Imagine #10 -- Xiumin and LuHan Ft. Chen

Kpop Shipping Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan huffs angrily while watching the TV. The sight before his eyes is enough to make him wish Xiumin was by his side. Luhan had felt like half his heart had been taken away when Xiumin had to go to separate activities without him, not even the fan taken photos were enough to keep Luhan happy. His heart jumps unevenly when Chen's arm snakes around Xiumin's waist on the TV screen in front of him. Xiumin doesn't push him away, making Luhan hiss in anger.

"It's alright Luhan, you know Chen's just joking around. He knows you're going to be watching" Sehun reminds him. Luhan ignores him, moving even closer to the screen to observe every movement they make.

This goes on for at least another hour, before he moves on to roaming the house aimlessly, waiting for Xiumin to return. Luhan turns toward the door as soon as he hears the lock turn, seeing Chen enter and smile at him mischievously before making his way to his own room quickly. Luhan keeps his eyes on Chen, watching him leave before he notices Xiumin standing in the doorway.

"Umin!" Luhan shouts, running up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter