In Your Eyes

The White Pigeon's Owner.

So Just to be clear guys, I AM WRITING A TAENY FIC, NOT A KHUNFANY. But however, that will be the side couple but the main focus is TAENY. So sorry for the people who want KHUNFANY, I just couldn't make one. So here's a double update guys.

__________________________________________________

Tiffany let Taeyeon in.

Not only to her house but into her house.


Her room.


Her life.

 

She was supposedly to reject this person, but there's something that draws her to Taeyeon.


She couldn't point that out but she's willingly to.

 

"So, Taeyeon tell me what do you plan to do? I mean you probably read my message and I have my significant other now. So what are you going to do? " Yes, Tiffany specifically told her about Nickhun and the latter smiled and even fangirled about their love story which clearly shows that she's okay with it. But, Tiffany is confused.


" Actually, my Umma told me to come here. I didn't know what was inside hat little nite but I trusted my mother. So yeah, I'm here! " Taeyeon did the jazz hands and smiled widely which Tiffany couldn't help but giggled at. Taeyeon pouted.


"Wae? Is it so funny? " Taeyeon asked while still pouting her cute little lips. 

"Anniyo, it's not funny is that you are so cute." Tiffany pinched her cheeks and as naturally her famous eyesmile is shown. Taeyeon was mesmerized at the moment.


"Wahhh. Kyeopta." Taeyeon grinned even if it hurted because of Tiffany's naughty hands, still pinching her cheeks.

Tiffany slowly let go of Taeyeon's cheeks and flushed beet red and moved away from Taeyeon. True, she was used to people complimenting her even her boyfriend but when Taeyeon said that she felt shy all of the sudden. Like her crush just passed by in her high school days and waved at her. She felt all of that coming back. She felt the tingling feelings. 

" S-so, did y-you ea-eat already? " Great, now she's stuttering. She curses softly as she clenches her fist. She was so embarrassed.

"No, but it's okay. I don't want to bother you. " Taeyeon shakes her hands and thankfully she was so dense enough to hear her stuttering.( if that was even possible. )

"No really, I insist. I want to get know you better, Taeyeon. I'm very friendly. " once again, Tiffany eyesmiled again. Taeyeon chuckled. 

They looked at each other, in silence. 


As if their eyes tell everything.

 

 

 

"Sure, Tiffany. I'd love to. "