02

[Series] Let time decides

 

9 years passed. If you said nothing really change, then you were wrong. Many had changed; people, environment, buildings and a person.

“Kim Nana! Faster! *Unnie is going to be late if you’re late!” 

“Wait a minute Gina unnie! I’m getting my sneakers,” shouted Nana. For today, she wore a simple outfit. A jeans and long sleeves black and white strip shirt. She let her hair down.

“Aigoo this girl. Today is her first day class and already late,” Gina mumbled to herself and got into her car. 


“What is your first class for today?” Gina asked, paying attention to her driving.

Nana took out a paper from her bag and examined it. 

“Hmm. It’s laboratory class, Biology....” she said and looked at Gina. 

“Oh girl. You’re ruined,” Gina took a glance of Nana and laughed.

“Unnie! Don’t laugh!”


A lady with glasses on entered a Biology Lab. She looked like a lecturer and yes she was. She looked strict and there was no smile on her face. Her hair was tied but not a ponytail, just a normal hair tied. 

“Hello class. I’m your Biology lab’s lecturer and call me Mrs Lee. I’m just going to explain some rules since we have yet officially starting the lab. Firstly, you must wear lab coat during you’re in this lab. Second, I’ve set your partner and no changing partner no matter what reason it is. Third, you’re not allowed to talk when I’m talking. Fourth, do the cleaning after finishing experiment. Lastly, lab report must handed on the time. Is it clear?”

“Yes!” The whole class replied. 

“Good. I’ve pasted a paper regarding your partner outside. You may look at it. Class dismissed.” 

With that, all students went out from the laboratory. There were so many students crowded the board that Kim Nana couldn’t even see the paper. She gave up and waited aside. It was okay to wait because she didn’t have class afterward. She saw a blond hair guy who was leaning against the wall not far from her. He was looking at the floor. She thought he was so cool. The guy looked up and they made eye contact. Nana looked away as someone called her.

“Kim Nana, right?” a guy asked. He was kind of cute looking and he looked familiar to her. Nana nodded. 

“Yes, I’m Kim Nana. But who are you?” she frowned, trying to remember back who was that cute guy.

“Don’t you remember me?” The guy showed his eyesmile. 

“Um, no. Sorry.”

“I’m Kikwang. Lee Kikwang. Your partner for Chemistry class during 1st year of high school,” he explained and smiled. 

Nana had her eyes wide. “I remember now. You changed so much! I didn’t recognize you. Woah, you look great!” She punched him lightly on his shoulder. 

“Thanks. You are in this Biology lab too?” Kikwang asked. Nana nodded.

“Yeah. What a coincidence. Have you seen the paper? Who’s your partner?”

“I’ve seen it. Sadly you’re not my partner. It’s Yang Yoseob, my best friend since high school.”

“Wow. You’re so lucky to get your best friend as partner. I haven’t see it yet. It’s crowded,” she whined and sighed. 

“Let me see it for you,” Kikwang said and smiled. He went and came back to her after several minutes. “Your partner is Lee Junho.”

“Lee Junho?” The name sounded familiar to Nana. Had she hear it somewhere before?

“Um Lee Junho. Do you know him?” Kikwang raised an eyebrow.

Nana shook her head, saying no. 

“You’ll found out soon. Do you have class after this?”

She smiled and said no. Kikwang invited her to cafeteria to have chit chat and drink. Gladly she received his offer. He said he was going to introduce her to his best friend, Yang Yoseob. 


*Unnie = older sister


I think like my fic this time is so different from my other fics...Hmm...

comment | subscribe | thank you