Imagine #15 -- Taemin and Minho

Kpop Shipping Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really like Minho Hyung" Taemin whispers over the phone, glancing around himself to make sure the other SHINee members are not around. Kai is easy to talk to because he is so open minded about most things. He supportes Taemin and had even participated in Taemin's latest album. But... telling your best friend that you like someone you've been close to for years and years... Kai isn't so sure.

"I know you do Tae, but he's known you for so long, he probably thinks of you as a little brother." Kai is trying to let Taemin down gently, and hopefully if Taemin does get rejected, Taemin would be able to overcome it easier. To put it simply, Kai wants the best for Taemin, which means he doesn't want to see Taemin hurt. In the corner of his eye, Taemin sees the door to his and Jonghyun's room open.

"I'll think about what you said" Taemin says quickly, hanging up without a goodbye and chucking his phone on his bed. Looking up, he finds Jonghyun rummaging in the drawers, looking for something. 

"Have you seen Minho Hyung?" Taemin questions, slowly walking over to Jonghyun. 

"He'll be around somewhere... His room?" Jonghyun suggests, not really paying attention to his maknae. Taemin wanders off, going to the lounge to think for a while.

---------------------------------------------

"Taemin Taemin Taemin..." It isn't fair. This music vide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter