08

[Series] Let time decides

“Where are you going?” Kikwang asked as Nana got up from her seat. They (Junho, Kikwang, Yoseob and Nana) were having lunch together at cafeteria. The place wasn’t crowded by students.  

“Ladies room,” Nana answered shortly, leaving immediately to ladies room. 

15 minutes passed. There was no sign of Nana yet. The others had finished eating their meals. 30 minutes passed. There was still no sign of Nana. The three guys couldn’t stay still already.

“Ey, where’s Nana? I start to get worried already,” Yoseob said. 

“Should I tell the worker to check on her?” Junho suggested. The other two nodded, agree.

“Um, can you please check on a girl in ladies room? Her name is Kim Nana,” Junho told one of the female worker. The worker nodded and went into ladies room. After a while, she came out fast with frantic expression. 

“There’s a girl fainted.” Junho’s eyes widened hearing that. It could be Nana. Without waiting any longer, he went in. His instinct was right. It was Nana who fainted. He tried to wake her up. He splashed her tap water. Nana’s eyes flattered opened. 

“Are you alright?” Junho asked, helping her to get up. He was completely worried. “Can you walk?” Nana nodded weakly.

Kikwang and Yoseob was so surprised looking at Nana’s state. She was assisted by Junho. “Yah Nana, are you okay?” both Kikwang and Yoseob asked in unison. Nana chuckled.

“I’m okay. Just a slight dizzy. I didn’t know that I could fainted in there.”

“You made us worried!” Kikwang said.

Out of sudden, Junho put his hand on Nana’s forehead. Her body jumped back a bit as she was surprised. “You’re having a slight fever. Let’s go to hospital.”

“Ey, there’s no need.” Nana smiled, convincing them that she was okay. “Just a slight fever...I’ll eat medicine at home later.”

“Today’s tutor, let’s just cancel it,” Junho said. 

“Oh? Why?” Nana pouted. “Test is nearing...”

“You’re not in good condition.”

“I’m alright.” Nana spun around one time, showing that she was okay. “Let’s just have the tutor okay?” she pleaded him, blinking her eyes rapidly to look cute. Being serious, Junho didn’t fall for it.

“Still no. Get in. I’ll send you home.” 

Nana let out a sigh. Pouting, she reluctantly got into Junho’s car. Junho followed afterward. Nana felt like she was stared. She turned to Junho and raised an eyebrow. 

“What is it now?” she said, feeling annoyed. Junho leaned in (to her). In response, Nana’s body moved backward in instant. She was about to ask what he was going to do. But apparently,

“You forget to buckle your seatbelt,” Junho said, buckling seatbelt for Nana. He started the engine and drove away.

“Thank you for sending me home...” Nana said softly. She was still pouting. Junho shoved her a small plastic bag. 

“I bought fever medicine. Make sure to eat it twice a day. Get it?”

Nana felt touched. She was never got treated like this by a guy. She smiled. “I got it. Thank you Junho.” 

***

Junho was waiting anxiously for Nana outside the classroom. Apparently, their Physic second test was out and Junho got his mark already and now he was waiting for her. As her tutor, of course he wanted to know his student’s mark. 

“Junho...” Junho heard his name was called, so, he turned around. Nana was looking sadly at him. Junho sighed. 

“Fail again?” Nana shook her head. Junho frowned. She should be nodding her head but why she shook?

“Then?” 

Nana showed him her mark. A smile curved on her face. “I got an A!” She exclaimed happily.

“Yah! How dare you act in front of your tutor?” Junho jokingly hit her lightly on the head. Nana grinned innocently. She was really happy. 

“Thank you Junho ah.” She smiled widely. Junho ruffled her hair.

“It’s no big deal. Treat me lunch as return.”


New semester of school has started. And I couldn't update as often anymore. After this, update will be on weekend only. Or when I have free time.