Caught in Bed

Falling For a Death Angel?!

Kai stops and wait as Jikyung walks up the few steps to her front door. Jikyung was going to press the doorbell when she realized she still had on his jacket. She was going to take it off, but once she turned around, a set of arms hugged her.

“K-Kai-sshi,” she stuttered, trying to push him away.

Kai held on tight to her. “Can we just stay like this for a bit?”

“I can’t,” she replied as she stopped struggling. “Kai-sshi, I’m Sorry.”

“Can we just pretend for a few seconds?”

Jikyung thought for a bit and decided to not push him off.

 

Xiumin was walking angrily when he saw Kai and Jikyung hugging from afar under a light post. He saw them departing and quickly hides.

Jikyung waved to him as he backed away and waved with a slight smile.

He looks at her as she ringed the doorbell and decides to tell her something. “Jikyung ah!”

Jikyung turned around to hear what he had to say.

“Xiuminnine?…uh…he’s a great guy, he’ll treat you right, and if he doesn’t, I’ll make sure of it.”

Jikyung smiled at him and nods.  “See you tomorrow.”

“Bye” he smiled back.

Xiumin steps out to see their sweet goodbye and continues his path home. [He was far away so he heard nothing.]

 

The Next Morning

She’s my Baaaaayby~

D.O. squints his eyes as he reaches for his phone.

“Hello,” he answered as he tries to sit up.

“Hey, it’s Kai, I called for a checkup,” Kai said as he draws figures on the ground with his feet.

“Uhm…well, I’m doing pretty good,” D.O. replied.

“Ok, well hope you recover soon, cuz summer vacation is coming close,” Kai said, trying to inspire him to get well.

“Don’t worry about me; I’ll be out by Thursday, maybe even Wednesday,” D.O. joked.

“Whatever man, so I got to go, schools gonna start soon, bye,”

“Bye” D.O. hung up as he looked at the time. 7:30AM. “I bet she’s still asleep.” D.O. removed his blanket as he hooked his IV bag onto the metal pole with wheels. He walked out to her room, while dragging along the pole. D.O. reaches her room and slid open the door to see Kris sleeping by her side, holding her hand. He was going to walk in, but Ji Soo had woken up. He quickly closes the door and walked back to his room in awkwardness.

 

Ji Soo opens her eyes to the sight of Kris holding her hand. She quickly withdraws her hand. She looks at him and the thought of why he was there finally hits her. “Why is he here? Was he here the whole night?” She leaned in closer to him and observed his perfect figure. *It must’ve been uncomfortable for him to be sleeping like this the whole night* Her hand suddenly reaches over to his face and brushed the little strands of hair away from his eyes. Kris moves at her slight touches and she quickly fakes sleeps. He opens his eyes and saw that she was supposedly still asleep. He looked at the time and freaked out. He grabbed his coat and slipped it on. Before leaving, he pulled her blanket over her. He clenched his fist and released it with nervousness as he slowly brushes her hair behind her ear. He smiled stupidly to himself before leaving. As the door closes behind him, Ji Soo quickly rises from her bed. "That pabo." She smiled as her phone rang.

"Hello."

"You're late!" Tao shouted.

"I'm not going to school today," she responded.

"I know,"

"Then why did you called?"

"To bother your sleep, duh!" Tao laughed.

"Well too bad for you, because I was already awake," she replied in her most annoying tone.

"Woah, who woke up the mad dog today?" Tao joked, angering her.

"You don't need to know!"

"Uhm Ji Soo, did you see Kris yesterday?" the voice changed. "He said he was going to get my guitar pick, but he's not here yet."

"He'll be late," she replied.

"And how do you know that?" Chanyeol asked, thinking she doesn’t.

"Uhh.......well since he's not there, he's obviously late," she tried to save herself.

"He better be," Chanyeol threatened.

Ji Soo sighed in relief, for he believed her.

"Anyways, class is starting soon, so I got to go," "Wait, Suho said Hi,"

"Tell him I said hi back,"

"She said Hi back!" Chanyeol's voice can be heard through the phone. "Ok bye!"

"Bye" she hung up and leaned back as the picture of Kris sleeping appears in her head. "He came back for the guitar pick?"

 

Kris enters the room and sat down next to Lay. “I thought I wasn’t going to make it.”

“So did you bring the guitar pick?” Lay asked looking at him leaning back.

Kris’s eyes widen at the word guitar pick. “The guitar pick!” He searched his body and pockets.

“You didn’t bring it,” Lay stated.

Kris looked at him and nods, and then notices a familiar figure walking by in the hallway. Lay turned and looked as well.

“Who’s that holding Xiumin’s hand?” Kris asked.

“That looks like Marrisa,” Lay replied standing up to make sure. “Yep, it’s Marrisa.”

Kris looked at them together and then turns his head to Jikyung. *I thought they had something, why is he with another girl? This world is hard to understand.* Kris shook his head and took out his notebook.

 

Lunch

"Where's Lay?" Chanyeol asked looking at his usual eating seat.

"He hasn't been eating lunch for awhile now," Chen replied. "I think he's up to something."

"I think he have his reasons," Suho said, curious as well.

"Guess what!" Baekhyung ran to their table shouting.

"Calm down," Chanyeol said scooting over so he can sit.

"D.O. and Ji Soo will be out of the hospital by next week," he said causing everyone to be happy.

“Ha, he was wrong,” Kai laughed.

"Luhan!" Tao called.

Luhan turned to look at him. "Wae?"

"You seem uninterested, what are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," Luhan replied setting his head down on the table.

Tao shook his head and listened to Baekhyun as he continues to talk.

 

"Ji Soo ah, he's the friend I told you about," Sehun said pointing to Luhan. "He's Chinese."

"Really!" Ji Soo shouted. "Ni Hao!(Hello/How do you do?)"

"Ni hao," Luhan greeted back. *She looks exactly like her*

"My name is Do Ji Soo," she replied. "I have a friend who's been teaching me some Chinese."

"I'm Lu Han," he responded. "It's nice of you to take interest in our Culture."

"Do you know Wushu, because my friend does," she asked.

Sehun elbowed her side and whispered, "Not everyone that is Chinese knows Wushu."

She made a face at him and elbowed him back.

Luhan looked at how they cute they were and smiled at their friendship.

 

The bell rang causing Luhan to wake up. He rubs his eyes as he got up and walks to class. “Why did I have that dream?”

“Luhan, wait!” Tao called following after him.

Luhan turned around to hear what he had to say.

“Do you have Kris’s number?” Tao asked.

“Kris’s number?” Luhan questioned and Tao nodded.

“I was going to call him, but I realized I don’t even have his phone number.”

“Uh….Kris doesn’t have a cell phone, not that I know of,” Luhan replied thinking about it.

“Oh, I didn’t know that, well, ok then,” Tao replied and walked to class.

Luhan turned around and walked to class as well.

 

“One bubble tea please,” Sehun and another guy said in a unison. They both looked at each other. “You can go first.” They said at the same time again. The shorter stranger took a step back and held his hand out for Sehun to step forward. Sehun nods and walks in front and made his order. He turned around and faced the stranger. “I’m Oh Sehun, it seems like we go to the same school.” He looked at his uniform. “What’s your name?”

“My name is Lu Han,” he replied with a smile.

 

Sehun suddenly rises from the couch and sat up. “Luhan?”