Imagine #7 -- Xiumin and Luhan

Kpop Shipping Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"I-I have a-a ah... project to do?" Xiumin stutters, refusing to look at me.

"No you don't" I wave off another one of Xiumin's excuses. We have been standing here for 5 minutes, Xiumin going through every excuse he could think of.

"How would you know?" Xiumin defends, playing with his hands and looking down.

"I'm in your class Xiumin" I state. Xiumin laughs slightly at his mistake, trying desperately to think of another excuse.

"A-actually I'm supposed to-"

"You have absolutely nothing on today, I checked with Suho" I say triumphantly, and Xiumin finally looks at me.

"Y-you checked? You w-want to spend the day with me that much?" Xiumin smiles slightly, and I know I've won him over.

"Of course, so let's go!" I pull him with me, knowing I won't have much time before he gets shy again.

 

Xiumin's POV

I let myself be pulled away by Luhan, towards the small cafe that we both know well from our previous visits. Luhan drags me by the hand to our favourite seats, hidden in the corner of the shop and pushes me into my side of the booth. I see Luhan smile, and I start playing with my hands again. Luhan's smiles always make my stomach feel funny, as if it had dropped suddenly. Luhan laughs softly to himself at the sight.

"You're cute when you're nervous Xiumin" Luhan comments, leaning on the table to look at me closer. My checks colour and I continue to look down, unsuccessfully trying to hide my face. I wonder if Luhan is doing this on purpose, making me nervous. I think he is. He's smiling again, grinning like he knows what he isn't supposed to.

"I-I need to go" I run out of the cafe, only to be stopped just outside by Luhan grabbing my wrist to slow me down, before catching me fully by hugging me. Unable to move, I stand still. Luhan laughs behind me and my eyes widen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter