Sehun?

Falling For a Death Angel?!

“So you do know me,” Sehun smiled stupidly. “I knew I saw you before.”

Kris covered Sehun’s face with his hand and looked both side for anyone.

“Klikujsgldv,” Sehun mumble as Kris kicks the door on their left and pulled him in.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asked angrily as he threw Kris’s hand from his mouth. “No one’s going to see me, unless I allow them to.”

Kris locks the door and walks to Sehun with a serious look on his face. “What are you doing here?”

“Me?” Sehun pointed to himself.

“Who else is here?” Kris said sarcastically.

“I’m a death angel,” Sehun whispered.

“I think I know,” Kris moved his head around.

“Really?!” How did you know?” Sehun asked; shocked.

Kris rolled his eyes at his stupidity.

“What-“ Sehun asked just to be interrupted by Kris. “Go to this address (Luhan’s Home) and wait for me there.”

“How do I get in?” Sehun asked making Kris even more frustrated.

“You’re a Death Angel, walk through the door, wall, roof, whatever you perfer,” Kris motioned with his hand.

“Oh, ok,” Sehun nod and walked to the door. He stopped and turned back to Kris. “Do I walk through this door too.”

“Just go,” Kris signaled with his hand.

Sehun shook his shoulder and followed the command and left.

 

Afterschool

Everyone left to their home and planned to meet up at the hospital at 5:00pm. Kris was going to go straight home to straighten things out with Sehun, but he had to go and finish the “jobs” he was given.

Sehun, at their house, was wondering around looking at things when he heard a door opening and ran towards it.

“You told me not to use the door, why do you use-“ Sehun stopped when he saw a different figure.

“S-Sehun ah?” Luhan said dropping his bag.

“Who are you?” Sehun asked. “How do you see me?”

"He's a death angel too, that's why," Kris replied to him walking through the door.

"What is he doing here?" Luhan asked Kris.

"I saw him at our school."

"So you guys are death angels that live among humans?" Sehun asked excitedly.

Both looked at him and nods.

"Then can I live with you guys?" Sehun asked.

"No," both said in a unison.

"Why?"

"People who you used to know might see you?" Kris explained.

"I'll just stay in here and not go anywhere else," Sehun begged.

Luhan looked at his pitiful face and agreed to let him stay.

"How can you do that?" Kris complained. *Ji Soo might see him*

Luhan shrugged his shoulder at Kris. Kris scoffed at him and walked to his room. Luhan grinned and walk to his room.

 “Wait,” Sehun stopped Luhan.

“What?” Luhan responded.

“I heard you called my name earlier, do you happen to know me when I was alive?” Sehun asked.

“Uhm,” Luhan thought. “No.”

“Then how did you know my name?”

“I’m a rank 1, I can see your name and your date of death,” Luhan replied walking to his room again.

“Really?” Sehun stood in amazement. “Then when did I die?”

 

Luhan closed the door behind him as he dropped his bag and lay on his bed. “A death angel?” Luhan laughed. “Why am I not surprise?”

Kris knocked on Luhan’s door and said he’s going to go visit Ji Soo and D.O.

“I’m not going anymore, I got some stuff to do!” Luhan shouted from his room.

“Where are you going?” Sehun suddenly appeared next to Kris.

“You don’t need to know, just stay put here,” Kris said walking passed him.

“OK,” Sehun pout and sits on the couch.

 

Already outside the hospital, stood Chanyeol with a guitar, Tao with something wrapped in a red cloth and Suho with some flowers. Kris arrived with nothing, but it was ok, because everyone else who showed up after didn’t bring anything either. They walked in a group, got the room numbers and split into two groups. The group who brought things, except Kris went to visit Ji Soo and the group that brought nothing went to visit D.O.

Ji Soo’s Room

Ji Soo was still texting someone when she heard a knock on the door. She turned to it and saw Chanyeol with a big smile peeking his head through from the door.

“Annyeong~” Chanyeol grinned widely as he entered with everyone else.

“Annyeong~” she greeted back.

They all grabbed a chair and sat around her bed as Suho hands her the bouquet he bought. She smiled and smelled it as she accepts it from him. “Thanks”

“This is for you,” Tao said handing her the gift wrapped in the red cloth.

Ji Soo gasps as she could guess what the gift was. “Is this the famous Tao’s porridge?!”

“No, it’s the Famous Kungfu Panda AB Style Tao’s Porridge,” Tao corrected her making her laugh.

She smiled and looked at Chanyeol who was holding a guitar. “Is that guitar for me?!” she asked sarcastically, knowing why he brought it.

“I can give it to you if you want it,” Chanyeol joked.

She laughed and nods as a yes. “So what song are you going play.”

“Of Course your favorite,” Chanyeol said as he prepared to play.

“365?!” Ji Soo got excited and sat straight.

Chanyeol began playing as she watches in amazement.

 

“I feel better already!” Ji Soo shouted as Chanyeol finishes playing.

“Then let’s take you home,” Chanyeol joked.

“Just let me pull these cords off first,” she added scaring Suho and Tao.

“Wait! What are you doing?” Tao immediately shouted trying to stop her.

She fell back laughing at the silly Tao, falling for their act.

*They’re so happy, even at a time like this* Kris smiled, looking at how much fun they were having.

“Oh, where’s Xiao Lu?” Ji Soo pouted noticing he wasn’t in the room.

*You would ask for him* “He couldn’t make it,” Kris replied.

“That liar!” Ji Soo whined, crossing her arms.

 

D.O.’s Room

“Is this the right room?” Lay asked as Kai pushed the door open.

“D.O.?” Kai called, creeping in to see him sleeping. “He’s asleep.” He whispered back to Lay.

“Let’s just go and see how he is,” Baekhyun suggested.

Kai tip-toed in with the other three following after him.

“Let’s draw on his face,” Chen suggested as they stare at him.

“I have markers,” Baekhyun added, taking out his markers.

“Sounds like fun,” Lay said smiling.

“No, we shouldn’t do that to him,” Kai said taking the markers.

“It’ll be fun!” Baekhyun whispered loudly.

“No!” Kai shouted.

“What are you guys doing?” D.O. asked as he tries to sit up.

“Be careful,” Kai suggested helping him sit up.

“Can you guys go get me a wheel chair?” D.O. asked as he tried to get off the bed.

“Where are you going?” Lay asked.

“I need to go and see if Ji Soo is ok?” D.O. replied standing on his 2 feet.

Baekhyun lifts him up back onto the bed and covered him with the blanket. “She’s ok, now you make sure you get some rest first.”

“Yeah, you can see her after you recover,” Lay added.

D.O. sat down then grabbed his phone and called her.

They all rolled their eyes at the caring brother, who’s not going to give in to them.

“Ji Soo?” D.O. asked hearing her laugh as she replied back.

“What is it, oppa?” She asked as she continues to laugh at Chanyeol’s jokes.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“I think I can go home tonight!” she laughed again. “That doesn’t make any sense.” She replied to Chanyeol instead.

“Sounds like Happy Virus is there with you,” D.O. said knowing the reason why she was laughing so much.

“Deh, oppa recover quickly, because I really want to go on the summer trip to Jeju!” Ji Soo shouted. “Tell the other boys I said HI! Annyeong~!”

“Do you believe us now?” Baekhyun eyed him.

D.O. sets his phone down and turned his attention to them. “So how was school?”

They all turned to him with their stories.

 

“Did Xiumin oppa visit D.O.?” Ji Soo asked wanting to ask him about Jikyung and their “relationship”.

“He said he was going to be late?” Suho replied.

“Why you missed him already?” Chanyeol joked getting slapped on his side.

“How can a women be so violent!” Chanyeol shouted, causing everyone to laugh.

 

Xiumin enters the hospital and rushed to a closing elevator and barely makes it before it closed. The door slid open and revealed Jikyung with books and food. He looked at her as she looked back at him through her glasses. He walked in awkwardly and stood next to her. As the door closed, both reached for the same floor, touching each other’s hand. Jikyung removed her hand and Xiumin pressed the floor. Both waited in silence as the elevator rises.

“Where are your glasses?” Jikyung asked, trying to break the silence.

“I’m waiting for my girlfriend’s new stickers,” Xiumin replied not looking at her.

Jikyung was silent for a bit and then pulled the courage to ask who his girlfriend is. “So who’s you’re girlfriend?”

Xiumin smiled and turned to her. She looked at him weirdly as he started to step closer to her. She stepped back until she hit the wall of the elevator. Xiumin lowered his head until they were only centimeters away from each other. Jikyung grew nervous and closed her eyes in fear.

The elevator door opened and a voice was heard.

“What are you guys doing?” Kai asked looking at them.