Getting to Know You Part 1

The White Pigeon's Owner.

They enjoyed dinner and having a chat in the living room. They were like boyfriends who haven't seen each other for a long time.


They talked about practically everything.


"So, it's getting late. I should go. " Taeyeon said while looking at her watch. She sighed. It's going to be a long journey, from Tiffany's to hers.

"Are you sure? Why don't you stay the night? It's dangerous outside. " Tiffany said, concerned. A lady like Taeyeon shouldn't be out n the streets by this time.

"It's fine. I don't want to push it through. You were kind enough to let me eat dinner. I feel embarrassed to stay over. Besides, my family is waiting for me back at home. " Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. She didn't want to bother her anymore. She seemed tired.


"Are you sure? "


"Definitely. " a soft smile.


"Okay, but at least let me walk you through? You know. " Tiffany insisted.


"No, it's really fine. You have done so much for me today. You should rest, you seem stressed. Anyways, I'll take my leave now. " Taeyeon bowed and waved at her for the last time, she went out.


Tiffany stood there.


Still standing.

 

Until she heard a few drops of rain from outside. She peeked through the curtains and saw it was about to rain soon. She immediately remembered Taeyeon.


". She can't go home. It looks like storm's coming. " Tiffany grabbed the nearest raincoat in the hanger and a umbrella. She ran down the street, hoping to find Taeyeon.

A few blocks. Nothing.


She ran down again, for the las time because rain's heavy already.


There she saw Taeyeon, on a small bus stop and sitting on the bench, trembling to death.

She rushed over.


"Pabo! I told you! You should've listen, now the rain is getting stronger. Let's head out." Tiffany reached for Taeyeon' s hand and marched up the street, heading home.

 

Soon, they entered the Hwang's mansion. The maids and butlers quickly helped Tiffany Taeyeon to her room.


She asked for a bowl of warm water, a towel soaked on it and some medicines prepared as well as porridge.


She change to dry clothes and sat on the side of her bed and began wiping Taeyeon. 


Fortunately, her maids changed her clothes already so no need to see something. 


She continued to wipe, and she admired the petite girl's features. She was pale white. She had a cute nose. Her eyebrows looks good, her face is like of a baby. She was in other terms cute.


She giggled at Taeyeon as her eyebrows furrowed, as if she was dreaming of something bad.


What a cute view.

 

She set the things aside and placed the towel on Taeyeon's forehead. She laid down, next to her. She looked up and traced Taeyeon's nose

"Look, what's the result? You got sick! Pabo! " Tiffany muttered softly and poked Taeyeon's nose.

 

It felt like they knew each other for a very long time, and Tiffany is shocked herself n how she get super comfortable with Taeyeon that fast. This girl was truly amazing.


She moved her head on Taeyeon's left chest where her heart was located.


She listened to Taeyeon's smooth breathing.

Soon, she too joined Taeyeon to sleep.