Imagine #19 -- Xiumin and Luhan

Kpop Shipping Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I doubt Xiumin is actually hurt, he just wants attention" Hyerim calls out, walking behind Xiumin as they head to their next class. Xiumin had injured his ankle the day before, and looked down at the gravel, ignoring the girl behind him. 

"Hey! You better be listening to me" She continues, prodding Xiumin's back harshly. Xiumin stumbles but catches himself, hissing when he puts too much weight on his ankle. 

"He's not hurt at all" Hyerim laughs, shoving Xiumin rather strongly, but this time Xiumin can't catch himself. Xiumin doesn't hear the smack as his head hits the concrete, nor the silence that follows after. 

 

"uuu" Xiumin scrunches his eyes at the pain in the back of his head, lifting his hand to feel his head. 

"Don't touch" A voice beside him catches his hand, keeping him from inspecting his head.

"Butitfeelsfunny" Xiumin mumbles, opening his eyes before snapping them shut again against the light.

" 's too light in here" Xiumin complains, and his hand is released as the person moves away. 

"The lights are off" The voice tells him and he peers out again. A boy, around the same age as himself, was sitting in front of him, watching him curiously. 

"What happened? Who are you?" Xiumin reaches up again to investigate his head, but is once again stopped by the boy.

"The nurse didn't know when you'd wake up so she asked me to watch you" 

"I'm Luhan, you tripped and hit your head" Luhan laughs a little at the little scowl that rises on Xiumin's face but is confused when Xiumin's face falls.

"I didn't trip..." Xiumin mumbles, thinking.

"But that's what Hyerim told me, I helped bring you in to the sick bay" 

"Then she lied. She pushed me" Xiumin says sternly, clenching his teeth in anger. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter