Trip to the Hospital

Falling For a Death Angel?!

"What does it look like?" Xiumin said innocently, tilting his head.

Kai clenches his fist as Jikyung was going to explain to him. In the process, Xiumin pressed the closed button and the door closed on them.

Kai tries to stop the elevator, but it closed.

“I told you to get water, what are you standing there for?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nothing,” Kai answered coldly as he walks pass him.

“Did I sound that mean?” Baekhyun thought to himself before following after Kai.

---

Jikyung, in anger, turned to Xiumin. "What are you trying to do?"

Xiumin faced the elevator door. "I have a sick friend to visit."

Jikyung is confused of what his real intentions are and just kept quiet while they wait for the correct floor.

"Do you like him?" Xiumin asked after feeling that she'd cooled down already.

Annoyed Jikyung gave him an answer she knew he wasn't looking for. "He's handsome and tall, who doesn't."

"Handsome and tall?" Xiumin questioned knowing she purposely said tall because he’s short. "Well, my girlfriend is beautiful, talented, and literate."

*Nobody asked about your girlfriend.* Jikyung smiled at him and responded. "Good for you!"

Xiumin was irritated by her and she felt the same with him. Both turned and faced opposite ways.

---

Sehun sat down and then stood up again, but knew he couldn't do anything so he dropped back down again.

"Bored?" Luhan asked scaring him.

He laughed slightly and nods. "Do you guys always do nothing?"

Luhan smiled slightly at the question as he poured himself a cup of water. "I go to school and work, and then come home to do homework."

"You communicate with humans?" Sehun questioned sitting at the edge of the couch. Luhan nods and sits next to him. "Isn't that against the rules?"

"Yeah," Luhan replied drinking his water.

"They warned me that I’ll get a punishment if I communicate with humans, since you broke the rule, what is the punishment?”

Luhan froze at the question. He had never thought of the punishment, he just thought that he had gotten away with it.

"Did the person you love die?" Sehun asked without thinking. "Some of the rank 1’s told me that that’s the punishment."

Luhan's cup falls to the ground as he recalls a scene.

“This is your last warning.”

"Are you ok?" Sehun asked looking at the dazed Luhan. Luhan shook his head and apologize as he picked up his cup of water. "D-did you want anything to eat?" Luhan asked as he sets the cup in the sink.

"I thought you've never asked," Sehun said rubbing his stomach. "Uhm surprise me, I'm curious about what a Death Angel can cook."

Luhan smiled and got his ingredients. Sehun stepped into the kitchen and observed him.

---

Ji Soo unwrapped the red cloth that covered Tao's porridge and smiled as she opened the lid to it. As the others drool, Tao quickly grabbed the spoon away from her.

"What are you doing?" Ji Soo said in Chinese with a heavy accent.

"Your hand is injured," Tao replied, stirring the porridge. "And you pronounced it wrong."

"I don't care!" she whined. "Let me eat!"

"Ok, ok," Tao said in Chinese as he scooped some porridge with the spoon and blew on it. With one hand under the spoon to stop any spills from happening, he held it to Ji Soo. Ji Soo smiled excitedly as she opened and took in the delicious porridge. "Wow, it's delicious!" Ji Soo said with full and put two thumbs up.

"Of course, I made it," Tao boasted as he got more for her.

*These two are so close* Kris looked at them in envy.

"Ji Soo ah!" Jikyung shouted running to Ji Soo and attacked her.

Ji Soo tries to fight free from her hold. “Ok, you can let go of me already.”

Jikyung let’s go of her and pouts. “Do you know how worry I was!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Ji Soo said as she picks up the spoon that Tao had put down.

“Wait!” Tao shouted, trying to take the spoon away from her.

“Don’t you dare?” Ji Soo said holding the spoon away from him.

Everyone laughed as he gave up and was pulled back by Chanyeol. Ji Soo smiled at him, and then stuffed with the porridge.

“Eat slowly,” Tao said pouring her a cup of tea that he also brought along.

“Oh, Xiumin ah, I didn’t even notice you,” Ji Soo said, drinking the tea. “So~ I heard that you have a girlfriend, who is she?” Ji Soo raised an eyebrow.

Xiumin nearly choked on his saliva on the word girlfriend. “Where did you hear that from?”

“Jikyung,” Ji Soo replied without hesitation, causing Jikyung to face palm herself.

A grin crept onto Xiumin’s face. “She doesn’t go to our school.”

“Oh~” Ji Soo responded like she understood something.

“I brought something!” Jikyung tried to change the subject as she reached into her bag.

“What?!” Ji Soo got excited.

Everyone peered in with curiosity.

Jikyung pulled out a DVD and everyone was confused, except Ji Soo who smiled even bigger.

“White Chicks!”

“White Chicks?” Tao questioned as they all looked at the bizarre cover.

“Turn it on!” Ji Soo cheered.

Luckily the hospital had a DVD player. Jikyung pushed the DVD in and saw Ji Soo who was signaling her to sit next to her on the bed. Jikyung scooted in with her as Ji Soo dragged Tao to sit on the other side of the bed. Chanyeol extended his leg to Tao and was lying on his stomach at the foot of the bed. Ji Soo had instructed Xiumin to grab a chair and sit next to the bed on Jikyung’s side and Suho to do the same on Tao’s side. She then told Kris to sit in front on the ground.

“Why do I get to sit on the ground?” Kris whined.

“What are you talking about? You got the best view!” Ji Soo argued back.

“But-” Kris tried to argue as she shushed him.

“The movie is starting!”

Kris rolled his eyes and sat on the floor in front of the bed. Being so tall his head still stuck out a few inches above the bed.

“Yo mama so old she feed like this.” *Blows out powder*

All of them laugh their bottoms off as the movie proceeded. But soon the movie came to an end and the lights were to reveal that Ji Soo was already asleep.

Tao and Jikyung crept off the bed slowly, and Suho tucked her in as everyone packed up to leave. They all left the room and Chanyeol turned off the lights before he closed the door.

“Wow, it’s already 8:30pm,” Chanyeol, said looking at his watch. “I only got 30 minutes to get home, before my parents find out!”

They all got to the first floor and saw the other guys.

“Is Kyungsoo asleep ?” Suho replied.

“Yeah,” Kai replied. “I bet she’s asleep as well.”

“Those IV Fluid they gave her were pretty strong,” Chanyeol joked as everyone began to exit the hospital.

When leaving Chanyeol suddenly stopped causing Kris to slam into his back.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked looking at his worried face.

“I left my guitar pick back in the room,” Chanyeol responded looking at his watch. “Uhm, Kris can you get it for me and give it to me tomorrow at school.”

“Sure,” Kris replied causing him to smile in relief.

“Thanks man,” Chanyeol patted his shoulder before running out.

Kris turned around and walked back to the elevator.

---

Once they got outside, Kai takes off his jacket and place it over Jikyung. “I’ll walk you home.” He said not removing his hand from her shoulder.

Everyone smiled as he walked away with her, except Xiumin, who took the long way home.

 

Kris opened the door slightly as he crept in. Since the hallway light was bright, Kris closed the door and tried to find his way to the counter by her bed. He bumped into a chair and caused a loud bang. He looked over to her to see if she was going to wake up, but she didn’t move at all. *I bet you won’t even wake up if a war started* He looked at the small triangular metal and grabbed it with a smile. He turned to leave, but felt a pull on his hand.

“Don’t go,” Ji Soo said faintly.

Kris turns and looks down at her. Her eyes were closed, but the grip on his hand was tight. Kris looks at her as she continues to sleep talk.

“Please….don’t leave me,” she whispered. “Promise me.”

Looking at her worried face, he knew she was having a nightmare. Kris sat down in the chair and held her hand. “Don’t worry, I won’t leave.”