Imagine #32 -- Xiumin and Luhan

Kpop Shipping Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OPEN THIS DOOR" Luhan is a quiet boy, but this is the last time he would put up with this. Pounding  on the neighbouring dorm's door, Luhan huffs and sets a glare for when the door opens. He hasn't met the kid who lives in there, with how big the university is and all, but Luhan defiantly knew some things about him. The most obvious is his love for loud, obnoxious music that resonates throughout his dorm. Luhan's ears prick with silence as the music from inside the room is shut off and the lock slid out of place. The door opens hesitantly, a pair of eyes peeking out before the door is opened a few centimeters. 

"Y-Yes?" The voice from behind the door is quiet, and Luhan is taken back slightly.

"Can I talk to you for a moment? Preferably to more than just your eyes" Luhan points out, taking a step away from the door. The boy looks Luhan up and down before opening the door bigger, still hiding behind it but letting Luhan into his dorm. 

As soon as Luhan steps foot in the room, he notices how tidy it is. And then, how absolutely tiny, in Luhan's eyes, the boy is.

"Ah.. I'm Luhan, my dorms next door" Luhan introduces himself, holding a hand out towards the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter