Introduction

Falling For a Death Angel?!

A year after Sehun's Death

Kris walks through the busy street to get to the crosswalk. The cars drove through him like he was air. When he got near the curb he dropped his clipboard on the ground and reached for it. A girl in a school uniform saw him and saw that a car was coming his way and quickly grabbed his arm, pulling him onto the sidewalk. Kris's long legs hit the curb causing him to trip and land on his knees. The girl quickly helped him up.

"Ahjussi, you should be careful next time," she said.

Kris looked at her and stared at her in amazement.

“Are you ok?” she asked.

Kris knocked out of his thought and realizes that she can see him. "Y...you can see me?"

"Deh, you almost got hit by the car, I saved your life," she said holding the straps of her backpack.

Kris waved his hand in front of her still amazed.

"Ahjussi, are you ok?" She asked.

"Ah...ahjussi?! Yah, do I look that-" Kris stopped as he saw the mark on the wrist of the girl's hand. It looked like a Death Angel mark, but not of any rank.

"Imma go, bye," she waved and walked away.

Long after she left he kept on wondering to himself. "She saw me, and has a weird mark on her hand, why?" He looked up to find her, but she disappeared. "Where did she go?"

---

The girl walked to a decent looking house and pressed a button on the gate. A voice was heard. "Who is it?"

"Umma, it's me, Ji Soo," she voiced back into the operator.

A buzz was heard and the gate opened. She pushed the gate wider and then pushed it behind her when she stepped in. She walked up some steps and then reached her door. Her mom was already there waiting for her. "How was school today?"

"Same as always," she replied squeezing through her mom and the door. "Oh, I forgot, I saved a man's life today."

"Really?!" Her mom questioned walking into the kitchen.

"Deh, he was picking something up from the street and I pulled him quickly before the car could hit him," she explained walking into the kitchen. "He was weird, he dressed all white and was very tall, he doesn't seem Korean."

"Well, as long as my daughter did a good deed," her mom praised her. She smiled proudly.

"Oh, can you drop off some food to your father for me; I have an appointment with a client later."

"Ok, so what did you cook?" She asked excitedly as her mom set up the table with food.

"Go and change, and then you can come and eat," her mom nagged waving for her to go.

"Ok~," she smiled and rushed up the stairs to her room.

Buzz

Her mom rushed to the operator and clicked on the screen revealing a guy in a school uniform behind the gate. "Who is it?"

"It’s me, Kyungsoo” he said blocking his face with his bag. She pressed unlock and the gate unlocked allowing him to enter. She walked to the door and opened it to ask how his day was. He notices her and covers his whole face with his bag."Kyungsoo ah, what’s wrong?" she asked looking at how weird he was acting.

“Nothing,” he replied as he quickly tries to run past her.

 She quickly grabs his bag and pulled it from his face revealing a bruise on his eye.

"I…I got to go study," he stuttered running into the house.

"This kid," she shook her head before walking into the house.

 

Kris walked into the hospital looking at his clip board. "Jang Jin Soo, Location of death: Won Hee Hospital, room #1990." Kris walked to the guide map and looked for what floor the room was in. "1990......1990......1990." He dragged his finger across the map.

"That room is right there," a familiar voice said pointing to a certain spot. "Your relative seems to be suffering from a type of cancer."

Kris quickly turned his attention to her and his thought was correct, it was the girl from earlier. She looks a lot more mature now that she isn’t wearing the school uniform anymore.

She looks at him and recognizes him. "Oh, it's you again." She pointed at him.

He nods, still wondering how she's can see him.

"Uh, I got to go, I hope your relative is getting better," she said. "Annyeong." She waved at him and walked away.

*Make her stay and ask her why?* He said to himself. "Wait!"

She stopped and turned back to see what he needed. He quickly speed walks to her. "Can you show me to the room?" *Aw dang it, Kris, make her stay, not follow her.*

"Uh, ok," she agreed walking to the elevator with him following. The elevator opened up and she walked in with him. Both broke into an awkward silence as the door closed.

*Say something Kris* he said to himself. "Uh thanks for saving my life earlier."

Ji Soo smiled slightly and said, "It's ok,"

"So-" Kris stopped as the elevator door slid opened.

"This is your floor," she said looking at him. "Make a left and just look for the room number."

"Ok," he nods and walks out, but just stood there. The elevator doors began to close when he suddenly turned around throwing his hand in between before they closed, causing them to open again. He looked at Ji Soo and asked. "What's your name?"

She blushed a little and replied, "Do Ji Soo."

"Im Kris, Kris Wu," he replied before backing away from the door. She smiled and pressed the floor that she was heading to. The door closed and Kris sighed in relief. "Why did I ask for her name?" While he was still thinking a nurse ran passed him with a doctor. "What room is the patient in?"

"Room 1990," the nurse replied guiding the doctor to the room.

"Dang it, the soul!" He quickly ran after the two.

---

The Next Morning

So Baby Don't Go~

Ji Soo, from under her blanket, reached out randomly for her phone. After a few seconds she got hold of her phone and held it to her ear.

“Wake up!” a voice shouted.

“Tao, you need to stop calling so early in the morning!” she screamed back.

“You should wake up early then~” he sang.

“Whatever, see you at school, bye” Ji Soo said before hanging up.

 She threw her blanket off of her and walked into the bathroom. She got ready then changed into her school uniform. She played with her bangs for a bit, and then walked out to the living room.

"Morning," her mom greeted from the kitchen.

"Good morning mom," she greeted back. She walks to her shoe and saw her brother’s shoes. "Is Kyungsoo still asleep?"

"Talking about him," her mom said as he walked down from the stairs.

“Umma, Imma be late today,” he said running to the door and slipping on his shoes. Ji Soo saw the bruise on his face as he walked passed her. "Kyungsoo ah, you forgot your lunch!" Her mom shouted. She quickly puts on her shoes and grabbed his lunch along with hers and run after him. "Oppa! Wait!" She yelled as she ran after him.

He stopped and lets her catch up. She ran to him and said, "You forgot something."

“I don’t want the lunch," he replied then walked again.

"Something else," she said running to him again.

"What?" He asked.

"Wait," she said pulling her bag in front of her. She took out a little cylinder bottle and pressed the pump. “Here, come closer.”

“Is that makeup? No, I don’t want any!” he protested and tried to walk away.

She quickly grabbed his shoulder and said, “I can’t have people laugh at my oppa.”

He thought about it and turned to her with his eyes closed. She smiled and applied it on around his eye, but ended up applying it all over his face. “Wow, my oppa is so handsome now.”

He smiled slightly at the comment, and then quickly turned around and walked away.

“Wait for me!”

---

"I wonder where she is? What school does she go to?" Kris thought to himself as he walks through the crowds. "Why am I thinking of her?! Do I... like her?!"