right here the family you left is badly hurt and not okay especially me Umma. Hehehee.. I know I'm a big girl now I shouldn't cry but the thought of you just leaving me. Us. That hurts so much. I know you need rest I should give that to you now.

Umma do you remember that tale you last told me? It's about the White Pigeon's Owner right? You know what Umma I'll marrying that person! I promise you I. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung will fulfill my promise to Umma that I will love the person who will get the white pigeon has what Umma told me.... Promise Umma. Umma I also promise that I will visit you everyday.....Saranghae.. Take care.."

Tiffany ended her promise to her Umma with a litte dance that her mother loves, she kissed her mother's picture for the last time for now.

She went into the arms of her sister while they entered their car, Tiffany took a one last look back and one tear went down her cheek.

" Umma I will never forget it..." she thought while her father started the engine and drove away.

 

 

 

 

 


Sad memory prepare your tissues or not.. So, here's the first chap.enjoy! :D

-Peace Kororo 143 ;)

Have you subscribed to me yet? Then if not get your there and subscribe if you already did

*Taeyeon sends a flying kiss*

Mine! Heheheee....That was meant for me don't get you hopes up!