01. Start

Spoiling Fantasy

Okay so there has been a slight (wellarrow-10x10.png, very much actually) modification due to some circumstances (e.g. me, forgetting what on earth was I thinking when I first thought of this story) to the story so I think you should go ahead and read the foreword or description again. This story will also have rated parts in the near future, I hope you understandarrow-10x10.png. (But if mangafrick doesnt want that then it's fine too, but I know you're a so you'll probably like that) Happy reading, everyone.


Yi Fan POV

Min Seok set all his photographs on the table he recently took. "So, what do you think?" He asked the four of us. I dont really care. All I'm thinking now is how I should bang my girlfriend, or so she calls herself, tonight. She's got this huge s that makes your hand sink in when you fondle them. On the other hand, though, there's her sister that isn't half bad either. She does what I want her to do and that's really great for me. Ah, just the thought makes me hard. "Yi Fan, are you even listeningarrow-10x10.png?"  But then again there's this other girl that is really beautiful that wants to - "Kris!"

I snapped out of my trance. "What?" I grumbled. Hm, thinking about it, I guess I should just do all three of them today. Would that be tiring? Nah. My 's hardly ever tired anyway.

"So, as I was saying, Kim-seonsaengnim asked me to take her - " Ah right, there's also this teacher that wanted me to taste her. Gross though. She's not even pretty enough. If she was, it would be really nice. Who knows? Maybe my grades will be higher. "Here, lookarrow-10x10.png at it." Min Seok said as he gave me the picture.

What was he talking about again? I looked at the picture. Okay, there's Kim-seonsaengnim at the middle and a tom in the background? Pretty face. I haven't seen her around. Wow, that's rare. "So, who's this girl at the back?" She dressed like a guy. It's weird. Maybe that's why I haven't seen her around me before.

"There'a girl?" Min Seok scanned the picture seriously. The girl is not even that hard to find. Her genes stand out. "If you're talking about Luhan, he's not a girl. He kinda looks like onearrow-10x10.png, right? He's probably gay."

"Min Seok, shush!" Tao bobbed his head to the side, indicating for us to look. Oh, it's him. He's looking at us with such a nice leer as he passed. Fierce, I like that. With the face like that, I bet doing it with him is the same as doing it with a woman. 

"Crap. Did he hear?" Min Seok whispered. Tao nodded. "Well it's not like he cant fight me or anything." True. He doesn't even look like he can hurt a fly. His glare was even just plain adorable. He seemed interesting enough. "Don't you just hate him?"

"You just hate him because he's more popular than you." Yi Xing teased. Oh, so he's popular. How come I didn't know him. Jong Dae agreedarrow-10x10.png with Yi Xing.

"Oh, please. He doesn't even have any friends." Min Seko retorted. "Plus, nobody dares to come near him. He's plain creepy."

Interesting. "I bet I could." I said. "I bet he sounds adorable."

". Are you gay?!" Min Seok asked in shock. He should know the answer. I'm obviously not. I gave him the 'Do I look gay to you' look. "Okay, scratch that. You won't even be able to even get near him."

"What makes you say that?" I challenged. Please, it would be a piece of cake.

"I bet fifty yuan that you can't." Min Seok said.

"I bet a hundred." Yi Xingraised. "Even if you might be able to talk to him, there's no way you can take him to bed."

Pfft. Who say's I can't? I'm ing Wu Yi Fan.