02. Trap?

Spoiling Fantasy

Luhan POV

I heard the popular group talking about me at lunch. I wanted to hear more and talk with them but I got so embarrassed at the thought of being able to talk to the cool kids. That is too much for me to handle. Im such a weirdo compared to them so I just longingly looked at them as I walked until I lose sight of them.

What were they talking about me though? Did I do something wrong? Did I offend them unintentionally? Think, Luhan, think. You probably did something to them. There's absolutely no way theyll talk about you if you hadn't. Let's not think too much about it. It's probably nothing. Hopefully. But what if I stained their name because of something I do not remember?

I was set to go inside the classroom when an unfamiliar figure blocked me from entering. He's probably not blocking me. He just happened to be there. I whispered a word of excuse so he could let me pass but he did not move an inch. I wanted to look at his face and say it straight but I am too shy to do so. I don't want him to stare down at me. He's probably judging me now. Maybe I should step aside first. "Xi Luhan," the figure spoke. He is probably referring to me.

I wanted to look up but I dont want anyone to see my ugly face. "What is it?" I asked in a small voice. He might be terrified if he hears.

In my surprise though, the figure held my chin to make me face him. Its Wu Yi Fan. Now Im terrified. They did talk about me earlier. Just what on earth did I do? "My name is Wu Yi Fan." I know that. Everybody knows that. "I would like to get along with you from here on out."

What? I cant possibly be friends with a popular kid! I am not good enough. Or maybe this is just a joke? Maybe Im falling in some kind of trap and be a laughing stock. I don't want that so I got out of his soft grip on my chin and shook my head. "Please excuse me."

"I was talking to you." He continued to block me.

Since he's forcing me too much into this, then that just means something weird is about to happen, right? "I am aware of that." Oops, that sounded harsh. Im so sorry but I don't want to be harrassed. "And I am asking you if you could let me pass."

I was facing the floor once more and he finally let me in. I whispered a thank you. "Ill look for you later."

I was about to tell him not to but if I look back now hell see my face again. Embarrassing. He probably doesn't want to see it again nor hear my voice. He's a popular kid after all.

Dismissal and he was waiting for me by the door. I should already start being afraid. He's definitely out there to ambush me. I'll just pretened I didn't notice. I tried to walk pass him but he called my name. Keep going, Luhan. Keep going. You dont want to be a laughing stock now do you? "Luhan!" He kept on shouting.

Some people already started looking at me. I can feel their gazes. He's popular and Im easily gaining attention because of that. I turned around to face the man hoarded with girls behind him. "What?"

He stepped towards me and slung his arm on my shoulder. I am freaking out but I doubt my face shows that. People always tell me that Im a just a living block. "Lets be friends, alright?"

I swiftly shoved his arm away. "No, thank you." Isn't he insisting on our friendship too much? I bet this is all a prank and I shall not fall for it.