Imagine #28 -- Xiumin and Luhan

Kpop Shipping Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin looks longingly out of the carriage window, wishing to be at home and not travelling across the kingdoms with his mother. Xiumin is bored of meeting prestigious princes and being put on show by his mother. But the sun outside that is casting light everywhere makes Xiumin smile. Xiumin is always complimented about his smile, how it brightens any room. It's one of the many things his mother boasts about to try and marry him off to any respectable prince.

The first prince he had met on this journey, well he is just spoiled. Oh Sehun gets what he wants, when he wants it, and Xiumin was glad that the young boy wasn't interested in his mother's attempts to match make them. Sehun only wanted to know every bit of information Xiumin knew on the young ZiTao. 

The rest of the princes were welcoming, but not at all tolerable for long periods of time. Zhang Yixing from the eastern kingdom could have killed Xiumin with how kind he was, and Xiumin knows he will easily become good friends with him. But Xiumin is not interested in his mother's plan to find him a partner, not with any of these boys. 

"This is the last stop sweetie, then we'll go home" His mother promises, staring out at the castle in the distance. Xiumin sighs but fixes up his clothes. The carriage pulls up in front of the tall building, and Xiumin's mother gets out quickly to greet the lady of the castle.

'Okay, one last time' Xiumin encourages himself, standing and swinging out of the carriage. His mother looks at him disapprovingly at his childish way of getting out of the carriage, but he just flashes his mother an unapologetic smile and bows towards the West Kingdom's Queen. 

"You've grown Minseok!" The Queen exclaims, smiling warmly. 

"More handsome but still just as childish!" His mother tells her, and they both laugh. Xiumin had met most of the Kings and Queens across the kingdoms years ago during a ball held by his parents, and he remembers that the western kingdom is one of their closest allies.  

"My boy is inside, I'll have a chat with your mother before dinner" Xiumin nods, bowing once again. Xiumin knows when he is being dismissed, so he walks off, entering the castle and wandering down a long hall. Sticking his head into the first room to come up, Xiumin sees a brown haired boy, with fair skin and large, deer like eyes who must be Luhan, the prince.

The deer boy, Luhan, notices Xiumin, his head falling slightly to the side to see him properly, half hidden behind the door.

"Hey, come here" He says, not recognizing him. Xiumin looks behind him before looking at Luhan, slowly walking into the room and standing in front of him. 

"You don't look like anyone from my castle" He questions, eyeing the relaxed boy who was looking around, puffing his cheeks out. Luhan would have recognized the boy if he is from his castle, he is cute in Luhan's eyes. Handsome, but definitely not anyone from his castle, or even the township. Most of the people from Luhan's kingdom are pale, like Xiumin, as there are many trees surrounding the area, sheltering them from large amounts of sunlight. But Luhan thinks this boy's eyes and posture is different to his. Xiumin's eyes are more rounded, pretty, and he stands confidently, but not with any arrogant authority, like most princes. 

"I am Prince Minseok of the Northern Kingdom" Xiumin states, looking at Luhan blankly. Luhan looks him up and down again, before standing up.

"Prince Luhan of the Western kingdom" Luhan replies, holding out his hand. As the boys shake hands Luhan is still looking at Xiumin.

"Our parents are great friends and allies, and yet we only meet now" Luhan comments.

"I think the climate in the North doesn't suit your taste" Xiumin replies. Luhan now notices the prince's light blue clothing. He is wearing a dress shirt under his heavy coat, dressed for the permanent winter that blankets the North Kingdom. It is very unlike the blasting sun that is only hidden by the countless trees in the Western Kingdom. It would be interesting to see how Prince Luhan copes with the winter weather. Maybe if their parents are such good friends, they would visit the Northern palace for a while. 

"I'll give it a go someday" Luhan smiles, still looking at Xiumin's clothing. 

"You are going to burn up in those clothes you know, it's not winter here" Luhan is ignored while Xiumin takes in his appearance. Luhan's clothing is more... thin. He is wearing a white button shirt with his sleeves rolled up messily, along with a waist coat. 

"Let me take your coat before dinner is called, Mother might think I am being rude if she sees you in it still" Xiumin huffs, not wanting to discard his coat, but does it anyway out of courtesy of the Western Queen. 

After dinner is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter